• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

guns destroy freedom

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Guns do not create the impulse to violence. They merely ensure that the consequences of just about anything can be fatal.

Most of all, guns destroy freedom. They erode the freedom of assembly. They make it scary to walk across a college campus at night. They make you wonder if saying that, say, the GOP field is a bunch of ammosexual nuts might line you up on the wrong side of a nine held by some cultist in the church of the holy firearm who takes a hard line on blasphemy.

Guns fix their owner in a state of permanent fear — how else to describe the claim of a threat so constant that going strapped is the only rational response? — and impose that fear on all the rest of us. Guns slaughter their own, as 20,000 + gun suicides attest.

An armed society is not a civil society. It is one that rewards not our aspirations, but our night terrors.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2015/10/09/now-is-not-the-right-time-it-is-always-the-necessary-time/

interesting take, eh?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Guns do not create the impulse to violence. They merely ensure that the consequences of just about anything can be fatal.

Most of all, guns destroy freedom. They erode the freedom of assembly. They make it scary to walk across a college campus at night. They make you wonder if saying that, say, the GOP field is a bunch of ammosexual nuts might line you up on the wrong side of a nine held by some cultist in the church of the holy firearm who takes a hard line on blasphemy.

Guns fix their owner in a state of permanent fear — how else to describe the claim of a threat so constant that going strapped is the only rational response? — and impose that fear on all the rest of us. Guns slaughter their own, as 20,000 + gun suicides attest.

An armed society is not a civil society. It is one that rewards not our aspirations, but our night terrors.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2015/10/09/now-is-not-the-right-time-it-is-always-the-necessary-time/

interesting take, eh?
Balloon juice.com? Sounds about right.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Balloon juice.com? Sounds about right.....
Hope she isn't sending this to the 1800 WWII Veterans that die daily that used GUNS to ensure she has the FREEDOM to post shitt like this.

Doctors kill more Americans than all other vehicles of death and I haven't seen any libs wanting to Ban them.........or those automobiles either........

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nothing else to say about it?

You demonstrate the stranglehold the NRA has on its members, or those that think they're defending the 2nd Amendment.

They are a cult.
she's a baby girl who babbles NRA propaganda. can't think on her own.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Of course you joke about it as if it's nothing.

What else can you say?

You're one of the puppets the NRA has it's hand up the ass of.
fatal consequences
loss of freedom to move about
fear-ridden gun toters (many are paranoid)
**killing their own - family, friends end up being the targets - and themselves**
uncivilized

that's the first writing I'd come across that spelled it all out so well.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Conservative commentator Ed Berliner tore into Second Amendment extremists and parents of mass shooters in a rant posted to Newsmax on Thursday.

“Time also to put to bed this Second Amendment absolute right,” he said. “Make it a privilege, not an absolute right of DNA passage. Force gun owners to undergo intrusive background checks including mental health exams. Take required gun safety courses. Renew them every year.”

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset

interesting take, eh?
Know what I think Julie?

I think that prisons "destroy freedom", as do handcuffs.

We should ban those immediately.

This is truly one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Guns "destroy freedom"... from those in the party who wish to go easy on criminals and murderous criminal aliens. Go figure!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Know what I think Julie?

I think that prisons "destroy freedom", as do handcuffs.

We should ban those immediately.

This is truly one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Guns "destroy freedom"... from those in the party who wish to go easy on criminals and murderous criminal aliens. Go figure!
from the video above, the conservative commenter says:

“Time also to put to bed this Second Amendment absolute right,” he said. “Make it a privilege, not an absolute right of DNA passage. Force gun owners to undergo intrusive background checks including mental health exams. Take required gun safety courses. Renew them every year.”

write on

Senator
Conservative commentator Ed Berliner tore into Second Amendment extremists and parents of mass shooters in a rant posted to Newsmax on Thursday.

Damn!!! Right winger Berliner ripped those fethish 2nd Amendment lovers a new one, didn't he?

Wow!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Of course you joke about it as if it's nothing.

What else can you say?

You're one of the puppets the NRA has it's hand up the ass of.
the cry baby Charcat had my very witty cracks about her deleted.
glad you saw them before they disappeared. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Damn!!! Right winger Berliner ripped those fethish 2nd Amendment lovers a new one, didn't he?

Wow!
I know, it was fantastic!
I'd love to go over to Newsmax to read the comment section, but you get cooties (that's right, not cookies) from those rightwing sites.

LOL