• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guns

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
craig says: Function means purpose.

a bicycle and a automobile both serve the same purpose..to transport.
they do not fuction the same...they function differently.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
where is the "rambling" craig? have i not countered your incorrect claims with correct terminology supported by verifiable facts?
No, you have not. You have lied about what I posted. You have truncated my quotes to make a juvenile insult. The facts you've presented have made no difference whatsoever in countering my claims, which save for the "same" kerfuffle in re: the AK 47 look a like, have been and are completely correct.

The rambling can be seen in this thread...the DeBeers post for example. There was no point there...it merely reinforced my proposition that diamonds aren't rare. That they are controlled by cartels. And? So...diamonds are more expensive than the flawless CZs you wanted to sell me because I couldn't tell the difference between an AK...and a fake AK. Yes...and? I stated I wasn't in the market for gemstones, real or fake...or guns. And?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
craig says: Function means purpose.

a bicycle and a automobile both serve the same purpose..to transport.
they do not fuction the same...they function differently.
You're kidding, right?

This has to be an act. You cannot be this dense.

function [ˈfʌŋkʃən]n1. the natural action or intended purpose of a person or thing in a specific role the function of a hammer is to hit nails into wood
2. an official or formal social gathering or ceremony
3. a factor dependent upon another or other factors the length of the flight is a function of the weather
4. (Mathematics) Also called map mapping Maths logic a relation between two sets that associates a unique element (the value) of the second (the range) with each element (the argument) of the first (the domain): a many-one relation. Symbol: f(x) The value of f(x) for x = 2 is f(2)

vb (intr)1. to operate or perform as specified; work properly
2. (foll by as) to perform the action or role (of something or someone else) a coin may function as a screwdriver[from Latin functiō, from fungī to perform, discharge]
functionless adj

or from the Thesaurus...

aimg.tfd.com_wn_8D_64473_function.jpgfunction - what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"purpose, use, role
usefulness, utility - the quality of being of practical use
raison d'etre - the purpose that justifies a thing's existence

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/function

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You're kidding, right?

This has to be an act. You cannot be this dense

i agree, you have to be putting on an act to play this dimwitted....no one comes by your display of ignorance naturally...you gotta work to be that obtuse...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
No, you have not. You have lied about what I posted. You have truncated my quotes to make a juvenile insult. The facts you've presented have made no difference whatsoever in countering my claims, which save for the "same" kerfuffle in re: the AK 47 look a like, have been and are completely correct.

The rambling can be seen in this thread...the DeBeers post for example. There was no point there...it merely reinforced my proposition that diamonds aren't rare. That they are controlled by cartels. And? So...diamonds are more expensive than the flawless CZs you wanted to sell me because I couldn't tell the difference between an AK...and a fake AK. Yes...and? I stated I wasn't in the market for gemstones, real or fake...or guns. And?
what lies? point them out...frankly you have not exhibited enough knowledge about anything we have discussed to warrant my lying...its simply not necessary..

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You're kidding, right?

This has to be an act. You cannot be this dense

i agree, you have to be putting on an act to play this dimwitted....no one comes by your display of ignorance naturally...you gotta work to be that obtuse...
Perhaps one day, your mind will function better and your arguments will make sense. We can all hope, as a major function of the brain is to gain knowledge toward that purpose.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
what lies? point them out...frankly you have not exhibited enough knowledge about anything we have discussed to warrant my lying...its simply not necessary..
OK...at the end of this ramble...you make a statement claiming I said CZ and diamonds are the same ."and yet according to you,,they are the same..."...yet I never made the statement...That is a lie from you...When you truncate my quote...that too is a lie...

cubic zirconias and diamonds dont "function" at all. they "scintillate"meaning they are cut and polished in order to reflect the greatest amount of light back thru the table..this is accomplished by the facets, above and below the girdle ending in the culet {bottom point}. CZs have a hardness of 8.5 as compared to a diamonds 10 as measured on the Mohs hardness scale...they do not weight the same, ex. a 1 carat diamond will weight more than a 1 carat CZ. the size is the same, but they weight differently. you can place a cz on a piece of newspaper, and if you can see any writing or even close to writing,,,its a CZ..because they refract differently,,if the stone in question is flawless,,,its a CZ..nothing in nature is flawless,,all diamonds have minute inclusions, the higher the power needed to see the defects, the higher the grading on 1 of the 3 "C"s in diamond grading,,color, cut, clarity...and finally, a one carat diamond with no visable inclusions at 10 power, with color and cut compareable to a CZ, can be 50k,,,the same cz, 25 dollars...and yet according to you,,they are the same...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
towards, craig,,towards...and i understand, you're limited capacity to grasp cognitive and complex thought processes renders you,,,ah,,"challenged"...its not your fault,,its more than likely a genetic defect.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
towards, craig,,towards...and i understand, you're limited capacity to grasp cognitive and complex thought processes renders you,,,ah,,"challenged"...its not your fault,,its more than likely a genetic defect.
Why did you post this to Leilani?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
i see,, is there some subject you would like to discuss, craig? anything at all,,you choose.