• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He was certainly way better than Kagen or Sotomayor. At least I don't think he is a commie.

In fact, if the Dems get control of the Senate I wouldn't be surprised if Trump renominates him (if he gets another pick).
you should research their votes on abortion and the 2nd amendment. both judges are more moderate than you think.

Spamature

President
It wasn't "hurried" at all. In fact, it was repeatedly delayed while Democrats bandied about completely fabricated reasons for him to be denied the seat on the USSC. Was his confirmation process longer or shorter than Kagan's and Sotomayor's? Elections have consequences...
Kagan's took 87 days, Kavanaugh 89. So do not pretend Republican's didn't delay her confirmation. Also she did commit perjury during her testimony, he did.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Kagan's took 87 days, Kavanaugh 89. So do not pretend Republican's didn't delay her confirmation. Also she did commit perjury during her testimony, he did.
Sure they did - when they suggested they weren't commies. Regardless, they weren't exactly circuses and soap operas...

Raoul_Luke

you become more childish with every reply
What is "childish" about pointing out the specious logic that he drank, therefor he must have raped? Frankly, if I was "childish" I'd fall for your inane but well rehearsed schtick.

And I'd use fewer big words...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What is "childish" about pointing out the specious logic that he drank, therefor he must have raped? Frankly, if I was "childish" I'd fall for your inane but well rehearsed schtick.

And I'd use fewer big words...
The childish part is the way you twisted what I wrote into "he drank therefore he must have raped"....

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Republicans are done talking about the issues. All they have left is name-calling. If that's the game they want to play then sobeit.
Republicans are dumb, incompetent, corrupt, trash.
jackass leftist have yet to stop calling Republican names
We just fighting back
but when you get tired of the childish games and want to bring out the adult toys by al means that's when the Republicans will finish the fight.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
How exactly is the effort to find out whether or not a potential justice committed a sex crime a circus ?
because witnesses for the accuser did not corroborate her story innocent until proven guilty it could happen to you or a family member do you really want to go down that rabbit hoe little alice?
download (10).png download (10).png

EatTheRich

President
He was never brought to a vote by the senate. His nomination was held up by the judicial committee by the republicans and the only reason was he was nominated by the democratic president. If that is the new standard then the dems should have the same right.
They do have the same right, all they need to do is win a majority in the Senate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They do have the same right, all they need to do is win a majority in the Senate.
What they got was a majority on a committee...So about 8 guys decided that the senate did not deserve the right to vote on a nomination....Hurrah, the republican side won. The nation lost.

Raoul_Luke

The childish part is the way you twisted what I wrote into "he drank therefore he must have raped"....
LOL!

Whether or not he drank was not the question. The evidence that he did, added to the accusation that when drunk he attempted to force himself on Ford, was the issue.

That is precisely what you implied. "He lied about his drinking so that proves he lied about rape" is imbecilic logic. Even a child can see right through that.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
libs give us evidence that Kavanaugh forced himself on Ford and you will get support for his impeachment
But you mistakenly went with the " because the woman said so" position that was wrong and a terrible mistake you failed time to turn the page, time to go howl at the moon somemore.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL!

Whether or not he drank was not the question. The evidence that he did, added to the accusation that when drunk he attempted to force himself on Ford, was the issue.

That is precisely what you implied. "He lied about his drinking so that proves he lied about rape" is imbecilic logic. Even a child can see right through that.
is that what passes for logic at your house?

Raoul_Luke

is that what passes for logic at your house?
That since he lied about the amount of drinking he did as a youth it means he also lied about not attempting to rape Blasey Ford?

Hell no! That's what YOU said; I'm just documenting it. So it must be what passes for logic in your house. I'm simply pointing out how specious it is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That since he lied about the amount of drinking he did as a youth it means he also lied about not attempting to rape Blasey Ford?

Hell no! That's what YOU said; I'm just documenting it. So it must be what passes for logic in your house. I'm simply pointing out how specious it is.
The number of times he lied makes his denial less credible. He lied about being Bret O'Kavanaugh...he lied about his activities being so time consuming that he couldn't have been involved in all those drunken incidents. Does it prove he attempted rape? No. I never said it did.

Raoul_Luke

The number of times he lied makes his denial less credible. He lied about being Bret O'Kavanaugh...he lied about his activities being so time consuming that he couldn't have been involved in all those drunken incidents. Does it prove he attempted rape? No. I never said it did.
You only cited two things - the suggestion that he lied when he said he didn't drink to excess as a youth, and the accusation by Blasey Ford that he was drunk when he tried to "rape" her. If you weren't implying he was lying about both, you have piss poor composition skills.

Last edited: