• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great Lakes poll not good news for Trump

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump out-performs polls because Trump supporters are ashamed to admit to a stranger over the phone that they support him. Because they know it is shameful.
Except those 80,000 Trump voters spread out over 3 states are probably dead by now. Trump has to make them up and add to them. Maybe he could reach out to minorities?<snicker>

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Except those 80,000 Trump voters spread out over 3 states are probably dead by now. Trump has to make them up and add to them. Maybe he could reach out to minorities?<snicker>
WOW, nothing like dreaming voters are "dead now" to please the Pope!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's realistic. Trump's base of voters is very old. I don't wish them dead over a vote, but this is reality...life.
Evidently, everyone is older than You

Wishing for Trump voters to die is SIC and it's clear you don't know how OLD Julie is :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Evidently, everyone is older than You

Wishing for Trump voters to die is SIC and it's clear you don't know how OLD Julie is :)
As originally stated, I don’t wish death on anybody. Even you, Dawg! Haha. That isn’t the way to live life.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Sounds like 2016....…………….strange his rallies 20,000+ are 58% dem/indy there...….
No they aren't - those numbers were produced by VP tRUMP* S campaign manager, you know better than that ..............debunked on here numerous time

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Looking forward to it. America will speak loud and clear.
Show me how VP Trump* wins when the under 30 crowd and blacks/ browns show up at the polls...............none of those groups will he get over 25% in his favor. Just wait until the political ads come out, all the crap VP Trump* has spewed out will come back to haunt him - Bloomberg already has said he will outspend VP Trump/ President HANNITY all by himself - the right wingers brag of 45 million - Bloomberg sneezes and a million falls out...................... and the best thing - the HANNITY/ VP Trump ticket can't stop it !

Oh and don't forget the 110 million illegals voting ! Damn the dem will win by at least 100 million votes right

49 state landslide !

TBLee

Governor
Show me how VP Trump* wins when the under 30 crowd and blacks/ browns show up at the polls...............none of those groups will he get over 25% in his favor. Just wait until the political ads come out, all the crap VP Trump* has spewed out will come back to haunt him - Bloomberg already has said he will outspend VP Trump/ President HANNITY all by himself - the right wingers brag of 45 million - Bloomberg sneezes and a million falls out...................... and the best thing - the HANNITY/ VP Trump ticket can't stop it !

Oh and don't forget the 110 million illegals voting ! Damn the dem will win by at least 100 million votes right

49 state landslide !
Wow...you sound very worried. As you should be. :cool:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Wow...you sound very worried. As you should be. :cool:
nope, doesn't matter really, because if VP Trump* is re-elected we have 5 more years of record Wall St gains and the economy doesn't slow down 1 bit. I just tune him out and don't spend my day angry and fired up - like some others on here.

TBLee

Governor
nope, doesn't matter really, because if VP Trump* is re-elected we have 5 more years of record Wall St gains and the economy doesn't slow down 1 bit. I just tune him out and don't spend my day angry and fired up - like some others on here.
Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? :cool:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What do you consider "very old"?
Of course that’s subjective, but boomers on up is the oldest generation, really. Hillary won all of the generations younger than that, but old and white heavily favors trump.

TBLee

Governor
Of course that’s subjective, but boomers on up is the oldest generation, really. Hillary won all of the generations younger than that, but old and white heavily favors trump.
Of course gaining the "white" vote would be important to any candidate. The 2015 census suggests that whites account for 77.1 percent of the overall US population.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course gaining the "white" vote would be important to any candidate. The 2015 census suggests that whites account for 77.1 percent of the overall US population.
Couldn’t agree with you more. A party by white people, for white people is a smart political move.