• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kagan's took 87 days, Kavanaugh 89. So do not pretend Republican's didn't delay her confirmation. Also she did commit perjury during her testimony, he did.
"Also she did commit perjury during her testimony"

first truth I've ever seen you post

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
because witnesses for the accuser did not corroborate her story innocent until proven guilty it could happen to you or a family member do you really want to go down that rabbit hoe little alice?
View attachment 40434 View attachment 40434
The 'Sleaze of Henderson Street' appears with 54 sex partners last two years of high and easy pick-up at UNC, she likes SEX!

https://twitter.com/McAllisterDen/status/1046093850354372608

Her classmates melt when heat applied:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-classmate-of-blasey-ford-backtracks-after-claiming-definitively-sexual-assault-did-happen

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You only cited two things - the suggestion that he lied when he said he didn't drink to excess as a youth, and the accusation by Blasey Ford that he was drunk when he tried to "rape" her. If you weren't implying he was lying about both, you have piss poor composition skills.
You posted I claimed his lies amounted to proof. I didn't. That he lied was reason to continue the investigation. There was no reason to end the investigation without thoroughly interviewing everyone who had knowledge of his actions and the allegations against him.

You'd have blown a gasket if the investigation into the WhiteWater scandal had been limited to one week...or the IRS investigation, Benghazi, Hillary's email server....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You posted I claimed his lies amounted to proof. I didn't. That he lied was reason to continue the investigation. There was no reason to end the investigation without thoroughly interviewing everyone who had knowledge of his actions and the allegations against him.

You'd have blown a gasket if the investigation into the WhiteWater scandal had been limited to one week...or the IRS investigation, Benghazi, Hillary's email server....
You keep forgetting who you are talking to - I think Clinton was a great President (a lousy person maybe, but a great statesman). Look, if you are (as it appears) equating the Democrats' Kavanaugh persecution with those massive wastes of time and US tax dollars, that were all about everything BUT getting to the truth, well then I certainly agree with you. But then this is just another of your (typical) arguments that defeats itself...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You keep forgetting who you are talking to - I think Clinton was a great President (a lousy person maybe, but a great statesman). Look, if you are (as it appears) equating the Democrats' Kavanaugh persecution with those massive wastes of time and US tax dollars, that were all about everything BUT getting to the truth, well then I certainly agree with you. But then this is just another of your (typical) arguments that defeats itself...
Did you walk to work or pack a lunch? Your inability to focus or your desire to blow smoke is amazing. I was talking about limiting the length of the investigations, as was done in the case of Kavanaugh. You go off in the direction of whether or not any of the investigations should have taken place.

I should fire up a top post about your conversion to being critical of the IRS or Benghazi investigations...seems to me like that is a recent change of mind.

Raoul_Luke

Did you walk to work or pack a lunch? Your inability to focus or your desire to blow smoke is amazing. I was talking about limiting the length of the investigations, as was done in the case of Kavanaugh. You go off in the direction of whether or not any of the investigations should have taken place.

I should fire up a top post about your conversion to being critical of the IRS or Benghazi investigations...seems to me like that is a recent change of mind.
I didn't say there weren't reasons for some of those investigations - I merely said that none of them as conducted were seeking the truth, but rather to score political points. Whether there is or isn't an actual matter worth investigating, the political underpinnings render these inquests clown shows. The fact that Blasey Ford's claims are preposterous is actually irrelevant to this conversation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say there weren't reasons for some of those investigations - I merely said that none of them as conducted were seeking the truth, but rather to score political points. Whether there is or isn't an actual matter worth investigating, the political underpinnings render these inquests clown shows. The fact that Blasey Ford's claims are preposterous is actually irrelevant to this conversation.
Showing once again...you don't know the difference between opinion and fact. It is your opinion that Ford's accusations are preposterous...it is not a fact.

Raoul_Luke

Showing once again...you don't know the difference between opinion and fact. It is your opinion that Ford's accusations are preposterous...it is not a fact.
pre·pos·ter·ous
prəˈpäst(ə)rəs/
adjective
  1. contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.

She doesn't know when it happened. She can't recall where it happened. She has no idea how she got there, or how she got home. The people she named as witnesses to a person have said what she claims happened, well, didn't happen.

Her claim of a fear of flying has been shown to be incredible. Her claim of claustrophobia has been demonstrated to be complete bullshit. Her claim that she never discussed with anyone how to game a lie detector test seems to have been patently false.

These are all facts that you seem to be suggesting I simply conjured out of thin air.

Frankly she is lucky she wasn't charged with perjury. And quite frankly, your position on this is rather preposterous as well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
pre·pos·ter·ous
prəˈpäst(ə)rəs/
adjective
  1. contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.

She doesn't know when it happened. She can't recall where it happened. She has no idea how she got there, or how she got home. The people she named as witnesses to a person have said what she claims happened, well, didn't happen.

Her claim of a fear of flying has been shown to be incredible. Her claim of claustrophobia has been demonstrated to be complete bullshit. Her claim that she never discussed with anyone how to game a lie detector test seems to have been patently false.

These are all facts that you seem to be suggesting I simply conjured out of thin air.

Frankly she is lucky she wasn't charged with perjury. And quite frankly, your position on this is rather preposterous as well.
Again...you said it was a fact...it was not. I don't remember how I got to the induction center in 1972. I don't remember what I was wearing or where the induction center was...but I was definitely in the Navy on a day in 1972.

The fact is that Judge said he doesn't remember...not that it didn't happen.

"Seems to have been patently false"? Really. Is that another fact?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again...you said it was a fact...it was not. I don't remember how I got to the induction center in 1972. I don't remember what I was wearing or where the induction center was...but I was definitely in the Navy on a day in 1972.

smoking pot causes that

I do, remember I was wearing yellow wind breaker. slacks, slip on shoes

Raoul_Luke

Were you raped that at the induction center? Things like that tend to focus your attention. I remember every detail of the parties in my youth where really crazy stuff happened. I remember whose house it was, who was there (maybe not everyone but a goodly number), what I was wearing, who did what to whom, etc. The idea that this woman was so traumatized by this event yet ALL the details escape her is, well, like I said…preposterous.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Were you raped that at the induction center? Things like that tend to focus your attention. I remember every detail of the parties in my youth where really crazy stuff happened. I remember whose house it was, who was there (maybe not everyone but a goodly number), what I was wearing, who did what to whom, etc. The idea that this woman was so traumatized by this event yet ALL the details escape her is, well, like I said…preposterous.

If he doesn't remember, evidently, he wasn't there, all Vets have that memory burnt into their mind...….

appears it was aboard ship and below deck

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Were you ever raped? Not having had that experience makes me wonder how you can speak such authority.

I was at a party that became a brawl. Don't remember how I got there, how I got home, when it happened or why. I do remember getting my broken nose fixed and the name of the kid who broke it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Were you ever raped? Not having had that experience makes me wonder how you can speak such authority.

I was at a party that became a brawl. Don't remember how I got there, how I got home, when it happened or why. I do remember getting my broken nose fixed and the name of the kid who broke it.
I can understand even when you were a republican why someone would break your nose...………..so you were a drunk loud mouth teen...……...not surprised...…..you still are

EatTheRich

President
She doesn't know when it happened. She can't recall where it happened. She has no idea how she got there, or how she got home.
Not at all unusual in the case of a decades-ago trauma.

The people she named as witnesses to a person have said what she claims happened, well, didn't happen.
That’s just false. One of Kavanaugh’s lies under oath.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not at all unusual in the case of a decades-ago trauma.

That’s just false. One of Kavanaugh’s lies under oath.

Bullshit...……...I remember every detail of day I left home for military, what I was wearing, how I got there, time my flight left and all the people there with me seeing me off...…1969

It was traumatic.....…………………...86 your ignorance

Raoul_Luke

I was at at least a few parties where "memorable" shit happened. I remember who was there (not necessarily all, but most) and I remember where they were and who I went with. I might not remember the exact day, but if I'd been the one being attacked, I'd sure as shit remember the approximate date as well.