• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters
I am gathering that the English are not all as dumb as you
https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/infectious-diseases/respiratory-viruses/common-cold
The common cold is an acute, usually afebrile, self-limited viral infection causing upper respiratory symptoms, such as rhinorrhea, cough, and sore throat. Diagnosis is clinical. Handwashing helps prevent its spread. Treatment is supportive.

About 50% of all colds are caused by one of the > 100 serotypes of rhinoviruses. Coronaviruses cause some outbreaks, and infections caused by influenza viruses, parainfluenza viruses, enteroviruses, adenoviruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, and metapneumoviruses may also manifest as the common cold, particularly in patients who are experiencing reinfection.
Rhinovirus infections are most common during fall and spring and are less common during winter.
Rhinoviruses are most efficiently spread by direct person-to-person contact, although spread may also occur via large-particle aerosols.
The most potent deterrent to infection is the presence of specific neutralizing antibodies in the serum and secretions, induced by previous exposure to the same or a closely related virus. Susceptibility to colds is not affected by exposure to cold temperature, host health and nutrition, or upper respiratory tract abnormalities (eg, enlarged tonsils or adenoids).

• Many viruses can cause the common cold; rhinoviruses cause about half of colds.
  • Susceptibility to colds is not affected by exposure to cold, host health and nutrition, or the presence of upper respiratory tract abnormalities.
  • Antihistamines may be used to relieve rhinorrhea, but they should not be used in older patients or children < 4 years.
  • Topical and oral decongestants relieve nasal obstruction, but repeated use may cause rebound congestion.
  • Many substances have been evaluated for prevention and treatment, but none has clearly been shown to be beneficial.
Sorry you are just dumb
I'd never thought I say this, but Winston is the voice of reason in this thread.

Days

Commentator
You want my theory on its origins. It originated in wildlife, probably bats, and some some backwoods Chinese yokel dipped a bat in his soup, got infected via animal to person transmission and spread it by breathing in a city of 11 million people.
That was the story the Chinese govt lab put out to hide their creating the virus. No one believes that, not even you.

Days

Commentator
I'd never thought I say this, but Winston is the voice of reason in this thread.
except that the viruses are already in our bodies, so the whole concept of contagion is a big lie. What happens is we do catch a cold from exposure to cold, because it creates the environment and reaction that brings on the virus production.

I've known that for 45 years.

Do you have any idea that a lock-down is not a medical practice? What is a voice of reason to you? Is it reasonable to turn the planet into a prison? For a virus?

Alex Jones is rolling in his media grave. hell, let's look and see what David knight is saying today, I'm sure he will say this lock-down is not a medical practice, it is frickin' totalitarianism, wake the hell up.

The David Knight Show Mon 04/06/20 2nd Hour
•Apr 6, 2020

except that the viruses are already in our bodies,so the whole concept of contagion is a big lie. What happens is we do catch a cold from exposure to cold, because it creates the environment and reaction that brings on the virus production.
That's not true at all. Where do you get this misinformation?

Do you have any idea that a lock-down is not a medical practice?
It is now.
What is a voice of reason to you? Is it reasonable to turn the planet into a prison? For a virus?
Yes, it is reasonable.

EatTheRich

President
Last years economy was about as great as the economy has ever been in America. You are clearly a clueless disaster wisher, seriously I did not really understand how sick you are until just now
No, it wasn’t. There were low unemployment and a high stock market because the boom Trump inherited hadn’t collapsed YET. But the fact of the eventual collapse was plain as day ... market growth slowing down despite repeated interest rate cuts ... highest price/earnings ratios since just prior to the 1929 crash ... agriculture already in serious crisis ...

Days

Commentator
You do realize that 1984 was a work of fiction?
It was written from Stalin Russia. It was written from a place where laws like what we are living under now, were enforced with an iron grip. It was written about the true state of the world. It wasn't about the future, it was about their present.

It was written by someone who understood what was happening all around him. And it was written about people like you, who sat there and took it all without a peep. Some because they were afraid, and others because they had no clue which way was up to begin with.