• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters

Days

Commentator
Ignorance is obviously not bliss at all. Yes, please do get back to science, will you?

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2

No, the coronavirus wasn’t made in a lab. A genetic analysis shows it’s from nature
Scientists took conspiracy theories about SARS-CoV-2’s origins seriously, and debunked them

SARS-CoV-2 virus

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

International Researchers Conclude COVID-19 is Not Man-Made
As if scientists were going to say, "Oh sure, we built the virus in a lab, you got a problem with that?"

We’ll see, my friend. I look in each direction and see lazy, entitled sloths incapable of mounting or sustaining any lasting effort. :(
The Corrupt Can't Buy Courage

Those are the ones the rulers are counting on to stop Americans with guts. Non-entities, no matter how numerous, will have the same historical effect as if they didn't exist at all: NPCs. Fighting men will bypass the sitting ducks and easily wipe out the quackmasters. All that is needed to overthrow the tiny statist clique is a few good men.

Days

Commentator
Actually there are voices, from within at one time, who are saying that a virus cannot be caught - it is a natural detox which is not caught but triggers the same response in another body - it can only be 'caught' if injected in through the blood stream.

Colds can be caught because they are bacterial where as virus are cellular.
exactly

but the virus is biomass and biomass can easily be inhaled... so it can be present in your body, but that alone does not constitute an infection.

here is the big difference:

• bacteria is alive, so it can reproduce in your system
  • virus is not alive, so it must be reproduced by your system

BobbyT

Governor
Liar.

You asked for one of these bloggers predicting a revolution. point blank.

Now, wth? You also asked for proof of a revolution that was already started and I don't run errands for no one Bobby, I told you to do your own Googling, I tell everyone that.

As for conditions for a revolution... how dense is that? The whole thread is about that. Totalitarian takeover of the nation fulfills Jefferson's prophecy to the Tee... this just happened, it will take time for it to sink in, but when it does... revolution... guaranteed. Predict the month in the top post. I picked November.
Nope. Check post 41. The first time I asked for information about your made up knowledge about made up revolutions was my response to this:

You said;
"You would be surprised to discover what has been brewing out west for quite some time. There are organized revolutions happening in this nation, but they are not that big yet. This social distancing should feed the fire. Wait 4-5 months, if we are still living under Marshall law, or whatever this is, you will see revolution in this country, and it will be big and it will be organized."
And I responded:
"If your "organized revolutions happening in this nation" prediction comes to pass with the same reliability as your previous predictions have, I'm not worried. How is it you know about these "organized revolutions"? Can you provide any details? "

In response to that you started claiming about bloggers and i asked for an example. But I've been asking you to provide evidence of these so-called revolutions since you first made the claim that they existed. You continuously fail to do so and now are telling me to go on a wild Google goose chase to find what is not there because you made the whole thing up out of whole cloth.

There aren't conditions for a revolution right now because there is no totalitarian take over happening. We're reacting and responding to an epidemic just as most all other countries are. Get a grip.

exactly

but the virus is biomass and biomass can easily be inhaled... so it can be present in your body, but that alone does not constitute an infection.

here is the big difference:

• bacteria is alive, so it can reproduce in your system
  • virus is not alive, so it must be reproduced by your system
Virus is cellular - our cells cleaning house.

God did long ago. The viruses in the past half century were made by man.

Listen, don't post like a red neck. If you have an actual contribution to the science, come out with it. I know what evolution is, what is your point? Human mitochondria evolved to produce COVID19? then it would have blanketed the planet; instead it started with a single person... so it was seeded, and that person worked at a govt lab in Wuhan.
Do Think Twice; It's Not All Right

If you believe that psychological theory, why can't you believe the physical theory that auto-emissions (PCese: "pollution") kill viruses and has stopped every plague since they went beyond the concentration levels of 1918.

The reason nobody is capable of believing this is that nobody with a forum has said it, whereas the ruling class allows all kinds of psychological conspiracy theories. This is just like the JFK-assassination theories; only what has a forum is believed. No matter how much sense my solitary theories make, sense needs dollars behind it or we think that we think it is nonsense.

Days

Commentator
Do Think Twice; It's Not All Right

If you believe that psychological theory, why can't you believe the physical theory that auto-emissions (PCese: "pollution") kill viruses and has stopped every plague since they went beyond the concentration levels of 1918.

The reason nobody is capable of believing this is that nobody with a forum has said it, whereas the ruling class allows all kinds of psychological conspiracy theories. This is just like the JFK-assassination theories; only what has a forum is believed. No matter how much sense my solitary theories make, sense needs dollars behind it or we think that we think it is nonsense.
Auto emissions act as a germicide to destroy the virus in the air...

makes sense to me.

Days

Commentator
Virus is cellular - our cells cleaning house.
The scientists do this dance, while admitting that the virus is not even close to a living organism, they still pretend the virus becomes active (read: alive) in our cells.

The idea there is that the virus really is alive but it is dormant until it comes in contact with a human cell; in essence they are calling it a seed pod in the desert that comes upon water.

But a virus is not even close to being anything alive, it does not reproduce, it has no growth, it is a dead piece of RNA wrapped in a protein. It is part of the biomass, so it is being produced by living things, but that does not make it alive, and sure is not a seedpod, it never comes to life, all that ever happens is the human cells produce more of them, the virus proteins never produce more of themselves, they remain nothing more than RNA wrapped in a protein, so they are not reproducing, and scientists never claim they reproduce, but they put out this idea that they take over the mitochondria and produce more of themselves back when they thought the virus was a living organism, and now that they know better, they go right on saying that, it is stupid is what it is.

did you see my top post on this?

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?

Last edited:
The scientists do this dance, while admitting that the virus is not even close to a living organism, they still pretend the virus becomes active (read: alive) in our cells.

The idea there is that the virus really is alive but it is dormant until it comes in contact with a human cell; in essence they are calling it a seed pod in the desert that comes upon water.

But a virus is not even close to being anything alive, it does not reproduce, it has no growth, it is a dead piece of RNA wrapped in a protein. It is part of the biomass, so it is being produced by living things, but that does not make it alive, and sure is not a seedpod, it never comes to life, all that ever happens is the human cells produce more of them, the virus proteins never produce more of themselves, they remain nothing more than RNA wrapped in a protein, so they are not reproducing, and scientists never claim they reproduce, but they put out this idea that they take over the mitochondria and produce more of themselves back when they thought the virus was a living organism, and now that they know better, they go right on saying that, it is stupid is what it is.

did you see my top post on this?

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?
Our bodies protect us, never will they turn and attack us, unless some outside influence has interfered.

Cancer comes for unresolved trauma - it over reacts to try enlarging our lungs for eg if we fear death - expanding milk glands and ducts in order to nurture the one we have lost or worried about - we loose bone out of a sense of humiliation and such like - all of which the body can mend when the trauma is resolved. cutting burning and poisoning the cancer just traumatically terrifies, humiliates ect a person into another cancer --- it doesn't travel

Measles, chicken pox ect come about over separation issues - school for eg

Everything we 'know' about medicine is a lie.

Days

Commentator
Our bodies protect us, never will they turn and attack us, unless some outside influence has interfered.

Cancer comes for unresolved trauma - it over reacts to try enlarging our lungs for eg if we fear death - expanding milk glands and ducts in order to nurture the one we have lost or worried about - we loose bone out of a sense of humiliation and such like - all of which the body can mend when the trauma is resolved. cutting burning and poisoning the cancer just traumatically terrifies, humiliates ect a person into another cancer --- it doesn't travel

Measles, chicken pox ect come about over separation issues - school for eg

Everything we 'know' about medicine is a lie.
I grew up with a RN (registered nurse) for a mother. My dad majored in psychology. My wife has a minor in psychology. My wife's EX was a virologist that worked for the pentagon. My stepson makes a living working for big pharma. I've been around this stuff all my life. I know they are working with viruses in govt labs, and we know of a doctor who came up with a bio-weapon that was used... and promptly was killed. The EX took the hint and got out of the pentagon lab. This administration has spent heavily on bio-weapons... what are those? diseases, viruses.

You are on the right track about the real source for what kills us... stress. Life stresses us out and it results in cancers, diseases, but if our immune system isn't weakened to begin with, we won't get cancer. Carcinogens are there to kick start cancer where ever they can. But it is stress that kills us. My mom turns 90 in June, she just became anemic, at the age of 89... it wasn't iron poor blood, it was worrying over money. Know what the biggest cure for everything is? Faith, love, hope, charity, kindness, forgiveness, all the fruits of the spirit.

Doctors and auto mechanics are the biggest liars.

I grew up with a RN (registered nurse) for a mother. My dad majored in psychology. My wife has a minor in psychology. My wife's EX was a virologist that worked for the pentagon. My stepson makes a living working for big pharma. I've been around this stuff all my life. I know they are working with viruses in govt labs, and we know of a doctor who came up with a bio-weapon that was used... and promptly was killed. The EX took the hint and got out of the pentagon lab. This administration has spent heavily on bio-weapons... what are those? diseases, viruses.

You are on the right track about the real source for what kills us... stress. Life stresses us out and it results in cancers, diseases, but if our immune system isn't weakened to begin with, we won't get cancer. Carcinogens are there to kick start cancer where ever they can. But it is stress that kills us. My mom turns 90 in June, she just became anemic, at the age of 89... it wasn't iron poor blood, it was worrying over money. Know what the biggest cure for everything is? Faith, love, hope, charity, kindness, forgiveness, all the fruits of the spirit.

Doctors and auto mechanics are the biggest liars.
I don't agree darling but ............ you are getting there ;)

Look up Dr Ryke Geerd Hammer --- not the disinfo and not the money making fakes

xxx Not a very good site - they need a better one - but this is authentic

EatTheRich

President
That's like asking for proof that 2 + 5 = 7.

Look, a virus is not a living organism. It is a string of RNA code wrapped in a protein. Something has to create it. Proteins are created by mitochondria. That's where a virus is made. Now, if a totally new virus appears, how did that happen? If mother nature was to blame, then it would have existed for eternity already, mother nature has built a gazillion viruses, but they all have been around forever.

What is going on is doctors of virology are working on viruses, messing with the RNA code. We spent $150 billion in the current administration working on viruses. That's where a brand new strain is created.
Viruses mutate naturally for the same reasons our genetic code mutates.