• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov DeWine called some Ohioans un-Christian

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Gov DeWine (R-OH) is really hot under the collar over those pastors and flockies who continue to meet together and risk their own and other peoples' health.
He called them all un-Christian.

Is he God? Nope. He just observed the actions of others and saw supposed Christians not witnessing their faith. And he called it out. I loved it.

1585769712542.png
Gov DeWine and Dr Amy Acton

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gov DeWine (R-OH) is really hot under the collar over those pastors and flockies who continue to meet together and risk their own and other peoples' health.
He called them all un-Christian.

Is he God? Nope. He just observed the actions of others and saw supposed Christians not witnessing their faith. And he called it out. I loved it.

View attachment 50071
Gov DeWine and Dr Amy Acton
Religious services can easily be conducted over the internet.

The catch? People don’t come to the church to stuff these pastors’ coffers. So they want people to risk their lives.

That’s not exactly the Christian thing to do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gee, it's as if Trumpies forgot how they always get all over my case for pointing out un-Christian behavior. And now they're tongue-tied. Funny.
Good you found a republican you can adore as self

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Maybe Jesus will atone it the 12th!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Religious services can easily be conducted over the internet.

The catch? People don’t come to the church to stuff these pastors’ coffers. So they want people to risk their lives.

That’s not exactly the Christian thing to do.
Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Beware the 12th cometh !!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Gee, it's as if Trumpies forgot how they always get all over my case for pointing out un-Christian behavior. And now they're tongue-tied. Funny.
Yep, you and DeWine are both exhibiting anti-Biblical behavior in judging the sincerity of others’ faith. But then I have low expectations for politicians...and even lower ones for some other folks.
Enjoy your revelry.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More from Ohio.

Gov DeWine issued a cease and desist order to Hobby Lobby stores to close them down as they're not an essential business.

"Hobby Lobby calls itself a "biblically founded business" and is closed on Sundays. The company has also courted controversy in the past for, among other things, opposing Obama administration health-care rules requiring employers to provide contraceptive products and care to employees."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nope. One call call out behavior without invoking BIBLICALLY-PROHIBITED terms.
...if one is decent and has any respect for the Word and the One from whom it comes. But when politics IS one’s religion, then we see what is practiced here.
I don't believe in the inerrancy of the Bible. Obviously, same goes for Gov DeWine.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nothing like watching a Rupert Murdoch outlet cover a catastrophic pandemic...

Immature and childish.....just like Trump.
That's why the world went with Trump in diapers.

1585842445527.png

I think Jared owned the NY Post for a while.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So you fortify it with your judgment...and you posted to me a few week ago that you DO NOT consider yourself a kind person. What could possibly go wrong...eh Julie?
Gov DeWine and I are on the same page...... "Christians" putting themselves and others at risk......are not being Christian. They're being stupid.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Gov DeWine and I are on the same page...... "Christians" putting themselves and others at risk......are not being Christian. They're being stupid.
Christians are Christian when they accept Christ as savior. Period. End of story.

Enjoy you heresy (and your hatred).