• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GWB's Library of Lies: What would you do?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's the gimic of GWB's new Library of Lies - presenting visitors with the issues GWB faced, and asking them what they would do.

For example, would visitors invade and conquer Iraq?

Ya think the Library of Lies asks people if they would, like GWB and Darth Cheney, set up a group assigned to lie and cherry pick to falsely tell Americans that Iraq had WMD and "links to al Qaeda"?

MaryAnne

Governor
Bush said ,"He really does not miss being President!"

Answer to Bush? "We really do not miss you either,Mister Bush!"

Bugsy McGurk

President
I believe Junior when he says that - he was always a lazy slacker, and now he can just lounge around with no one bothering him.

Dino

Russian Asset
Bush after 9/11 had to make some of the toughest decisions that ever faced an American president. I see nothing wrong with any such approach.

justoffal

Senator
About two years into his first Term Obama Complained

About lack of privacy and not being able to go down the street to buy a gallon of milk.....

But Bush is the slacker.....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Bush after 9/11 had to make some of the toughest decisions that ever faced an American president. I see nothing wrong with any such approach.

About lack of privacy and not being able to go down the street to buy a gallon of milk.....

But Bush is the slacker.....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
That was his code for not being able to go down the street and buy a gram of coke like he could (and did) in Chicago...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Bush cried for himself today and not for the many he killed. you asked in an earlier post, if GW was a sociopath. he could be, but the predominant feature of his personality is immaturity. there used to be a classification in the DSM "Immature Personality." one thing we know about alcoholics is that there emotional growth is stunted from the time they start boozing/drugging until they finally quit which for Bush was age 40.

ARMCX1

Mayor
Will there be an exhibit posing this question of visitors: Would you continue reading 'My Pet Goat' with second graders for 8 minutes after being told the nation is under terrorist attack?

But I got to give it to you, the stories about Atta and Iraqi intel meeting in Prague were beauts.

Spamature

President

And his VERY FIRST decision after 9/11 was to sit there and read a children's book while thousands of Americans died at the hands Al Qaeda !

Dino

Russian Asset
Yeah...his other option was to....???

Jump in a fighter plane and hunt down the terr'ists?

Lead a bucket brigade to put out the fire?

Sit back and watch his plan for the buildings' destruction drive us into war, and liberals into a constant whiney state of constipation?

He chose 3 huh?

Z

zzigzzag

Bush cried for himself today and not for the many he killed.

Bingo. That's the definition of "sociopath". Holding a grandiose, self aggrandizing photo op at the moment that he was sending thousands off to fight and die was the cherry on top. He did his best to usurp their honor and courage after cowering from the war of his generation. A bottom feeder even for a sociopath.

Spamature

President
Yeah...his other option was to....???

Jump in a fighter plane and hunt down the terr'ists?

Lead a bucket brigade to put out the fire?

Sit back and watch his plan for the buildings' destruction drive us into war, and liberals into a constant whiney state of constipation?

He chose 3 huh?
If the people of Flight 93 had sat on their asses as long our dumbfounded ex president. The story might have been completely different.

Dino

Russian Asset
It took you a week to come up with that?

Yes, he was in a grade school in Florida. If he was in the plane, or if he was Bill Pullman in Independence Day perhaps he could have done something to stop the attack.

You have nothing to rebut with with any substance whatsoever.