• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hahaha!!!!!

Colorforms

Senator
So you both only care about the idea of minorities being powerless tokens and not about the idea of them having a real voice in the governing of America ?

Why ?
You should follow the thread and try to comprehend the conversation before jumping in with ridiculous comments. I mean, if you want to be taken seriously anyway.

Spamature

President
You should follow the thread and try to comprehend the conversation before jumping in with ridiculous comments. I mean, if you want to be taken seriously anyway.
I responded to the top post. You responded to me. I responded to your response.

That is the thread I am following.

Colorforms

Senator
I responded to the top post. You responded to me. I responded to your response.

That is the thread I am following.
*sigh* I'm not playing this game. I was not responding to the top post when I made my comment, and if you followed the thread or had the least bit of honesty you would know that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hot Glass Pipe keeps Spam from responding correctly

Spamature

President
*sigh* I'm not playing this game. I was not responding to the top post when I made my comment, and if you followed the thread or had the least bit of honesty you would know that.
And I responded to your response and asked you a question.
Apparently you have no answer.

D

Deleted member 21794

So you both only care about the idea of minorities being powerless tokens and not about the idea of them having a real voice in the governing of America ?

Why ?
Specifically, what have you that impression?

Spamature

President
for public you stupid immigrant
Dumbass you and Bush are busted. Quit trying to make even a bigger fool of yourself by pretending people were walking around taking "a video", not just a photo, with cellphones back in 2001.

Your ridiculous lying is Deplorably Dumb.

EatTheRich

President
The Religion of Cain

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Moslems don't even belong in America, let alone in Congress. Letting in these Satanics was the Original Sin that brought on this Deluge.
Some of the biggest contributors to American civilization have been Muslims ... Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Betty Shabazz, Azadeh Shahshahani, Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ...