• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's simple logic - the Democrats were the ones opposing him, with no good reason, due entirely to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, which stems from Hillary's loss. I bet you sucked at standardized testing...
He made an accusation based on simple logic and you support that...as opposed to supporting the accusation of someone claiming to have been a victim of the guy and who apparently knew both Kavanaugh and Judge pretty well. She described his drinking habits as corroborated by Judge's book. Do you honestly think she was lying about that?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you agree that the reason to hurry the lifetime appointment of Kavanaugh to the supreme court was to get votes?
It wasn't "hurried" at all. In fact, it was repeatedly delayed while Democrats bandied about completely fabricated reasons for him to be denied the seat on the USSC. Was his confirmation process longer or shorter than Kagan's and Sotomayor's? Elections have consequences...

Raoul_Luke

In fact they were both confirmed by large majorities. Kavanaugh, not so much.
Again, precisely. Not because Kavanaugh was not well qualified (he obviously was), but because the Democrats threw a political shit fit! The Republicans did no such thing when Kagan and Sotomayor were nominated.

Raoul_Luke

He made an accusation based on simple logic and you support that...as opposed to supporting the accusation of someone claiming to have been a victim of the guy and who apparently knew both Kavanaugh and Judge pretty well. She described his drinking habits as corroborated by Judge's book. Do you honestly think she was lying about that?
Yes. I think she lied about everything. That was simply a good guess.

Would you withstand someone saying you drank to excess as a teenager? If so, you were way out of the mainstream.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump??? Freudian slip? Why haven't those "40 people" come forward? Are any of them credible? Likely no.

In my opinion, the idea the Sotomayor and Kagen are "suitable" while Kavanaugh is "not suitable" is just another example of the lunacy of the left.
I don't remember any real controversy over Kagan or Sotomayor.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. I think she lied about everything. That was simply a good guess.

Would you withstand someone saying you drank to excess as a teenager? If so, you were way out of the mainstream.
Whether or not he drank was not the question. The evidence that he did, added to the accusation that when drunk he attempted to force himself on Ford, was the issue.

A good guess? Wow.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, precisely. Not because Kavanaugh was not well qualified (he obviously was), but because the Democrats threw a political shit fit! The Republicans did no such thing when Kagan and Sotomayor were nominated.
"Well qualified"? So was Merrick Garland.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet he wasn't consented to by the Senate. You know just because he's a white guy doesn't mean he was entitled to the job.

ha ha
He was never brought to a vote by the senate. His nomination was held up by the judicial committee by the republicans and the only reason was he was nominated by the democratic president. If that is the new standard then the dems should have the same right.

He was never brought to a vote by the senate.
Right, he was NOT consented to by the Senate. What don't you get?
His nomination was held up by the judicial committee by the republicans and the only reason was he was nominated by the democratic president. If that is the new standard then the dems should have the same right.
When the presidency is in one party's hands and the Senate is in another party's hands during the president's last year of his term a Justice has not been confirmed.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

Whether or not he drank was not the question. The evidence that he did, added to the accusation that when drunk he attempted to force himself on Ford, was the issue.

A good guess? Wow.
LOL! He drank, therefor he is a rapist? Really? That is your position here?

You become more risible with every post you make.

Raoul_Luke

The Republicans ran the Senate. They are to advise and consent. They didn't consent. So what?
They should have gave him the vote. They didn't because he was certainly well qualified and they would have been pilloried for voting against him.

Raoul_Luke

NO vote was better for Merrick than a vote NO.
He was certainly way better than Kagen or Sotomayor. At least I don't think he is a commie.

In fact, if the Dems get control of the Senate I wouldn't be surprised if Trump renominates him (if he gets another pick).