• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guiliani Posts Altered Video of Pelosi, Tweets About "Integrity"

llovejim

Current Champion
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani shared a doctored video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) that had been making the rounds of right-wing media.

Then, without irony, the personal attorney to President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on another matter that included a lecture on integrity.

“What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?” asked Giuliani in the initial tweet. “Her speech pattern is bizarre.”

The video was among several altered to make her appear to be slurring her speech ― a fact that had been widely reported by the time Giuliani shared it.

The Washington Post said one of the doctored Pelosi videos had been shared some 2 million times.

“It is striking that such a simple manipulation can be so effective and believable to some,” Hany Farid, a computer-science professor and digital-forensics expert at University of California, Berkeley, told the newspaper.

One of them appeared to be Giuliani, who deleted the tweet but did not acknowledge spreading the falsehood, nor did he apologize.

Instead, he shared conspiracy theories about a plot to “spy” on Trump by “high-level Obama officials” and wondered if the media would report on it.

“Will their concern about the integrity of their government overcome their pathological hatred of @realDonaldTrump?” he tweeted. “I hope it will.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-nancy-pelosi-video_n_5ce750afe4b0a2f9f28c4f44

here is the doctored version of Pelosi that Guiliani posted, and after that a doctored version of Gomer Bush speaking as if he was roaring drunk, but it was clearly shown as a joke-

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani shared a doctored video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) that had been making the rounds of right-wing media.

This is news how ?

So people get to see her idiocy in slow motion ? And ?

OMG !!! 28000 Facebook folks shared it ! OMG !!!

Meanwhile- Every media outlet in the country was talking about a Fake Dossier for 2 years.

Move along Jim. You got suckered in again.

D

Deleted member 21794

Good god this board is going downhill.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

llovejim

Current Champion
This is news how ?

So people get to see her idiocy in slow motion ? And ?

OMG !!! 28000 Facebook folks shared it ! OMG !!!

Meanwhile- Every media outlet in the country was talking about a Fake Dossier for 2 years.

Move along Jim. You got suckered in again.
what fake dossier? the one Steele put together using his contacts with Russians not part of Putin's mobster regime? the one he gave to republican war hero John McCain because he knew McCain always put country ahead of party? the same dossier McCain turned over to the FBI? that dossier? no, it was real.

so again, no comment on Giuliani being a hypocritical sleaze bag? Just another lame ass attempt by a fake woman trying to shoot the messenger and bringing up something totally irrelevant and stupid. You never fail to show how partisan you are...

Good god this board is going downhill.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shhhh....don't wake the old geezer up, if indeed he is as old as the crap he spews straight outta fox. he apparently thinks a discussion about whether the word "matter" or the word "investigation" was used in a conversation 3 years ago is riveting, vital stuff.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Then, without irony, the personal attorney to President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on another matter that included a lecture on integrity.

“What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?” asked Giuliani in the initial tweet. “Her speech pattern is bizarre.”

The video was among several altered to make her appear to be slurring her speech ― a fact that had been widely reported by the time Giuliani shared it.

The Washington Post said one of the doctored Pelosi videos had been shared some 2 million times.

“It is striking that such a simple manipulation can be so effective and believable to some,” Hany Farid, a computer-science professor and digital-forensics expert at University of California, Berkeley, told the newspaper.

One of them appeared to be Giuliani, who deleted the tweet but did not acknowledge spreading the falsehood, nor did he apologize.

Instead, he shared conspiracy theories about a plot to “spy” on Trump by “high-level Obama officials” and wondered if the media would report on it.

“Will their concern about the integrity of their government overcome their pathological hatred of @realDonaldTrump?” he tweeted. “I hope it will.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-nancy-pelosi-video_n_5ce750afe4b0a2f9f28c4f44

here is the doctored version of Pelosi that Guiliani posted, and after that a doctored version of Gomer Bush speaking as if he was roaring drunk, but it was clearly shown as a joke-

And the base on here shared a similar doctored video before, there is nothing the right wing and Trump will not do, I mean after all the base will BELIEVE ANYTHING ! Outstanding !

wait..........I thought the lefty's were the ones who lie constantly ? LMAO

llovejim

Current Champion
It is possible rudy did not know it had been altered, but he did pull his post down WITHOUT APOLOGIZING...either way, whether he knew it was altered, or not, and did not apologize, it doesn't say much for his "integrity."

llovejim

Current Champion
It's Jim. He hasn't had his prune juice and Ben Gay treatments yet.
ben gay treatments? i don't believe any real pschologists believe in any gay conversion treatments. besides, i am a very manly male, unlike those who pose as a woman on the internet.

llovejim

Current Champion
Oh God. You believe it .

No wonder you are part of my truly stupid base.

OMG a Facebook share !! How newsworthy .
when you are trump's mouthpiece lawyer, it is. that is why almost every media has a story about it. that is what sherlock holmes called a "clue," when more than a few news sources write about something, it is by definition newsworthy. Who used to correct all your mistakes and silly comments before I got here, fake woman?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

That's what Republicans do. They know their base doesn't bother to verify anything.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's what Republicans do. They know their base doesn't bother to verify anything.
Yet, all dems do...………….you sticking with that story?
Jim says Rudy, Bugs says Trump, must be the DNC orders for the day.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And the base on here shared a similar doctored video before, there is nothing the right wing and Trump will not do, I mean after all the base will BELIEVE ANYTHING ! Outstanding !

wait..........I thought the lefty's were the ones who lie constantly ? LMAO
damn, jim has got you SCREAMING now!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
when you are trump's mouthpiece lawyer, it is. that is why almost every media has a story about it. that is what sherlock holmes called a "clue," when more than a few news sources write about something, it is by definition newsworthy. Who used to correct all your mistakes and silly comments before I got here, fake woman?

We don't bother trying to correct your mistakes in that jumbled word salad you spew daily :) ( Could correct a BUNCH just in that post of yours, but my time is valuable)

Why ? 1) Because it's absolutely hilarious. 2) It would take forever 3) We know your limitations.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump retweeted that doctored video of Pelosi, too, while even FoxNews reported it was a bogus video.

Repub/cons did the same nonsense with Hillary.....claiming she's drunk, dying, etc.

Misogyny is alive and well among Trump and his Trumpies. What's a misogynist? A man who is insecure about his masculinity.

Dino

Russian Asset

Yeah...doctored video...terrible huh?

("Bush" is suing Comey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVPHY6ntifw (forgets Trump's name 4x)

Don't know why anyone would alter anything.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And again, trump wins the Day. Driving news exactly where he wants it. When will my base ever learn.

Odd how my base was never concerned about edited videos and sound bytes from 2008-2016. Just strange !:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It is a shame though about the video they shared.

There's far better, unedited videos of Pelosi acting like the nutcase demented witch anyway.