• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Government shutdown? Blame democrats, resorting to their usual blackmail tactics.

connieb

Senator
So the Jews were inferior to the Nazis?
They lost, didn't they? Does it mean they were not as smart. Nope. Did it mean they were physically inferior? Nope. But in that point in time, when it counted, they lacked the political and military strength to defend themselves, thus they were inferior.

redtide

Mayor
I'm not making an argument that implies that the Jews were inferior to the Nazis. You think my pointing out the insane logic of another person makes me mentally ill?
but you are bringing up your favorite go to the Nazis for some insane reason.

EatTheRich

President
They lost, didn't they? Does it mean they were not as smart. Nope. Did it mean they were physically inferior? Nope. But in that point in time, when it counted, they lacked the political and military strength to defend themselves, thus they were inferior.
It is exactly in the same sense, and only in that sense, that tenants are inferior to landlords and workers are inferior to investors.

connieb

Senator
Thus the "competition" that you speak of is merely what Marx and Engels described as "naked, shameless, brutal exploitation."
Nope. There is no logic that gets you there. Competition is just that competition. If you lose then tough shit for you. That is what happens when you are weak (er). It is necessary to weed out the weak and inferior.

Barbella

Senator
Thus the "competition" that you speak of is merely what Marx and Engels described as "naked, shameless, brutal exploitation."
Unless you are physically or mentally handicapped (in which case you may very well be exploited by others, and that's a bloody shame), there's no reason why you should allow yourself to be "exploited".

EatTheRich

President
Nope. There is no logic that gets you there. Competition is just that competition. If you lose then tough shit for you. That is what happens when you are weak (er). It is necessary to weed out the weak and inferior.
If the Nazis's treatment of the Jews ... which you characterize as the inevitable besting of the inferiors by their superiors ... doesn't count as brutal exploitation, what does? Was the Holocaust necessary to "weed out the weak and inferior," as Hitler argued? They lost the competition, so "tough shit" for them?

connieb

Senator
If the Nazis's treatment of the Jews ... which you characterize as the inevitable besting of the inferiors by their superiors ... doesn't count as brutal exploitation, what does? Was the Holocaust necessary to "weed out the weak and inferior," as Hitler argued? They lost the competition, so "tough shit" for them?
Nothing, from the perspective of the winners. Its the losers who find all manner of things to define as brutal exploitation.

In theory, Hitler was right. The problem is that a civilized people, do not like to be faced with the brutality which brought them to their point in civilization. Its why everyone who occupies land stolen from others by force gets all butt hurt when talking about what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. We don't like to see the real world consequences of our competition among each other. 2 thousand years from now, both instances will not even be a footnote in the annals of history. It is only because we are living it in real time that it seems remotely significant.

If Hitler had kept his ethnic cleansing to the Jews in Germany no one right now would even be talking about a Holocaust because quite frankly no one else really gave or gives a s shit. The difference of course was he wanted to go taking someone else's land and those people had powerful friends. And thus - the faux and hypocritical outrage after the fact over what happened to the Jews. Thus HE then was beaten and made inferior - and Germany suffered mightily for it. That is how it works.

EatTheRich

President
They always go to the Nazis because they feel like it will invoke some sort of sympathy and hypocrisy.
As it would for anyone with a modicum of humanity. If you are tired of the comparisons, you could always stop making arguments that could be used to justify the Nazi regime.

EatTheRich

President
Unless you are physically or mentally handicapped (in which case you may very well be exploited by others, and that's a bloody shame), there's no reason why you should allow yourself to be "exploited".
I agree ... the workers and farmers should organize themselves to overthrow the capitalists and end the exploitation.

EatTheRich

President
Nothing, from the perspective of the winners. Its the losers who find all manner of things to define as brutal exploitation.

In theory, Hitler was right. The problem is that a civilized people, do not like to be faced with the brutality which brought them to their point in civilization. Its why everyone who occupies land stolen from others by force gets all butt hurt when talking about what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. We don't like to see the real world consequences of our competition among each other. 2 thousand years from now, both instances will not even be a footnote in the annals of history. It is only because we are living it in real time that it seems remotely significant.

If Hitler had kept his ethnic cleansing to the Jews in Germany no one right now would even be talking about a Holocaust because quite frankly no one else really gave or gives a s shit. The difference of course was he wanted to go taking someone else's land and those people had powerful friends. And thus - the faux and hypocritical outrage after the fact over what happened to the Jews. Thus HE then was beaten and made inferior - and Germany suffered mightily for it. That is how it works.
You mean, no one with your class perspective cared. From your class perspective, Hitler was right.

connieb

Senator
You mean, no one with your class perspective cared. From your class perspective, Hitler was right.
He wasn't "right". That implies a morality I don't personally endorse. It is however the way of things. The weak - fall to the strong, again and again and again.

connieb

Senator
I agree ... the workers and farmers should organize themselves to overthrow the capitalists and end the exploitation.
They can try.. but it doesn't usually end well for them.... They will be replaced by machines soon enough and officially be completely superfluous.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'm not making an argument that implies that the Jews were inferior to the Nazis. You think my pointing out the insane logic of another person makes me mentally ill?
Things that make you mentally ill: that's a loaded topic, pal. ;)