• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
even if Trump leverages a full backstop to the rest of the year... and he damn well better if he expects to get re-elected ... people will not be happy about losing their jobs.

Slowly it is going to dawn on workers - or maybe very quickly it will dawn on them - that they didn't need to lose their jobs in the first place.

Expect a revolution.
This is the best thing to ever happen to the US economy, when this is over factories will be built to manufacture essential goods in the USA creating millions of jobs that were in China

Buy stock now

Days

Commentator
Do you have any proof?
That's like asking for proof that 2 + 5 = 7.

Look, a virus is not a living organism. It is a string of RNA code wrapped in a protein. Something has to create it. Proteins are created by mitochondria. That's where a virus is made. Now, if a totally new virus appears, how did that happen? If mother nature was to blame, then it would have existed for eternity already, mother nature has built a gazillion viruses, but they all have been around forever.

What is going on is doctors of virology are working on viruses, messing with the RNA code. We spent $150 billion in the current administration working on viruses. That's where a brand new strain is created.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Look, a virus is not a living organism. It is a string of RNA code wrapped in a protein. Something has to create it. Proteins are created by mitochondria. That's where a virus is made. Now, if a totally new virus appears, how did that happen? If mother nature was to blame, then it would have existed for eternity already, mother nature has built a gazillion viruses, but they all have been around forever.

What is going on is doctors of virology are working on viruses, messing with the RNA code. We spent $150 billion in the current administration working on viruses. That's where a brand new strain is created.
Stop eating raw monkey brains

This is the best thing to ever happen to the US economy, when this is over factories will be built to manufacture essential goods in the USA creating millions of jobs that were in China

Buy stock now

Your capitalists will return to hiring Americans for capitalist wages? Oh this I'll have to see for sure.

Look, a virus is not a living organism. It is a string of RNA code wrapped in a protein. Something has to create it.
God did.
Proteins are created by mitochondria. That's where a virus is made. Now, if a totally new virus appears, how did that happen? If mother nature was to blame, then it would have existed for eternity already, mother nature has built a gazillion viruses, but they all have been around forever.
You know what evolution is?

Days

Commentator
God did.

You know what evolution is?
God did long ago. The viruses in the past half century were made by man.

Listen, don't post like a red neck. If you have an actual contribution to the science, come out with it. I know what evolution is, what is your point? Human mitochondria evolved to produce COVID19? then it would have blanketed the planet; instead it started with a single person... so it was seeded, and that person worked at a govt lab in Wuhan.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

As you ponder our MAGA trajectory with your own chimp brain, do bear in mind that the US and S Korea both diagnosed their first COVID-19 cases on the exact same day; Jan 21.
Covid 19 was discovered years ago, all that happened in 2019 is someone changed the name

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Listen, don't post like a red neck. If you have an actual contribution to the science, come out with it. I know what evolution is, what is your point? Human mitochondria evolved to produce COVID19? then it would have blanketed the planet; instead it started with a single person... so it was seeded, and that person worked at a govt lab in Wuhan.
Which viruses are manmade and who made them

Ignorance is obviously not bliss at all. Yes, please do get back to science, will you?

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2

No, the coronavirus wasn’t made in a lab. A genetic analysis shows it’s from nature
Scientists took conspiracy theories about SARS-CoV-2’s origins seriously, and debunked them

SARS-CoV-2 virus

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

International Researchers Conclude COVID-19 is Not Man-Made

Days

Commentator
Viruses didn't stop evolving 50 years ago.

What's your problem with rednecks?

You got any proof of that?
I'm okay with red necks, but you are not a red neck, so don't post like one. I happen to have a red neck, but I try to keep it civil.

As for the story of where the virus started, I got it from MSMedia, about 3 days ago, and the story checked out.

yep

Medical science tells us that a virus is not alive, it is not an organism, it is not a parasite, a virus is something termed "biomass" ... meaning it is biological material produced by living organisms; IOW, in the case of a human virus, it is produced by human cells.

What the scientists are doing in these govt labs is taking human viruses and working with the RNA code, then reseeding it into humans. These are engineered endemics.

I posted a top post on this...

Are Viruses Alive? (Link)

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?
Actually there are voices, from within at one time, who are saying that a virus cannot be caught - it is a natural detox which is not caught but triggers the same response in another body - it can only be 'caught' if injected in through the blood stream.

Colds can be caught because they are bacterial where as virus are cellular.