• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters

BobbyT

Governor
You would be surprised to discover what has been brewing out west for quite some time. There are organized revolutions happening in this nation, but they are not that big yet. This social distancing should feed the fire. Wait 4-5 months, if we are still living under Marshall law, or whatever this is, you will see revolution in this country, and it will be big and it will be organized.
If your "organized revolutions happening in this nation" prediction comes to pass with the same reliability as your previous predictions have, I'm not worried. How is it you know about these "organized revolutions"? Can you provide any details?

What I see here "out west" is a lot of people helping each other out, as we're all in the same boat. This virus doesn't discriminate: it hits rich and poor, every ethnicity, and men and women, with equal devastation. My daughter and son-in-law in San Antonio have offered to take in a young man, a friend of their son's, who is separated from his family and stranded in a long-term hotel in Los Vegas where he knows no one. He had moved there temporarily for his job but is working from 'home' for the time being. My grandson and I here in Albuquerque are dong the weekly shopping for his girlfriend's family, as her mother is a widow with four children at home and was just furloughed from Macy's and one of the kids is mentally handicapped. Times are tough all over, and I see many people stepping up to help, not spending their time planning revolutions. YMMV.

Days

Commentator
The war started when the CHICOMs turned this virus loose on the world.
viruses are in our bodies, you don't really contact a virus, you produce a virus, your cells are always kicking out poisons, it is a matter of numbers, if your system is under stress and is losing the battle against poisons, you become "sick", that's why there is no cure for viruses or the common cold, because it isn't an agent that attacks us from the outside, it is our own bodies excreting poisons in bigger numbers... all these viruses are bi-products of human cells, if our systems were not under stress to begin with, nothing would be contagious. Pandemics like SARS are really the result of global systems like 5G going into place, the additional stress on our immune systems is what spawns the virus.

vaccines do not cure anything. All vaccines do is inject the very poison we are up against into our system, forcing the immune system to fight it off. It is our auto-immune system that performs the cure.

I'm not a doctor so I try not to pipe off too much. But ask me, all these pandemics are not being spread in the first place except that our civilization is under tremendous stress and our systems already taxed with radiation and micro waves and so many chemicals and poisons. I know that high voltage lines set up a field of radiation that will give you cancer, but no one ever talks about that:

So, would if the Rockefeller Foundation really exists? And would if they really are working for a New World Order? And would if they laid out everything that is happening today in a book 10 years ago? Would that make you wonder what is the deal with this "lock down"? Do you know what a lock down is? A lock down is a prison term, when a prison goes into lock down, all the inmates must return to their cells...

Days

Commentator
If your "organized revolutions happening in this nation" prediction comes to pass with the same reliability as your previous predictions have, I'm not worried. How is it you know about these "organized revolutions"? Can you provide any details?

What I see here "out west" is a lot of people helping each other out, as we're all in the same boat. This virus doesn't discriminate: it hits rich and poor, every ethnicity, and men and women, with equal devastation. My daughter and son-in-law in San Antonio have offered to take in a young man, a friend of their son's, who is separated from his family and stranded in a long-term hotel in Los Vegas where he knows no one. He had moved there temporarily for his job but is working from 'home' for the time being. My grandson and I here in Albuquerque are dong the weekly shopping for his girlfriend's family, as her mother is a widow with four children at home and was just furloughed from Macy's and one of the kids is mentally handicapped. Times are tough all over, and I see many people stepping up to help, not spending their time planning revolutions. YMMV.
far be it from me to put a dent in your rose colored glasses. But if you knew how to read, maybe you wouldn't be asking where this revolution is, when I said plainly it will pop up if this martial law continues past 4-5 months.

BobbyT

Governor
far be it from me to put a dent in your rose colored glasses. But if you knew how to read, maybe you wouldn't be asking where this revolution is, when I said plainly it will pop up if this martial law continues past 4-5 months.
You claim to be aware of some revolution coordination going on "out west," but you tell me I have to wait 4-5 months to see it come to fruition? And only then if "this martial law" (which isn't martial law, BTW) continues? Sounds like you've given yourself an out for when it doesn't happen.

If you're aware of them, why can't you provide any details about them? Is it because you made it up out of whole cloth? Yes, yes it is.

Days

Commentator
You claim to be aware of some revolution coordination going on "out west," but you tell me I have to wait 4-5 months to see it come to fruition? And only then if "this martial law" (which isn't martial law, BTW) continues? Sounds like you've given yourself an out for when it doesn't happen.

If you're aware of them, why can't you provide any details about them? Is it because you made it up out of whole cloth? Yes, yes it is.
You need a hobby.

Days

Commentator
I could participate in yours: inventing wild-ass conspiracy theories for which I can offer no justification, much less evidence. But I have better things to do.
So you do have a hobby? that's good.

Did you pick a month predicting when the revolution will happen?

Do you want to actually debate my guess at how many Americans will lose their jobs from the lock down? At this moment in time 42 of the 50 states are in or will go into lock down by Monday. My guess was 100 million Americans could lose their job... that's the heart and soul of what I'm posting here. Predicting a revolution is just saying that there will be dire consequences from that. You don't think so? History says otherwise. You don't think there were/are revolutions happening on a small scale in places like Wyoming? Friggin' Google it, why would you hurl insults at me over something that makes very little difference to the topic? The point is we are seeing something unprecedented and totally unAmerican; the government has closed down businesses across the board, shut down the country, by decree of the state Governors... you don't think there will be a revolution? I think there will be multiple revolutions, so many revolutions, I just call it one big revolution since they will all be over the same thing.

Do you understand that this is happening? it isn't a conspiracy theory. 10 million Americans filed for unemployment in the past 2 weeks. And it is just beginning. Go read the blogs... everyone is talking revolution. Not necessarily pushing for one, but no doubt see it coming.

BobbyT

Governor
So you do have a hobby? that's good.

Did you pick a month predicting when the revolution will happen?

Do you want to actually debate my guess at how many Americans will lose their jobs from the lock down? At this moment in time 42 of the 50 states are in or will go into lock down by Monday. My guess was 100 million Americans could lose their job... that's the heart and soul of what I'm posting here. Predicting a revolution is just saying that there will be dire consequences from that. You don't think so? History says otherwise. You don't think there were/are revolutions happening on a small scale in places like Wyoming? Friggin' Google it, why would you hurl insults at me over something that makes very little difference to the topic? The point is we are seeing something unprecedented and totally unAmerican; the government has closed down businesses across the board, shut down the country, by decree of the state Governors... you don't think there will be a revolution? I think there will be multiple revolutions, so many revolutions, I just call it one big revolution since they will all be over the same thing.

Do you understand that this is happening? it isn't a conspiracy theory. 10 million Americans filed for unemployment in the past 2 weeks. And it is just beginning. Go read the blogs... everyone is talking revolution. Not necessarily pushing for one, but no doubt see it coming.
I did make a prediction: there will be no revolution. Just as Americans suffered the great Depression, and shortages and rationing and long separations during WWII, we will get through this as well. Well, those Americans who live through this will. How many do so, and how well those who lose their jobs are supported through this will depend entirely on the Federal government's response. States can only do so much, this requires a Federal response if we are going to come out of this and get the country revved back up. If idiots were stupid to start a revolution, what would be their end goal? Force the government to make every business reopen and risk their employees' lives and health? LOL.

There will be no revolution.

BTW, link some of those blogs. I can't wait to see who has convinced you there will be revolution.

EatTheRich

President
I did make a prediction: there will be no revolution. Just as Americans suffered the great Depression, and shortages and rationing and long separations during WWII, we will get through this as well. Well, those Americans who live through this will. How many do so, and how well those who lose their jobs are supported through this will depend entirely on the Federal government's response. States can only do so much, this requires a Federal response if we are going to come out of this and get the country revved back up. If idiots were stupid to start a revolution, what would be their end goal? Force the government to make every business reopen and risk their employees' lives and health? LOL.

BTW, link some of those blogs. I can't wait to see who has convinced you there will be revolution.
There was nearly a revolution in the 1930s, the only thing that stopped it was the Democrats moving sharply to the left and the union bosses and Communist Party rallying around them.

People will fight rather than die of unemployment at home, and they will fight for workers’ control of production and distribution according to need.

Days

Commentator

I gotta tell you, I think you are bananas. Living in La-La land.

Doodah, this is the stuff revolutions are made of. Here, let's start with this guy, he has a Phd in political science, so let's see what he thinks is going to happen...

6 Month Lockdown?! Police State & Riots Inbound
•Mar 29, 2020

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

There were no spoiled ass millennials back then as today...……..or spolied ass kids that parents think they need be friends with instead of parents or kids that didn't know who their parents were...……….oh no...…….this isn't 1930...……......

BobbyT

Governor
There was nearly a revolution in the 1930s, the only thing that stopped it was the Democrats moving sharply to the left and the union bosses and Communist Party rallying around them.

People will fight rather than die of unemployment at home, and they will fight for workers’ control of production and distribution according to need.
Who will they fight?

BobbyT

Governor
There were no spoiled ass millennials back then as today...……..or spolied ass kids that parents think they need be friends with instead of parents or kids that didn't know who their parents were...……….oh no...…….this isn't 1930...……......
Every generation whines and moans about the following generations and claims the younger generations would never have survived what they had to do. It's not true. Every generation has its share of those who make do and those who whine incessantly.

BobbyT

Governor
I gotta tell you, I think you are bananas. Living in La-La land.

Doodah, this is the stuff revolutions are made of. Here, let's start with this guy, he has a Phd in political science, so let's see what he thinks is going to happen...

6 Month Lockdown?! Police State & Riots Inbound
•Mar 29, 2020
"Chinese-style technological lockdown!!!!"

LOL.

Days

Commentator
"Chinese-style technological lockdown!!!!"

LOL.
Do you always laugh at things you don't understand? Did you know why you do that? We fear the unknown, so we try to overcome the fear by laughing at it.

So what does it mean? "Chinese-style technological lockdown"

He said he was going to define it in his next video, but I can tell you right up front that the Chinese government censors the internet heavily, they don't allow freedom of speech. I know that much.

You don't see a police state in the works? Don't you realize that we have all been placed under house arrest? What is a "lock down"?

lock·down
noun
North American
noun: lockdown; plural noun: lockdowns; noun: lock-down; plural noun: lock-downs
  1. the confining of prisoners to their cells, typically after an escape or to regain control during a riot.
    • a state of isolation or restricted access instituted as a security measure.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every generation whines and moans about the following generations and claims the younger generations would never have survived what they had to do. It's not true. Every generation has its share of those who make do and those who whine incessantly.
Bobby...you think todays millennials could really endure what kids endured back in 1930...…60's……..hell, school zones are traffic jams even here in my woods with parents or grandparents taking lil Johnny and Carol to school daily...…….instead of riding the school buses...…………….this is not a "whine" it's the damn reality of where America is...………..spoiled ass kids...……..hell, they fighting in Congress now that 17 year old's not getting a $500 check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first car was a 1961 Ford that I picked up hay, primed tobacco, picked blackberries for $1 a gallon or what ever to get $300...……..high school kids now driving BMW/s...…………..don't even try blowing smoke up my ass.

BobbyT

Governor
Do you always laugh at things you don't understand? Did you know why you do that? We fear the unknown, so we try to overcome the fear by laughing at it.

So what does it mean? "Chinese-style technological lockdown"

He said he was going to define it in his next video, but I can tell you right up front that the Chinese government censors the internet heavily, they don't allow freedom of speech. I know that much.

You don't see a police state in the works? Don't you realize that we have all been placed under house arrest? What is a "lock down"?

lock·down
noun
North American
noun: lockdown; plural noun: lockdowns; noun: lock-down; plural noun: lock-downs
  1. the confining of prisoners to their cells, typically after an escape or to regain control during a riot.
    • a state of isolation or restricted access instituted as a security measure.
"He said he was going to define it in his next video." Hahaha. Don't you know a scam when you see one? He's stringing you along so you'll continue watching his videos so he can get the youtube and ad revenue.

No I don't see a police state in the works, No one is stopping me from leaving my home whenever I want to: I'm not under house arrest. Are you?

I'm not afraid of a revolution. It does crack me up that you are so earnest that there will be one though.

Days

Commentator
"He said he was going to define it in his next video." Hahaha. Don't you know a scam when you see one? He's stringing you along so you'll continue watching his videos so he can get the youtube and ad revenue.

No I don't see a police state in the works, No one is stopping me from leaving my home whenever I want to: I'm not under house arrest. Are you?

I'm not afraid of a revolution. It does crack me up that you are so earnest that there will be one though.
~ the government is telling you that you that they have ordered a lock down. You are under house arrest, whether you realize it or not. With every incarceration there are liberties, but those liberties can be withdrawn at a moment's notice. In Illinois the Governor is telling everyone to wear a mask. Restriction of movement, control over activity... that's a police state.

~ enjoy the revolution that is coming, Bobby. With any luck, the revolution will succeed, otherwise, we will live the rest of our lives under the New World Order's thumb. If I was a betting man, I would have my money on the latter.

BobbyT

Governor
Conceivably a military junta could mutiny, they might not even have to fight if they take control of Washington and have popular support. Just one theoretical possibility.
I meant realistically, not theoretically. The thread topic is what month will "the revolution begin" operating on the (mistaken) assumption that a revolution is inevitable if the lockdowns and loss of employment drag on.