• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Grease that palm.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You post that same Bugsy lie day after day. And you wonder why anyone would notice? What would Bugsy do without you stalking him?
Thank you once again for the recognition, Nina! It is so far beyond any reasonable expectation that you would choose to reference any of my meager offerings! I am certain that Bugsy feels the same way - whether or not he is sufficiently humble to admit it.

To each his/her own - but I owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude! Thank you! :):)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
DUH. The Military Academy he attended was HIGH SCHOOL, not college. You want to know about his college years...here's a good link. BTW...he wasn't first in his class. He didn't even make the Dean's list or wasn't in the top of the class at all. No wonder he won't release his school records. LOL
https://www.salon.com/2017/08/03/donald-trump-a-classic-case-of-affirmative-action-for-the-wealthy-wants-to-take-it-away-from-the-disadvantaged/
Obobo wouldn't either...........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh yes, I forgot you posted you married into a RICH family, so you aren't obligated to pay for her college as I paid for my daughters and you're here bitching about who pays for their kid's college, hypocrite.

Negative, you've been Grammar Nazi for years attacking members and post of me being a redneck (which I'm proud to be) and now that corrected you bitch and moan as expected.

Explains why you're so miserable and nasty, if not for RICH Grandparents you couldn't afford to pay for your daughter to attend college and feel like a failure.
Envious much?? So our kids are supposed to turn away their inheritance? They both have good grades. My daughter makes the dean list and my son is on the honor roll. They would be able to attend, even if it weren't for the trust their grandfather set up for ALL his many grandchildren. We'd see to that. BTW they both have part-time jobs and will work full time in the summer. I always did as well. I don't care about your daughters. I don't ask about them...I don't talk about them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You post that same Bugsy lie day after day. And you wonder why anyone would notice? What would Bugsy do without you stalking him?
I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He posts the same tedious lies obsessively.

I have encouraged him to get psychotherapy but he clearly doesn’t listen.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He posts the same tedious lies obsessively.

I have encouraged him to get psychotherapy but he clearly doesn’t listen.
I think he's too far gone for that. They should just put him in a padded room and let him fend for himself.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think he's too far gone for that. They should just put him in a padded room and let him fend for himself.
Nah, nearly all disorders can be treated. But first they must be confronted. There must be a willingness to admit the affliction and seek help. I see none of that to date, but hope springs eternal!

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nah, nearly all disorders can be treated. But first they must be confronted. There must be a willingness to admit the affliction and seek help. I see none of that to date, but hope springs eternal!

;-)
We can pray for him. I'm sure he'd do the same for us.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hi, Nina! “Thank you” doesn’t begin to cover the gratitude I owe to you for all of these sidebar discussions of me and my posts. So grateful for all of this undeserved attention.

All the best to you and your family! I can’t imagine just how blessed THEY are if you can offer this much attention to me! Thank you so much!! :)

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Don't forget, Obama the genius (lol) raising a daughter just like him.
A chain smoking, drunk stoner who got into Harvard somehow ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
She did finish second in Intel’s international science competition.

Perhaps you finished first?

;-)
And yet there's no record of it LOL

Maybe that's why she went into a life of laboratory science. Oh wait, she didn't.

She did run the Clinton crooked foundation. And worked for NBC. Nothing to see there.( just a greased palm and other body parts)

freyasman

Senator
You know what keeps shit like this to a minimum? (Can't end it completely, that's just not realistic)
Raising kids to have a well-developed set of moral and ethical principles, AKA; a sense of right and wrong.:cool:

But we don't value that enough to spend time doing it anymore, I guess.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Envious much?? So our kids are supposed to turn away their inheritance? They both have good grades. My daughter makes the dean list and my son is on the honor roll. They would be able to attend, even if it weren't for the trust their grandfather set up for ALL his many grandchildren. We'd see to that. BTW they both have part-time jobs and will work full time in the summer. I always did as well. I don't care about your daughters. I don't ask about them...I don't talk about them.
NO and glad they have t
We can pray for him. I'm sure he'd do the same for us.
Who you going to pray to Allah, you hate Christians as he does.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
NO and glad they have t

Who you going to pray to Allah, you hate Christians as he does.
You’re wrong, but you usually are. I hate people who tout their supposed Christianity to demean others. I prefer to call them hypocrites. Busy day Dawg. Go chase cars. I have lots to do more important than trading insults with you.