• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greece struggles to find creditors

freyasman

Senator
How truly wicked --- An acquaintance of mine, of long standing, I can't truly call him a friend I don't think, though he would count me as one, because morally for all sorts of things and his always saying 'if I hadn't done it someone else would have done' ---- anyway he and his partner/now wife for financial reasons --- bought half a Greek Island with Olive Groves because it just didn't sustain the family anymore (due to the EU prices/'cherry picking' who gets the subsidies) so the young had go and find work elsewhere and the family sold most of their Land --- My 'friend' wasn't even going to employ them to pick the Olives, mean little ---- , he did in the end though.

We all suffer --- people can't buy where they were born anymore so communities and ways of life disappear --- but hey 'if you don't someone else will' --- Those countries who care make Laws disallowing foreigners buying their peoples inherent inheritance and always for the mistakes of greedy corrupt short sighted politicos.

Anyway I think Russia has already bought it ---
It's a dog-eat-dog world; might as well be a Rottweiler.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Their creditors have all the Greek money, it was they that Greece spent their credit with, on Military equipment. NATO took it all.
Those with a clue know Greece is part of NATO, not a customer or victim as you imply.

Furthermore, and most importantly, the huge financial hole Greece is in was dug solely by themselves. No one outside of Greece forced them to dig that hole.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It might be a good time to invest in some property there.
I'd wait until they're actually using wheelbarrows of Drachmas to buy loaves of bread then swoop in with some American greenbacks to buy an island or two.

freyasman

Senator
I'd wait until they're actually using wheelbarrows of Drachmas to buy loaves of bread then swoop in with some American greenbacks to buy an island or two.
My aspirations aren't that grand..... I was thinking of a nice little 4 or 6-plex apartment near the beach. I like the steady income generated by rental property.

It's a dog-eat-dog world; might as well be a Rottweiler.
No it isn't --- if it were we would all have been eaten and Rotties that I have known have been sweet hearts. Cuomo sapiens did not survive through fighting each other, that is a fallacy, we survived because we lived in strong communities and because we traded with each other.

I was asking you a much deeper moral question ---

Those with a clue know Greece is part of NATO, not a customer or victim as you imply.

Furthermore, and most importantly, the huge financial hole Greece is in was dug solely by themselves. No one outside of Greece forced them to dig that hole.
NATO is an American Occupying Force.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
No it isn't --- if it were we would all have been eaten and Rotties that I have known have been sweet hearts. Cuomo sapiens did not survive through fighting each other, that is a fallacy, we survived because we lived in strong communities and because we traded with each other.

Unless they're Jews, amiright?

So, not because you like Greece or the Greeks but because you hate them, what about the swarms of refugees what will you do about them?

Not at all. You're the hater. I'm a lover.

That's an EU problem.
Whether I do or don't hate any group of people, dogs, cats, horses or even hills, which I do not - has nothing what so ever to do with this thread.

What is an EU problem? The EU? Yes we know, and many done with it, though most people are cowards and will not dare to stand up when the time comes to stand up and be counted.

Only in a psychotic delusional world. In the real world it's this:

Yup the Occupying Force of the Empire --- no different in actuality than any other past Empire, which always had its 'native armies' only difference between us and you is that we were honest whereas you are in denial and pretend you are not The Empire but the bringers of peace and hope and demon-ocricy ---- confuses you but not us. We know who you are.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Whether I do or don't hate any group of people, dogs, cats, horses or even hills, which I do not - has nothing what so ever to do with this thread.

What is an EU problem? The EU? Yes we know, and many done with it, though most people are cowards and will not dare to stand up when the time comes to stand up and be counted.
1) Disagreed. Hate explains your answers. You are on record many times as being antisemitic. Why deny the obvious?

2) Good for you to admit it's an EU problem.

freyasman

Senator

We survived because our ancestors were willing to drive away or flat-out murder their neighbors in order to insure enough resources for their own. Every single person on the planet is descended from folks like that, because the ones who weren't willing to do so, didn't have any descendants.
What's your question?

1) Disagreed. Hate explains your answers. You are on record many times as being antisemitic. Why deny the obvious?

2) Good for you to admit it's an EU problem.
I question the Ways of the World.

You are derailing this thread with your nonsesne

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
up the Occupying Force of the Empire --- no different in actuality than any other past Empire, which always had its 'native armies' only difference between us and you is that we were honest whereas you are in denial and pretend you are not The Empire but the bringers of peace and hope and demon-ocricy ---- confuses you but not us. We know who you are.
LOL. No worries. My posts are not to persuade you from your world view; they're to point out to others the fallacies of your viewpoint. Posts like the above add more weight to my argument.

"We" know who you are? You and the Queen or you and the mouse in your pocket?

We survived because our ancestors were willing to drive away or flat-out murder their neighbors in order to insure enough resources for their own. Every single person on the planet is descended from folks like that, because the ones who weren't willing to do so, didn't have any descendants.
What's your question?

That is a Fallacy ---- the people were I live have lived here in peace with their neighbours including invaders since the Ice age --- what are you talking about? America?

LOL. No worries. My posts are not to persuade you from your world view; they're to point out to others the fallacies of your viewpoint. Posts like the above add more weight to my argument.

"We" know who you are? You and the Queen or you and the mouse in your pocket?
Your posts have shown you trying desperately to derail this thread about Greece, because you showed yourself up to being interested not in Greece or the Greeks but to stamp on those in trouble, you voiced a personal want to destroy and steal from the starving --- and turn it into some idiotic sticking out of tongue 'you said blaa blaa blaa' childishness --