• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great article about the House intel committee’s whitewash report...

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So you're saying this is Benghazi all over again? You know why I think it's not? In that case the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc., were all saying it was complete b.s. ginned up for political purposes. Now they're suggesting very strongly that this is an unprecedented abuse of executive power combined with attacks on law enforcement and collusion with a hostile foreign power to influence election results.
Nope it's not clinton should be in prison.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He worked for an enemy power.
Nah. He was an opportunist, just like Trump. He was tying to make himself appear to be useful to both the Russians and Trump. I don't think he was, but his efforts appear to be acting as an "agent"...meaning lobbying for them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How long does it take? There is no crime of collusion nor is there any evidence at all the election was unduly affected by any illicit relationship between Trump’s campaign and the Russians.
Enough is enough.
What crime are you still begging for at this point? You’re being absurd.
Did you complain about the 6 year long WhiteWater investigation? How about the 9 investigations into Benghazi? You seem to be in a big hurry to shut down Mueller's investigation and, to me, it looks like fear.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pleas on taxes and foreign agent status and one bogus lying plea. Not one blessed thing to do with election collusion. It’s over. The sham is fully revealed and you’re one of the few still missing it somehow.
"Bogus Lying"....is that the one that got Flynn fired by Trump?

The millions in fraud and tax evasion related to Manafort and his buddy are leverage....they'll flip on the big guy. Same tactic was used by Ken Starr to get Susan MacDougal to offer evidence on Clinton...didn't work, but he tried. Fitzgerald tried to flip Skooter Libby on Cheney with a conviction for lying, but Bush commuted the sentence.

We'll see what Trump does to dodge the bullet. By the way, over 65% of people want Mueller's investigation to continue.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why not? Former employees are usually much more willing to spill the beans than current ones. I'm starting to rethink my generous appraisal of you as "not that dumb".
At least you are smart enough to realize there are beans to be spilled....but that will come from Trump campaign people who have been convicted and don't want to go to jail....

As far as getting a warrant on Page to conduct surveillance...what does that have to do with him "spilling" anything at all?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would like to think they'd have done a thorough investigation....unless they doubted Trump's innocence or are just too lazy or incompetent.

I don't know what Republicans hope to gain covering for Trump. Momentary calm from their rabid base and rabid president?

Now Mueller gave Trump preview questions for his interview. This is like a take-home test where you have time to look up the answers and memorize them. Everyone likes a take-home....except Trump who went freaking nuts calling out WITCH HUNT!

I guess the questions were too hard.
LOL
like when Shrill got questions for debates

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As Rep Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said to Trump's attorney John Dowd, "If you have an innocent client (Trump), act like it."

Or when Trump had a 30 minute interview with NYT and they counted 16 times that he insisted, "no collusion."

And how many times has Trump tweeted WITCH HUNT?

Poor Trump can't even act innocent....even with all that acting experience from "The Apprentice."

LOL
what's this, the 100th times libs have posted Gowdy :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay....I present the absolute lack of evidence as the proof...

Now your turn, give me ONE THING that shows he's guilty of any of those crackpot allegations. You're unintentionally hilarious, you know that?

Since you won't waste your time trying to find evidence of Trump's guilt, try to find some justification for the amount of Obama spying he's enacted against his opponents, politically and in the press...

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/04/barack-obama-spying-journalists-dennis-kucinich-sharyl-attkisson-donald-trump-campaign-transition/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/14/obamas-2012-campaign-hired-fusion-gps-to-dig-dirt-on-mitt-romney-book-claims.html

As far as anyone has so far determined, only Obama is guilty of such lawful overreach.
Enjoy your reading material.
Attkisson's lawsuit has been going on for four years now....she claims she has evidence, but provides none of it in these links. She admits that several of Trump's campaign people were picked up in "incidental" wiretaps...meaning that "yes, we routinely wiretap the Russian ambassador" and "yes, if you call the Russian ambassador or he calls you you may be recorded"....So f*cking what?

Bush engaged in warrantless wiretaps. I guess that was OK, eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay....I present the absolute lack of evidence as the proof...

Now your turn, give me ONE THING that shows he's guilty of any of those crackpot allegations. You're unintentionally hilarious, you know that?

Since you won't waste your time trying to find evidence of Trump's guilt, try to find some justification for the amount of Obama spying he's enacted against his opponents, politically and in the press...

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/04/barack-obama-spying-journalists-dennis-kucinich-sharyl-attkisson-donald-trump-campaign-transition/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/14/obamas-2012-campaign-hired-fusion-gps-to-dig-dirt-on-mitt-romney-book-claims.html

As far as anyone has so far determined, only Obama is guilty of such lawful overreach.
Enjoy your reading material.
Attkisson's lawsuit has been going on for four years now....she claims she has evidence, but provides none of it in these links. She admits that several of Trump's campaign people were picked up in "incidental" wiretaps...meaning that "yes, we routinely wiretap the Russian ambassador" and "yes, if you call the Russian ambassador or he calls you you may be recorded"....So f*cking what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Bush.........do you see him in your sleep!