• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest President Of Modern Times!

EatTheRich

President
I don't know what history books you have been reading but this whole post is BS. North Korea was always a Communist Pigsty Dicatorship, and never had even a iota of decent standard of living.
North Korea took in masses of immigrants from China, South Korea, and Japan for years.

Yes the US did expend effort rebuilding Europe, especially Germany, and also in Japan, but they were our allies after the war and capitalism did the rest.
Haiti is a capitalist ally of the United States as well. Somehow it isn't as wealthy.

The USSR failed, Cuba failed, North Korea failed, and China still has billions in poverty with pseudo capitalist economy that works by cronyism and uses basically slave labor.
USSR=first nation in space. Cuba=first nation to harvest sugar mechanically. North Korea=highest literacy rate in the world. China's population is less than 1.4 billion, yet you claim they have "billions in poverty." Shows how much regard you have for the facts. I'm not saying any of these nations are great places to live, but their people are certainly better off than they would've been without the revolutions there (except maybe N. Korea, which was after all bombed more mercilessly than any other country in the history of the world).

The US is paradise by comparison. You are free to choose what kind of work you want to do, and all it takes is a little effort.
Nonsense. Millions of Americans--and I mean that literally--can't get any work whatsoever. Many of the unemployed have college degrees.

There is all kind of government aid to get an education for low income people. Pell grants, student loans with low interest, and you can even get food stamps while in school.
1) It's inadequate. 2) These programs exist because of pressure from the left.

USSR--Communism made it bankrupt and it folded. North Korea, the highest poverty rate and starvation rate in the world. You seem to be praising them and condemning the US; typical leftist ignorance of the facts. Go live there, if you like it so much.

North Korea took in masses of immigrants from China, South Korea, and Japan for years.

Haiti is a capitalist ally of the United States as well. Somehow it isn't as wealthy.

USSR=first nation in space. Cuba=first nation to harvest sugar mechanically. North Korea=highest literacy rate in the world. China's population is less than 1.4 billion, yet you claim they have "billions in poverty." Shows how much regard you have for the facts. I'm not saying any of these nations are great places to live, but their people are certainly better off than they would've been without the revolutions there (except maybe N. Korea, which was after all bombed more mercilessly than any other country in the history of the world).

Nonsense. Millions of Americans--and I mean that literally--can't get any work whatsoever. Many of the unemployed have college degrees.

North Korea is a great place to live. These folks really have it made

S

Sickofleft

He is simply the worst President that any reasonable person has ever seen. His entire presidency has been absurd and continues to be so. In the end it will be 8 years of nothing.

EatTheRich

President
USSR--Communism made it bankrupt and it folded. North Korea, the highest poverty rate and starvation rate in the world. You seem to be praising them and condemning the US; typical leftist ignorance of the facts. Go live there, if you like it so much.
USSR--Stalinism--and particularly the attempt to outdo the U.S. in military spending--made it bankrupt and it collapsed, to the joy of the communist movement, which began calling for an overthrow of the counterrevolutionary counterfeit of communism there in 1933. N. Korea has no starvation, and the per capita GDP is higher than that of India, the largest capitalist country in the world. I am not he who is ignorant of the facts.

USSR--Stalinism--and particularly the attempt to outdo the U.S. in military spending--made it bankrupt and it collapsed, to the joy of the communist movement, which began calling for an overthrow of the counterrevolutionary counterfeit of communism there in 1933. N. Korea has no starvation, and the per capita GDP is higher than that of India, the largest capitalist country in the world. I am not he who is ignorant of the facts.
The USSR couldn't compete because Communism can't compete with US capitalism It never has and never will be able to. As far as your North Korean Paradise goes:
Life in North Korea: executions, starvation and fear:

The horrific brutality of life in North Korea is laid bare in a UN report, which describes how the state maintains a climate of fear through executions, enforced disappearances and starvation.

Political scientists of the twentieth century characterized this type of political organization as a totalitarian state: a state that does not content itself with ensuring the authoritarian rule of a small group of people, but seeks to dominate every aspect of its citizens' lives and terrorizes them from within."

The detail provided in the report paints a shocking portrait of a totalitarian, dystopian society, more closely paralleled to George Orwell's 1984 than any other society existing today.

Freedom of thought, expression and religion

State surveillance permeates the private lives of all citizens to ensure that virtually no expression critical of the political system or its leadership goes undetected. UN report
Discrimination
Discrimination remains a major means for the leadership to maintain control against perceived threats, both internal and external. UN report
Freedom of movement
Repatriated women who are pregnant are regularly subjected to forced abortions, and babies born to repatriated women are often killed.
Food
The state's monopolization of access to food has been used as an important means to enforce political loyalty.
Detention, torture, execution and prison camps
Public executions and enforced disappearance to political prison camps serve as the ultimate means to terrorise the population into submission
http://www.channel4.com/news/north-korea-united-nations-report-crimes-against-humanity

You can give it up now. You just lost the argument.

EatTheRich

President
The USSR couldn't compete because Communism can't compete with US capitalism It never has and never will be able to. As far as your North Korean Paradise goes:
Life in North Korea: executions, starvation and fear:

The horrific brutality of life in North Korea is laid bare in a UN report, which describes how the state maintains a climate of fear through executions, enforced disappearances and starvation.

Political scientists of the twentieth century characterized this type of political organization as a totalitarian state: a state that does not content itself with ensuring the authoritarian rule of a small group of people, but seeks to dominate every aspect of its citizens' lives and terrorizes them from within."

The detail provided in the report paints a shocking portrait of a totalitarian, dystopian society, more closely paralleled to George Orwell's 1984 than any other society existing today.

Freedom of thought, expression and religion

State surveillance permeates the private lives of all citizens to ensure that virtually no expression critical of the political system or its leadership goes undetected. UN report
Discrimination
Discrimination remains a major means for the leadership to maintain control against perceived threats, both internal and external. UN report
Freedom of movement
Repatriated women who are pregnant are regularly subjected to forced abortions, and babies born to repatriated women are often killed.
Food
The state's monopolization of access to food has been used as an important means to enforce political loyalty.
Detention, torture, execution and prison camps
Public executions and enforced disappearance to political prison camps serve as the ultimate means to terrorise the population into submission
http://www.channel4.com/news/north-korea-united-nations-report-crimes-against-humanity

You can give it up now. You just lost the argument.
1) The USSR in Stalin's time set higher economic growth rates than the U.S. ever did. It was also the first country in space.
2) It fell behind due to the inefficiencies of the Stalinist regime, which was able to parasitize the revolution by taking advantage of its political weakness.
3) U.S. capitalism doesn't stand on its own. American capitalism is what it is because Mexican, Indian, and Haitian capitalism are what they are. More concretely, the U.S. enjoys the advantages it does because it forcibly maintains other countries in a disadvantageous position. You are comparing the first attempt at a workers' revolution, in an economically underdeveloped, politically benighted, war-ravaged country (a revolution which was then faced with overwhelming and merciless counterrevolutionary force), with a single empire that essentially monopolizes all the wealth of South America and much of the wealth of Africa and Asia, which has only recently passed the height of its power. By the same argument democracy is a failure because George Washington's men at Valley Forge didn't live as well as the ancient Romans.
4) I don't dispute anything related to the UN report on N. Korea. I certainly would never characterize the country as a "paradise." I take note of the deliberate starvation of political opponents of the regime, and retract the claim that there is not starvation in N. Korea (I meant, however, that there is not a generalized famine).

1) The USSR in Stalin's time set higher economic growth rates than the U.S. ever did. It was also the first country in space.
2) It fell behind due to the inefficiencies of the Stalinist regime, which was able to parasitize the revolution by taking advantage of its political weakness.
3) U.S. capitalism doesn't stand on its own. American capitalism is what it is because Mexican, Indian, and Haitian capitalism are what they are. More concretely, the U.S. enjoys the advantages it does because it forcibly maintains other countries in a disadvantageous position. You are comparing the first attempt at a workers' revolution, in an economically underdeveloped, politically benighted, war-ravaged country (a revolution which was then faced with overwhelming and merciless counterrevolutionary force), with a single empire that essentially monopolizes all the wealth of South America and much of the wealth of Africa and Asia, which has only recently passed the height of its power. By the same argument democracy is a failure because George Washington's men at Valley Forge didn't live as well as the ancient Romans.
4) I don't dispute anything related to the UN report on N. Korea. I certainly would never characterize the country as a "paradise." I take note of the deliberate starvation of political opponents of the regime, and retract the claim that there is not starvation in N. Korea (I meant, however, that there is not a generalized famine).
New Space Station Photos Show North Korea at Night, Cloaked in Darkness
North Korea's isolation is visible in new satellite photos that show the energy-bankrupt country at night.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/02/140226-north-korea-satellite-photos-darkness-energy/

When a person can't see the facts staring him in the face we call that delusional. Look up delusional in the dictionary; your picture will be there.
READ MY LIPS. COMMUNISM IS A FAILURE, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE. No incentive equals low quality and low production. I wish you could have seen the workers paradise in the USSR. The shelves were bare in the grocery store and a satellite picture of North Korea will show zero electricity over most of that country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and still can't shot a round of golf better than 84......................failure at everything he does..........oh and that duffer swing is laughable.

instead of Golf he could have rebuilt every bridge in America with this taxpayers waste:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/auditors-say-feds-needlessly-wasted-dollar43-billion/ar-BBhkCTZ
The source says the Federal government wastes $800 billion per year....are you kidding (or are they)? That is a ridiculous number.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So why are you still living in America........
let me guess........
you can't get food stamps over there..............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He is simply the worst President that any reasonable person has ever seen. His entire presidency has been absurd and continues to be so. In the end it will be 8 years of nothing.
Are we losing 750,000 jobs per month? See, that is a sign that times are really bad....and since the previous guy was watching the GDP drop 9% in one year and millions of homeowners lose their homes and millions of people lose their jobs....that would qualify as worse than now.

His entire presidency has been about getting the bus out of the ditch.....and the driver of the bus back in 2008 was the worst president of my life time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are we losing 750,000 jobs per month? See, that is a sign that times are really bad....and since the previous guy was watching the GDP drop 9% in one year and millions of homeowners lose their homes and millions of people lose their jobs....that would qualify as worse than now.

His entire presidency has been about getting the bus out of the ditch.....and the driver of the bus back in 2008 was the worst president of my life time.
YOU blue libs sound like the little boy who cried wolf..........WE THE PEOPLE are ignoring your crying.........
Poll="worse president since WWII"------that is during your life time
How about that approval poll?
Majority of American consider/realize Θ is a Muslim
Dangerous to freedom

of course blue libs will fall for anything and stand for nothing
with 22 terrorist training camps in America, you blue libs will be fish in a barrel.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you kidding? They say $800 billion, with no details. Silly statements don't deserver any kind of rebuttal.
didn't figure you had anything burger boy......................thx for proving me correct.
of course there's a $100 Billion Θ wasted on improper Welfare (gots to buys votes) and More:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/auditors-say-feds-needlessly-wasted-dollar43-billion/ar-BBhkCTZ?ocid=iehp
If you are as stupid as you prove to be here, your NEW burger joint doesn't have a chance of staying in business.........(unless you are getting gov funding) sounds like possible..........I need check how CO hands out taxpayers money for NEW businesses.........

Last edited: