• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Grease that palm.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The Trump and Kushner crime families wholeheartedly agree. They spent millions to get their dumbass brats into Ivy League schools.

;-)
Note that he links to Chelsea Clinton. From what I've read, she was a very bright student. Obviously Fred Trump had to pay for DJT to get into college. And his sons...Dumb and Dumber, as well as his daughter/wife none very bright.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You realize this has nothing to do with Trump?

Was he named ? No.

But, being a retarded leftist & your serious mental illness can't keep Trump out of any of your thinking.
google Fred Trump's gifts to college dear dumb Donnie attended.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Note that he links to Chelsea Clinton. From what I've read, she was a very bright student. Obviously Fred Trump had to pay for DJT to get into college. And his sons...Dumb and Dumber, as well as his daughter/wife none very bright.
Majority of parents have to pay for their kids to get into college, I did, don't you?

Evidently, your's didn't, you need a comma after 'Obviously'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
google Fred Trump's gifts to college dear dumb Donnie attended.
Why do we need Google if you already know, how much did Fred donate to military academy___________

Why didn't you get to go to college? (I know why) but tell readers why____

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Majority of parents have to pay for their kids to get into college, I did, don't you?

Evidently, your's didn't, you need a comma after 'Obviously'
My daughter's college education is being paid for by scholarships and a trust fund from her grandparents. My son isn't in college yet so I'm wondering why you think it's any of your business. You should go take a Grammar/English course at Sylvan Learning Center and learn that commas are over-used as much as they aren't used enough. You often use commas when a period is needed. Maybe it's because you think you're used to being in a drunken coma and just add an extra m.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why do we need Google if you already know, how much did Fred donate to military academy___________

I did. You know sh*t about me. You just make up crap and pretend it's true. I went to UNL for 2 full years from age 17 yrs 5 mos to age 19 yrs 5 months. I took a course in Medical Transcription as well, so I could be home with my babies and work from here as well as at facilities when they need me. If you have a problem with that, take it up with your Mental Health doctor the next time you see him.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He's out of his mind. Who the hell would pay someone to post in this sh*thole?
Hi, Nina! I think it’s super fantastic that you chose to reference content that I posted!! Thanks so much for recognizing my thoughts! Validation from you is so undeserved and I just wanted to say thanks.

Here’s hoping that you have a terrific night!

All the best!!! :):):)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

DUH. The Military Academy he attended was HIGH SCHOOL, not college. You want to know about his college years...here's a good link. BTW...he wasn't first in his class. He didn't even make the Dean's list or wasn't in the top of the class at all. No wonder he won't release his school records. LOL
https://www.salon.com/2017/08/03/donald-trump-a-classic-case-of-affirmative-action-for-the-wealthy-wants-to-take-it-away-from-the-disadvantaged/

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hi, Nina! I think it’s super fantastic that you chose to reference content that I posted!! Thanks so much for recognizing my thoughts! Validation from you is so undeserved and I just wanted to say thanks.

Here’s hoping that you have a terrific night!

All the best!!! :):):)
You post that same Bugsy lie day after day. And you wonder why anyone would notice? What would Bugsy do without you stalking him?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My daughter's college education is being paid for by scholarships and a trust fund from her grandparents. My son isn't in college yet so I'm wondering why you think it's any of your business. You should go take a Grammar/English course at Sylvan Learning Center and learn that commas are over-used as much as they aren't used enough. You often use commas when a period is needed. Maybe it's because you think you're used to being in a drunken coma and just add an extra m.
Oh yes, I forgot you posted you married into a RICH family, so you aren't obligated to pay for her college as I paid for my daughters and you're here bitching about who pays for their kid's college, hypocrite.

Negative, you've been Grammar Nazi for years attacking members and post of me being a redneck (which I'm proud to be) and now that corrected you bitch and moan as expected.

Explains why you're so miserable and nasty, if not for RICH Grandparents you couldn't afford to pay for your daughter to attend college and feel like a failure.