• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great Lakes poll not good news for Trump

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nah. I don't think that will ever happen. He will retire after his second term.
He won’t retire easily, but he’s an old man and not at a healthy weight. He could call it if his physical health starts failing worse.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nah. Jan 2024. He's doing too many good things for our country.
really? National debt? Nah. Military? Not if you count his dissing the guys at the top or letting a murderer off the hook...
How about people who don't like him kissing Kim or Vlad's ass? Like maybe Otto Warmbier's family?

EatTheRich

President
I am sure he is very concerned. As we all know how accurate the polls were in 2020. Ooops my bad, I meant to say 2016. :cool:
Trump out-performs polls because Trump supporters are ashamed to admit to a stranger over the phone that they support him. Because they know it is shameful.

EatTheRich

President
We are going to elect our next President the same way we have always elected our Presidents. I have no time or patience with those who believe otherwise. We would not even be having a discussion about it...except for the fact that Donald Trump won. The crybabies need to get over it.
Yeah, what’s the importance of consent of the governed compared to hidebound tradition?