• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

gravitational radials and how we survived 2012

Days

Commentator
Large bodies of matter have gravitational radials. That's what formed the rings on Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. Smaller moons get caught in the gravitational radials and that's where they orbit the planet. Likewise, the sun has a gravitational radial and that's where the planets orbit it. Likewise the black hole in the center of the galaxy has a gravitational radial and thats where the stars orbit it. That's why galaxies all look like giant pinwheels. Did you know that sunspots all happen at the same latitude on the sun? I have a hunch it has to do with the gravitational radial of the sun.

In 2012 we crossed the gravitational radial for the galaxy, and everyone expected this to wreak havoc on our tiny planet. But the Milky Way has a very weak black hole. This makes no sense at all, the black hole should be in direct proportion to the size of the galaxy. A lot of people feel that the stars are formed by the gravitational radial of the black hole... it stands to reason they are. So, since the Milky Way is a large galaxy, it should have a large black hole. But from what I could discover, the Milky Way doesn't really have a black hole; it has a "mother Star" so named because the black hole is still not big enough to be a black hole; it still emits light. No one expected this to be the case. We can not see the center of the galaxy very well, the stars block our line of sight and a lot of dust also. Everyone expected there to be a black hole inside that mother star, and a lot of people claim it is there, but if it was there, it should have sucked in the mother star long ago, the mother star is also the closest star to the center of the galaxy.

It makes no sense at all. But then, neither does our still being alive. People were looking for extinction epochs each time we crossed the gravitational radial of the galaxy, and perplexed to not find them. Our galaxy and sun are supposed to be 5 billion years old, our sun is supposed to have made 20 laps around the center of the galaxy. This is a fully developed (mature) galaxy. There should be a big ol' black hole in the center, just like every other galaxy has. We really should all be dead. Maybe we just think we are still alive? Maybe we are all figments of God's imagination?

oh well, time to make some more coffee.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Large bodies of matter have gravitational radials. That's what formed the rings on Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. Smaller moons get caught in the gravitational radials and that's where they orbit the planet. Likewise, the sun has a gravitational radial and that's where the planets orbit it. Likewise the black hole in the center of the galaxy has a gravitational radial and thats where the stars orbit it. That's why galaxies all look like giant pinwheels. Did you know that sunspots all happen at the same latitude on the sun? I have a hunch it has to do with the gravitational radial of the sun.

In 2012 we crossed the gravitational radial for the galaxy, and everyone expected this to wreak havoc on our tiny planet. But the Milky Way has a very weak black hole. This makes no sense at all, the black hole should be in direct proportion to the size of the galaxy. A lot of people feel that the stars are formed by the gravitational radial of the black hole... it stands to reason they are. So, since the Milky Way is a large galaxy, it should have a large black hole. But from what I could discover, the Milky Way doesn't really have a black hole; it has a "mother Star" so named because the black hole is still not big enough to be a black hole; it still emits light. No one expected this to be the case. We can not see the center of the galaxy very well, the stars block our line of sight and a lot of dust also. Everyone expected there to be a black hole inside that mother star, and a lot of people claim it is there, but if it was there, it should have sucked in the mother star long ago, the mother star is also the closest star to the center of the galaxy.

It makes no sense at all. But then, neither does our still being alive. People were looking for extinction epochs each time we crossed the gravitational radial of the galaxy, and perplexed to not find them. Our galaxy and sun are supposed to be 5 billion years old, our sun is supposed to have made 20 laps around the center of the galaxy. This is a fully developed (mature) galaxy. There should be a big ol' black hole in the center, just like every other galaxy has. We really should all be dead. Maybe we just think we are still alive? Maybe we are all figments of God's imagination?

oh well, time to make some more coffee.

There's one other possibility for our surviving 2012 that has been tossed out there. Would if the monks that kept time, added 3 centuries during the dark ages? No one could read or write in those days, no one had calendars, no one knew what day it was or what year it was, that was something the monks did, not the rest of Europe. Would if the monks simply wrote 1400 instead of 1100 for the new year? Then just filled in the previous 300 years with fabricated history? It would have been a very clever way to influence politics, and it would have been implemented through the monks themselves since they were the only ones teaching school. If the church had backed revolts against kings they didn't like and crowned kings that were not legitimate, it would have been very tempting to rewrite history and give the new kings legitimacy.

Chronologists, as historians were called in those days, contended that just such a thing took place, and that something like 300 years of false history was fabricated. Historians have continued to debate that down to today, and still there are learned men who say this really happened. If it did happen, astronomists should be telling us so, because they have mapped those stars for eons backwards and forward in time. But it wouldn't be the first time two sciences were developed independent of each other. Astronomy might not necessarily give a damn where the precession is at and whether the age of pisces is still 300 years from concluding, and astrologists might be assuming that we just entered the age of aquarius; has anyone gone out to the ancient sites and actually checked the equinox? Everyone just uses the computer programs to do their calculations and those might have 300 years in their mapping that never took place.

now watch this twist!

Maybe there is a regular sized black hole in the center of the Milky Way afterall. Maybe we won't cross the galaxy gravitational radial for another 300 years. And maybe it is no big deal to cross through that gravity, maybe we exist entirely inside the radial and the sun merely vibrates from side to side within it (that's what I think). Or maybe we have been totally duped by middle age monks and 3 centuries from now, a bunch of advanced technology is going to go haywire... or maybe future historians discover this goofy post of mine, check it out, realize what is about to happen to them, adapt their technology to the changes they will face in time to save the future earth! Or maybe mankind is wiped out from some apocalyptic event before any of that can happen and it doesn't end up making a damn whether the calendar is off 300 years. After all, calendars and human history don't amount to very much beyond the musings of mankind.

... or maybe we just entered a new age and crossed the gravitational radial centerline and it was no big deal.

Days

Commentator
There's one other possibility for our surviving 2012 that has been tossed out there. Would if the monks that kept time, added 3 centuries during the dark ages? No one could read or write in those days, no one had calendars, no one knew what day it was or what year it was, that was something the monks did, not the rest of Europe. Would if the monks simply wrote 1400 instead of 1100 for the new year? Then just filled in the previous 300 years with fabricated history? It would have been a very clever way to influence politics, and it would have been implemented through the monks themselves since they were the only ones teaching school. If the church had backed revolts against kings they didn't like and crowned kings that were not legitimate, it would have been very tempting to rewrite history and give the new kings legitimacy.

Chronologists, as historians were called in those days, contended that just such a thing took place, and that something like 300 years of false history was fabricated. Historians have continued to debate that down to today, and still there are learned men who say this really happened. If it did happen, astronomists should be telling us so, because they have mapped those stars for eons backwards and forward in time. But it wouldn't be the first time two sciences were developed independent of each other. Astronomy might not necessarily give a damn where the precession is at and whether the age of pisces is still 300 years from concluding, and astrologists might be assuming that we just entered the age of aquarius; has anyone gone out to the ancient sites and actually checked the equinox? Everyone just uses the computer programs to do their calculations and those might have 300 years in their mapping that never took place.

now watch this twist!

Maybe there is a regular sized black hole in the center of the Milky Way afterall. Maybe we won't cross the galaxy gravitational radial for another 300 years. And maybe it is no big deal to cross through that gravity, maybe we exist entirely inside the radial and the sun merely vibrates from side to side within it (that's what I think). Or maybe we have been totally duped by middle age monks and 3 centuries from now, a bunch of advanced technology is going to go haywire... or maybe future historians discover this goofy post of mine, check it out, realize what is about to happen to them, adapt their technology to the changes they will face in time to save the future earth! Or maybe mankind is wiped out from some apocalyptic event before any of that can happen and it doesn't end up making a damn whether the calendar is off 300 years. After all, calendars and human history don't amount to very much beyond the musings of mankind.

... or maybe we just entered a new age and crossed the gravitational radial centerline and it was no big deal.
Archimedes... again.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
"Maybe we are all figments of God's imagination?"

Maybe not so much a figment of His imagination as a thought in His mind...

Days is the sweetest darling who is clever and right and makes sense most of the time but becarful where he leads you some of the time ;)

Days

Commentator

Days is the sweetest darling who is clever and right and makes sense most of the time but becarful where he leads you some of the time ;)
I like that word becarful - after all, I am from the motor city. (Detroit)

Emily; what's the diff between a figment of His imagination and a thought in His mind... those two sound like definitions for each other.

No, I think I am for real, and that's part of the problem... or am I part of the solution? I forget.

Did you like that thought? the one that said, calendars are merely the musings of mankind? Think about this, since our "year" is an endless orbit around the sun, a cycle that repeats over and over, the only thing tracking our accumulated years is our sun's orbit of the milky way black hole. (that takes a quarter billion years) But we have no idea where we are on that trek, no one begins to know how to map it. All these ideas are usually an expression of mathematics, even the picture in your mind of what the milky way looks like is a total guess, there's actually a whole array of guesses for what the milky way looks like. We can see other galaxies, but we can't see our own, it is bloody impossible, we have to look at it straight into the disc of stars and dust, and you can be sure that we can't see beyond our galaxy if we look into the radial of stars.

So what mankind does, although some think this is wizardry, is we track the changing perspective of the stars formed by the incredibly slow advancing precession created by the wobble of the spinning earth. I can not understand how it works, but we wobble or - more likely - our perspective of the stars of the milky way wobbles. Because any real and true wobble of a spinning top irons itself out, it would not remain the same over the course of centuries, and each age is 2160 years. The ancients never said the earth wobbles, they just graphed the stars over the centuries (some say this whole affair began with Cancer - that's a fanciful conclusion from a ceiling full of astrology in one of the rooms of a pyramid) but along comes modern man with his engineering mind and he looks at the 2160 year "wobble" and he observes that it is the same as if the earth's spin is wobbling. So we are told the earth is wobbling. But it isn't. The earth makes one rotation every 24 hours, not every 2160 years, and like I said earlier, spinning tops iron out wobbles. The tsunami event in Japan in 2011 moved the entire main island of Japan 8 feet and put a 10 cm (2 1/2 inches) wobble in the spin of the earth. That wobble will slowly straighten itself out, spinning tops do that. But anyways, our only calendar of the years passing is the astrological ages.

btw, as the sun rotates the black hole in the center of the galaxy, it vibrates back and forth in a sine wave path, the gravitational radial of the galaxy always pulling it back to center. Somehow this is in perfect harmony with the astrological ages. okay, but don't ask me how, because the precession of "the earth" makes a cycle of the zodiac every 2160 years and this sine wave vibration orbit our sun follows takes much longer to finish its sine wave, I think it is like 11,000+ years from center of gravitational radial to each side of the radial (zenith of the sine wave)... and then 11,000+ years back to center, and it is like 23,000 years from one side to the other side of the radial (zenith to zenith of the sine wave) so that's a 46,000 year cycle. I don't see how that could create 2160 year cycles of our perspective of the zodiac. And yet, that's the real deal as far as something that is in harmony with the changing ages. It isn't a wobble in the spin of the earth.

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Emily; what's the diff between a figment of His imagination and a thought in His mind... those two sound like definitions for each other.
A figment of the imagination implies a lack of real substance, while a thought can change everything.

Days

Commentator
A figment of the imagination implies a lack of real substance, while a thought can change everything.
I'm still not seeing it. Let me up the ante. Add in dreams. How are dreams any different than real world past experiences? You remember them both like they really happened to you. As you get older, it is hard to be sure which were dreams and which were real. Just like real thoughts and daydreams (figments of your imagination) once they have passed, it is all ethereal water over the dam.

Engineers with imagination are highly sought after.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just how I interpreted the phrase. Figment is generally used to speak of something that's not real. Thought is considered to have real impact. Just semantics. I could go with us being the result of God's imagination, as you're using the word.

I'm getting the ultimate point of your posts here to be that our planet and the life on it can't really exist in the universe as it is, yet does. Am I off?

Days

Commentator
Just how I interpreted the phrase. Figment is generally used to speak of something that's not real. Thought is considered to have real impact. Just semantics. I could go with us being the result of God's imagination, as you're using the word.

I'm getting the ultimate point of your posts here to be that our planet and the life on it can't really exist in the universe as it is, yet does. Am I off?
Nah, I'm just saying that our existence is very existential. We are orbiting a star that is locked dead center in one of the spiraling arms of the galaxy. We don't even know how many spiraling arms our galaxy has. We can not comprehend how large this galaxy is, not with earthly measurements which is how our minds are tuned. When scientists make statements about what is happening in the universe, that's a bunch of wild ass guessing, what they are doing is looking at one thing happening and then extrapolating it to speak for a universe that is way beyond their imagination. Remember the tv show, "Lost in Space"? I think that was mankind trying to grasp where we are.

Cassini took a shot of our pale blue dot from Saturn, even from that far away, that probe of ours was a long, long way from home. These distances, these time periods, are so big, how could we build a calendar based on the revolution our sun makes around the galaxy? It is not really an orbit, no one knows what it is, or for that matter, why the stars are in pinwheel like arms, it is beyond strange that a galaxy has any form and function. The search for what causes it led us to gravitational radials, which all large bodies have, did you know Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus also have rings? But there's no proof that the black hole is sending out a gravitational radial, we can detect that black holes are shaped like discs and are spinning, and it makes sense that they send out gravitational radials, it looks like that's what is happening, but if you exist in the midst of it, how do you measure it? All your instruments are already based upon its presence.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that our planet can and does exist in a very intricate overlay of forces in a galaxy beyond our imagination in a universe beyond our ability to imagine. The universe has no edge, and if it did, that would be even harder to grasp than eternity with no edge. The galaxies have no starting point and no ending point either... they tear apart and reform and there is no continuity of motion out there, they are going all over the place. IOW. our lives exist on a very real planet that is part of a very real galaxy that is part of a never ending universe that is so far beyond our grasp, it all might as well be a figment of our imagination. I find it surreal that I live at a time when the only calendar we have is the calibration of kings; in the 3rd year of king such and such's reign... this is how all of ancient history is recorded. And modern history is calibrated by the king of kings... in the such and such year of our Lord and savior's birth. We have to pin it to local events because we need time frames that are small enough to work with.

When you try to wrap your head around time and space, you come smack into the concept of eternity. We are temporary glimpses of an eternity that is taking place, and it is only taking place because we are getting glimpses of it. Otherwise, if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it fall, and another tree replaces it, and no one hears it fall, and if all these stars are shining and no one sees them or even knows they exist....

Days

Commentator
Nah, I'm just saying that our existence is very existential. We are orbiting a star that is locked dead center in one of the spiraling arms of the galaxy. We don't even know how many spiraling arms our galaxy has. We can not comprehend how large this galaxy is, not with earthly measurements which is how our minds are tuned. When scientists make statements about what is happening in the universe, that's a bunch of wild ass guessing, what they are doing is looking at one thing happening and then extrapolating it to speak for a universe that is way beyond their imagination. Remember the tv show, "Lost in Space"? I think that was mankind trying to grasp where we are.

Cassini took a shot of our pale blue dot from Saturn, even from that far away, that probe of ours was a long, long way from home. These distances, these time periods, are so big, how could we build a calendar based on the revolution our sun makes around the galaxy? It is not really an orbit, no one knows what it is, or for that matter, why the stars are in pinwheel like arms, it is beyond strange that a galaxy has any form and function. The search for what causes it led us to gravitational radials, which all large bodies have, did you know Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus also have rings? But there's no proof that the black hole is sending out a gravitational radial, we can detect that black holes are shaped like discs and are spinning, and it makes sense that they send out gravitational radials, it looks like that's what is happening, but if you exist in the midst of it, how do you measure it? All your instruments are already based upon its presence.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that our planet can and does exist in a very intricate overlay of forces in a galaxy beyond our imagination in a universe beyond our ability to imagine. The universe has no edge, and if it did, that would be even harder to grasp than eternity with no edge. The galaxies have no starting point and no ending point either... they tear apart and reform and there is no continuity of motion out there, they are going all over the place. IOW. our lives exist on a very real planet that is part of a very real galaxy that is part of a never ending universe that is so far beyond our grasp, it all might as well be a figment of our imagination. I find it surreal that I live at a time when the only calendar we have is the calibration of kings; in the 3rd year of king such and such's reign... this is how all of ancient history is recorded. And modern history is calibrated by the king of kings... in the such and such year of our Lord and savior's birth. We have to pin it to local events because we need time frames that are small enough to work with.

When you try to wrap your head around time and space, you come smack into the concept of eternity. We are temporary glimpses of an eternity that is taking place, and it is only taking place because we are getting glimpses of it. Otherwise, if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it fall, and another tree replaces it, and no one hears it fall, and if all these stars are shining and no one sees them or even knows they exist....
Do they exist? Likewise, if no one else sees us or even knows we exist... do we exist?

So it isn't that we can not exist in the state that we exist, as much as our solitary position in a vast and endless universe. I'm almost to the point of saying that God, the angels, and us are very alone on this planet... and its not good for all of us to be alone, we could use some company. I think that's why man is always searching for life out there, or imagining it has visited us here. God spoke by one of the old testament prophets that he knows no other God... I'm not sure if the prophet was saying this is all he knows or if God was saying that for real, but either way, it boils down to one and the same; we are all in this together. I think we all sort of realize that, which tends to make us fight with each other... you know, out of fear of facing it.

Days

Commentator
I like that word
btw, as the sun rotates the black hole in the center of the galaxy, it vibrates back and forth in a sine wave path, the gravitational radial of the galaxy always pulling it back to center. Somehow this is in perfect harmony with the astrological ages. okay, but don't ask me how, because the precession of "the earth" makes a cycle of the zodiac every 2160 years and this sine wave vibration orbit our sun follows takes much longer to finish its sine wave, I think it is like 11,000+ years from center of gravitational radial to each side of the radial (zenith of the sine wave)... and then 11,000+ years back to center, and it is like 23,000 years from one side to the other side of the radial (zenith to zenith of the sine wave) so that's a 46,000 year cycle. I don't see how that could create 2160 year cycles of our perspective of the zodiac. And yet, that's the real deal as far as something that is in harmony with the changing ages. It isn't a wobble in the spin of the earth.
oops,
one age = 2160 years
zodiac cycle = 12 ages.
12 x 2160 = 25,920 years.

maybe that is exactly what is going on there. The precession of the earth is not a precession of the earth at all, it is the cycle of perspective created by the back and forth weaving of the sun as it rotates the center of the galaxy.

Would if the sun isn't just weaving back and forth, would if it is corkscrewing along as it travels around the galaxy? Remember, the other stars are rotating the center also. But if the sun is traveling a corkscrew path that makes one corkscrew rotation (standing behind the sun it would look like a circle) every 25,920 years... that might be what is creating the precession of the zodiac. The earth is dragged along in that perspective.

Maybe the perspective of the zodiac is created by that corkscrewing circular path the sun is taking... viewed from behind the path would follow a circle...

Last edited: