• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guilty until proven guilty is a hard leftist thing brought to America to get Kavanaugh

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I was at at least a few parties where "memorable" shit happened. I remember who was there (not necessarily all, but most) and I remember where they were and who I went with. I might not remember the exact day, but if I'd been the one being attacked, I'd sure as shit remember the approximate date as well.
I got my nose broken and can't remember for sure what year it was. Could have been sophomore or junior year of high school. The police were involved and I stood to be charged with assault for wacking the guy who sucker punched me and broke it...it was pretty traumatic at the time.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I got my nose broken and can't remember for sure what year it was. Could have been sophomore or junior year of high school. The police were involved and I stood to be charged with assault for wacking the guy who sucker punched me and broke it...it was pretty traumatic at the time.
So there's a police report. Interesting. Why isn't there one in Ford's "case?"