• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

It’s reasonable to conclude that it’s a worst-case scenario, or close to it. To conclude that it actually happened would require evidence.
Unless you can provide "smoking gun proof that it didn't happen" (your words), you're under extreme suspicion of killing three babies and eating their livers. I'll remember that.

EatTheRich

President
Unless you can provide "smoking gun proof that it didn't happen" (your words), you're under extreme suspicion of killing three babies and eating their livers. I'll remember that.
Yes, if you’re talking about a worst-case scenario. You dishonestly ignoring the context of my remark doesn’t make it negligible.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
are you thinking the repubs are any different?
ME? Heck no! What I am thinking is you just revealed YOURSELF as a mindless left wing pawn.

In the Kavanaugh matter I am going by the facts - and the facts are that there is no evidentiary or testimonial corroboration of the Ford claims.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
ME? Heck no! What I am thinking is you just revealed YOURSELF as a mindless left wing pawn.

In the Kavanaugh matter I am going by the facts - and the facts are that there is no evidentiary or testimonial corroboration of the Ford claims.
as a matter of record...Kav. was in Judge's book as a drunk. There were 40 people who contacted the FBI with more information, but were not interviewed.
In my opinion, Kavanaugh's invention of the conspiracy to extract revenge on behalf of the Clinton's was evidence of his unsuitability for the lifetime seat on the court.

(thanks for pointing out the error)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
as a matter of record...Trump was in Judge's book as a drunk. There were 40 people who contacted the FBI with more information, but were not interviewed.
In my opinion, Kavanaugh's invention of the conspiracy to extract revenge on behalf of the Clinton's was evidence of his unsuitability for the lifetime seat on the court.
I heard you were in Judge's book also

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
as a matter of record...Trump was in Judge's book as a drunk. There were 40 people who contacted the FBI with more information, but were not interviewed.
As a matter of illogic.. how many of these 40 were in the room with her?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As a matter of illogic.. how many of these 40 were in the room with her?
Would it have mattered if someone said they were at that party, remembered seeing both Ford and Kavanaugh and that she seemed upset when she left or that Kav. was clearly plastered that night?

What we know is that the investigation was limited by the administration because they were in a hurry to get him sworn in as a political matter.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Would it have mattered if someone said they were at that party, remembered seeing both Ford and Kavanaugh and that she seemed upset when she left or that Kav. was clearly plastered that night?

What we know is that the investigation was limited by the administration because they were in a hurry to get him sworn in as a political matter.
I don't know whether it would have mattered or not. Quite honestly I don't see the relevance. If I were to ask you what you were doing on October 12th 35 years ago at 4 in the afternoon would you and the people you know be able to clarify with such distinction that it would hold up in the court of law?

I think the facts of the matter are that she believes something occurred over 35 years ago.she herself declares that there were only two people in the room other than her. is it possible that it occurred yes. Is it possible that she's conflating memories yes. Is it possible that Kavanaugh is conflating memories yes.

I don't feel the investigation was limited. there were supposedly 3 people in the room. two of the three people don't remember it, declare it never happened. The third person in the room can't remember enough detail.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know whether it would have mattered or not. Quite honestly I don't see the relevance. If I were to ask you what you were doing on October 12th 35 years ago at 4 in the afternoon would you and the people you know be able to clarify with such distinction that it would hold up in the court of law?

I think the facts of the matter are that she believes something occurred over 35 years ago.she herself declares that there were only two people in the room other than her. is it possible that it occurred yes. Is it possible that she's conflating memories yes. Is it possible that Kavanaugh is conflating memories yes.

I don't feel the investigation was limited. there were supposedly 3 people in the room. two of the three people don't remember it, declare it never happened. The third person in the room can't remember enough detail.
Kavanaugh's opening remarks, blaming some desire for revenge on behalf of the Clintons, was enough to say that he really doesn't belong on the court.

It was a year of having 8 on the court when the republicans refused to even hold a vote on Garland. What was the hurry to confirm Kavanaugh if not to help the republicans in the elections next month?

Raoul_Luke

Trump??? Freudian slip? Why haven't those "40 people" come forward? Are any of them credible? Likely no.

In my opinion, the idea the Sotomayor and Kagen are "suitable" while Kavanaugh is "not suitable" is just another example of the lunacy of the left.

Raoul_Luke

Kavanaugh's opening remarks, blaming some desire for revenge on behalf of the Clintons, was enough to say that he really doesn't belong on the court.

It was a year of having 8 on the court when the republicans refused to even hold a vote on Garland. What was the hurry to confirm Kavanaugh if not to help the republicans in the elections next month?
Why? Was he being accused by Republicans? NO! He was attacked by Democrats and the idea that he can't point that out in his opening remarks is ludicrous!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why? Was he being accused by Republicans? NO! He was attacked by Democrats and the idea that he can't point that out in his opening remarks is ludicrous!
So where is the evidence that anyone was trying to get revenge for the Clintons?

He sucks at acting. He was simply using the same tactics Trump used...He might as well have started with getting his supporters to chant "lock her up".

Raoul_Luke

So where is the evidence that anyone was trying to get revenge for the Clintons?

He sucks at acting. He was simply using the same tactics Trump used...He might as well have started with getting his supporters to chant "lock her up".
It's simple logic - the Democrats were the ones opposing him, with no good reason, due entirely to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, which stems from Hillary's loss. I bet you sucked at standardized testing...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Well, why not? He cleared multiple background checks to that point.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's simple logic - the Democrats were the ones opposing him, with no good reason, due entirely to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, which stems from Hillary's loss. I bet you sucked at standardized testing...
there's not question of Guilt here

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-files-senate-ethics-complaint-against-sen-cory-booker-for-purposely-violating-rules-in-releasing-confidential-documents/

Booker openly admits it but watch libs defend him!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump??? Freudian slip? Why haven't those "40 people" come forward? Are any of them credible? Likely no.

In my opinion, the idea the Sotomayor and Kagen are "suitable" while Kavanaugh is "not suitable" is just another example of the lunacy of the left.
I don't remember any real controversy over Kagan or Sotomayor.