• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, you have to presume they are innocent. ;).
Unlike the republicans who make shit up and presume guilt even when they spend years looking for any shred of evidence....
1. Clinton death list...no evidence after 20 years.
2. Benghazi....no evidence after 9 investigations.
3. White Water after $60 million spent and no evidence.
4. IRS abuse of Tea Party groups....no evidence.

Imagine if the democrats had said...Ok, you may investigate WhiteWater for one week, you may have one investigation into Benghazi, you may have one week to investigate the IRS crap.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is insulting.

Not right now, There is no way to do it here. Just look at the top posts, They are all about people, not ideas.

Yes. So is what you do. But that does not seem to stop you.

Besides, delete all the generalities and the board would be empty

EatTheRich

President
Worst case scenario. DRUNK 17 year old boy groped a girl at a party. Too drunk to remember boy grows up to be a scholar, jurist and great friend to many women (and minorities) aiding them in their careers. That boy then became a Justice.

What do you think happened that was disqualifying?
Worst-case scenario ... 17-year-old drunk tried to rape a girl at a party, then committed witness tampering and lied under oath to cover it up decades later to get a job where he could continue the right-wing assault on political rights for women and oppressed minorities.

Worst-case scenario ... 17-year-old drunk tried to rape a girl at a party, then committed witness tampering and lied under oath to cover it up decades later to get a job where he could continue the right-wing assault on political rights for women and oppressed minorities.
I have the evidence you have conjecture.

No, I have logic. The “worst-case scenario,” which is what you claimed to be describing, is the worst conceivable scenario consistent with the known facts ... not something that is certain to have happened.
You scenario is not consistent with the facts. My description is. Yours is concocted hyperbole.

EatTheRich

President
You scenario is not consistent with the facts. My description is. Yours is concocted hyperbole.
Nonsense. Attempted rape is exactly what Ford accused Kavanaugh of, and there is no smoking-gun proof that it didn’t happen. Your refusal to countenance the possibility that it did does not make it inconsisten with a single fact. We know beyond any doubt that Kavanaugh engaged in witness tampering and perjury based on the known facts; if Ford’s accusations are true, it is all but certain he did so in an effort to keep the facts from coming to light. (Also, pretty hard to explain otherwise, wouldn’t you say?)

EatTheRich

President
Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is? There's no smoking gun proof you didn't just murder three babies and eat their livers. Is there?
Not that I can provide without compromising my privacy, no. But that’s the point ... when discussing the worst-case scenario consistent with what is known, we don’t assume that the worst case possible is ruled out.

Not that I can provide without compromising my privacy, no. But that’s the point ... when discussing the worst-case scenario consistent with what is known, we don’t assume that the worst case possible is ruled out.
Then I'll conclude you're guilty of murdering three babies and eating their livers. You didn't even ask for an FBI investigation!!! How much guiltier could you possibly be, baby killer??

EatTheRich

President
Then I'll conclude you're guilty of murdering three babies and eating their livers. You didn't even ask for an FBI investigation!!! How much guiltier could you possibly be, baby killer??
It’s reasonable to conclude that it’s a worst-case scenario, or close to it. To conclude that it actually happened would require evidence.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I must have missed the entire grand jury, indictment, trial part of this...Kavanaugh wanted a lifetime job on the Supreme Court. Are we the employers, not entitled to know who we are hiring?
The fact that you believe you are going to get that from the Democrats renders you abjectly absurdist...