• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Growing evidence that "Russian collusion" was a set up...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He arranged it. One hand washes the other.
Yeah, he clearly profited by the AIDs prevention and treatment project by the CGI...o_O

And ten years later had a drink with Papadopoulos to help Clinton smear Trump?

Are you embarrassed yet? You should be.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
He did not "give" the CGI $25 million. The Australian government did.

Were you aware that Mifsud is being sought in a criminal fraud investigation in Italy?

Does that mean he can't possibly be a double agent?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He arranged it. One hand washes the other.
I asked you above how this could have been a “set up” to hurt Trump and help Hillary when it wasn’t even revealed until long after the election, and it was revealed at all only when the Team Trump efforts to cover it up failed.

Is there a theory in Trumplandian explaining that stark illogic?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does that mean he can't possibly be a double agent?
I've handed you a lot of info on his trips to Russia, his involvement with a Russian think tank that seems to be popular with Putin and what you've give in return is a picture of him standing next to a former British diplomat and government employee, implying that means he works with British intelligence.

If that is so, the picture of him with the Russian ambassador to the UK must be indicative of his employment with the GRU...right?

could he be a double agent? sure...he could be from Mars....

Raoul_Luke

Yeah, he clearly profited by the AIDs prevention and treatment project by the CGI...o_O

And ten years later had a drink with Papadopoulos to help Clinton smear Trump?

Are you embarrassed yet? You should be.
LOL! You believe all $25 million was spent on AIDS prevention and treatment do ya? That's so cute.

And Al Gore has never made a dime off of his global warming evangelizing either...

Raoul_Luke

I asked you above how this could have been a “set up” to hurt Trump and help Hillary when it wasn’t even revealed until long after the election, and it was revealed at all only when the Team Trump efforts to cover it up failed.

Is there a theory in Trumplandian explaining that stark illogic?
Um, we're talking about the Papadopoulos contact here with the Aussie ambassador - you know, the one he was in such a hurry he fell all over himself getting the information to the Obama "intelligence" folks about?

Raoul_Luke

I've handed you a lot of info on his trips to Russia, his involvement with a Russian think tank that seems to be popular with Putin and what you've give in return is a picture of him standing next to a former British diplomat and government employee, implying that means he works with British intelligence.

If that is so, the picture of him with the Russian ambassador to the UK must be indicative of his employment with the GRU...right?

could he be a double agent? sure...he could be from Mars....
So then where's all the fallout from the outcome of this episode? Where was all the "Russian" help he promised Papadopoulos? What exactly was the outcome of this effort that "proves" it was actually about the Russians wanting to help Trump win? You keep acting like all your pronouncements on these matters is Gospel, but the fact remains nothing came of any of it. None of it turned out to be what was advertised by these "official" accounts. It all smells like bullshit to me...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So then where's all the fallout from the outcome of this episode? Where was all the "Russian" help he promised Papadopoulos? What exactly was the outcome of this effort that "proves" it was actually about the Russians wanting to help Trump win? You keep acting like all your pronouncements on these matters is Gospel, but the fact remains nothing came of any of it. None of it turned out to be what was advertised by these "official" accounts. It all smells like bullshit to me...
Brush your teeth..that should help with that odor of bullshit.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Um, we're talking about the Papadopoulos contact here with the Aussie ambassador - you know, the one he was in such a hurry he fell all over himself getting the information to the Obama "intelligence" folks about?
In a hurry? News of their collusion was suppressed until long after the election and you’re desperate enough to contend that was “in a hurry”?

Some “set up” to hurt Trump and help Hillary - it was concealed until Team Trump’s efforts to conceal it were overcome.

You’re shameless in your hackery.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! You believe all $25 million was spent on AIDS prevention and treatment do ya? That's so cute.

And Al Gore has never made a dime off of his global warming evangelizing either...
You can make all the accusations you like, but do you have evidence? CGI was audited by the IRS and an independent accounting firm. Charity Navigator rated CGI as reliable and transparent.

Didn't you claim to be in search of the truth? Where is the truth in your smear of both the Australian government and CGI?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Papadopoulos met with Mifsud in April, before he even worked on the Trump campaign.

Papadopoulos met with Downer in May of 2016, two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In a hurry? News of their collusion was suppressed until long after the election and you’re desperate enough to contend that was “in a hurry”?

Some “set up” to hurt Trump and help Hillary - it was concealed until Team Trump’s efforts to conceal it were overcome.

Fell all over himself....two months later....

Raoul_Luke

Papadopoulos met with Mifsud in April, before he even worked on the Trump campaign.

Papadopoulos met with Downer in May of 2016, two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.
So Mifsud told a guy who had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign that the Russians "really really wanted to help Trump win and chose him to be 'the vehicle?'" And you think that makes sense? Why would the Russians trust Mifsud and Papadopoulos to execute this scheme with such potential to spill over into WWIII? And do you also think Papadopoulos just blurted this out to Downer in the middle of a bar conversation about what - the weather maybe? Why would he do that, unless Downer say, suggestively mentioned that he'd heard a "rumor" about Russians and emails?

Seriously, when you consider the dearth of actual evidence supporting the original "collusion" concerns, it's hard to come up with a conclusion other than either the Obama administration completely misjudged everything that was happening, or they were actively manufacturing these "concerns" out of whole cloth.

You can keep parroting those official talking points of the narrative all you want, but it simply sounds ridiculous in the absence of any actual evidence of "collusion."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Papadoupolis was the dupe in a classic "sting" operation. It turns out the guy who gave him the "Russian collusion" goods, Professor Joseph Mifsud, has ostensible ties to British intelligence that would seem to discount the theory that he was working for Russia when he told Papadoupolis that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary and they wanted to use it to help Trump win:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-05/all-russiagate-roads-lead-london-evidence-emerges-mifsuds-links-uk-intelligence

Yeah, I know, it's Zerohedge, but facts are facts. So what we have here is a likely Brit intel asset telling Papadoupolis that "the Russians wanted to help Trump" which he then drunkenly spills weeks later to an Aussie with strong ties to the Clinton Foundation. That is a classic set-up with the patsy in the middle.

Where are the, you know, actual Russians in any of that???
This was the insurance policy spoken of by Strzok and Paige in their e-mail exchanges. I believe it was a scam from the very beginning.

Raoul_Luke

You can make all the accusations you like, but do you have evidence? CGI was audited by the IRS and an independent accounting firm. Charity Navigator rated CGI as reliable and transparent.

Didn't you claim to be in search of the truth? Where is the truth in your smear of both the Australian government and CGI?
You obviously never worked in philanthropy. Well I did, of 20 years. And trust me, it's perfectly legal to use donated funds for travel, conferences (with huge speaking fees), entertainment, well compensated academic research, etc. Especially with an operating foundation, as opposed to a grant making one:

How does it work?

It's what philanthropists call an operating foundation, which means it doesn't give much money to outside groups to fulfill its mission. In 2014, the foundation gave less than 3% of revenue to other non-profits. Instead, the foundation does its own work, with staff and partners around the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/clinton-foundation-explainer/index.html

Can you envision how much influence peddling can occur within the letter of the law with a billion dollar operating foundation? I can, and that IS the truth...

Raoul_Luke

LOL! We're not talking about press accounts here so shaddap! We're discussing the speed with which the Aussies ran to Brennan as soon as Downer was able to draw out the information from Papadopoulos that Mifsud had fed him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You obviously never worked in philanthropy. Well I did, of 20 years. And trust me, it's perfectly legal to use donated funds for travel, conferences (with huge speaking fees), entertainment, well compensated academic research, etc. Especially with an operating foundation, as opposed to a grant making one:

How does it work?

It's what philanthropists call an operating foundation, which means it doesn't give much money to outside groups to fulfill its mission. In 2014, the foundation gave less than 3% of revenue to other non-profits. Instead, the foundation does its own work, with staff and partners around the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/clinton-foundation-explainer/index.html

Can you envision how much influence peddling can occur within the letter of the law with a billion dollar operating foundation? I can, and that IS the truth...
What you imagine is irrelevant. The money spent has to be accounted for or the IRS shuts your ass down....that is the truth. If the Australian government handed over $6 million per year without any accounting or reports on how the money was spent...I would love to see the evidence...you do have something other than your imagination, don't you?