• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Grossly oriented to person, place & time" ???

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We wanna talk 'idiot'... ok.

basic mental status evaluations seek to determine whether the person is "Grossly oriented to person, place, and time."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_status_examination

hey Joe Joe Biden..

are you in Virginia or N Carolina?

say, Joe, what century are we in?

er, was it you that said Hillary, quite frankly, would make a better veep?

hmmm....

hmmm....

yeah..let's talk idiot..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no more or less devastating then the next...

but i got a funny three ha-ha's from it..

Minotaur

Governor
I love Biden. Sure he makes me groan but I still love him. He is kind of a refreshing un-PC, un-controlled, kind of forever the factory employee. Long ago before I was ever aware of him Shelia told me about him. She liked him long before he became a VEEP. Now I know why. He can put a smile on my face, a groan from my gut, and a LOL at any given time. He is not the norm for Washington. I picture him tied up in the basement and let out carefully. Then he does his magic...he goes from VP to everyday Joe within minutes of finding a microphone.

In an odd way I think we need him as a reminder that he is closer to the public than the slick, fast learners who know how to say everything cautiously. Not Joe. Joe opens mouth and inserts foot in seconds and for some reason it is refreshing. Maybe we need more Joe's.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
unless the more-like-joes are on the right... then the slip ups are categorically idiotic.

right?

Minotaur

Governor
Not really. But then again some try to pass themselves off as "real" and "the people's representative" and they are as slick as someone who is polished.

Joe's brand of foot in mouth is closer to Bush' and I liked Bush' ability to butcher a sentence or two. Has nothing to do with intellect either contrary to how it is portrayed.

Jen

Senator
Sure, Phil. Hillary would be a better Veep. But hey, we NEED comedy relief in these hard times. And Hillary just is not funny. I love Joe Biden. He lets us get our laugh out.

degsme

Council Member
Sure, Phil. Hillary would be a better Veep. But hey, we NEED comedy relief in these hard times. And Hillary just is not funny. I love Joe Biden. He lets us get our laugh out.
Ah yes.. And how is this "on mssage"?