• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

hang on to your 401K

kaz

Small l libertarian
Corona virus infects Wall Street.

View attachment 48716
We're a third of the way to a correction. Corrections's have happened 29 times over the last 50 years. And we're more than a third of the way to one. Eek, with Friday, we might be half way to a correction! Oooohhhhhh, fear, fear, panic, panic ... Democrats melting down over tiny stock market losses. Hysterical stuff

voyager

4Q2247365
Ooohhh, 3.5%. That hasn't happened in six months.

How old are you? You seriously think a 3.5% drop is a big deal? Didn't you ever invest before? Do you invest now or just panic?

I just report the news. I would not own stocks. You seem to be very angry.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I just report the news. I would not own stocks. You seem to be very angry.
Calm down and stop throwing things. It's just an internet discussion. OMG you're beet red. You're going to have a heart attack. Breath, in out. Breathe in a paper bag if you have to.

You didn't just "report the news." You started a thread on it and said to "hang on." Over a ... 3.5% drop. How old are you? You seriously never invested in stocks? All your money to into your beer bottle collection?

BTW, it's 10 degrees warmer out today where I live than yesterday. But I drove roughly 10 more miles yesterday than today.

The market is down 3.5% and you're freaking out running in circles like your hair is on fire. Classic.

How's that voting for Bill Weld doing? That'll show Trump ...

voyager

4Q2247365
Calm down and stop throwing things. It's just an internet discussion. OMG you're beet red. You're going to have a heart attack. Breath, in out. Breathe in a paper bag if you have to.

You didn't just "report the news." You started a thread on it and said to "hang on." Over a ... 3.5% drop. How old are you? You seriously never invested in stocks? All your money to into your beer bottle collection?

BTW, it's 10 degrees warmer out today where I live than yesterday. But I drove roughly 10 more miles yesterday than today.

The market is down 3.5% and you're freaking out running in circles like your hair is on fire. Classic.

How's that voting for Bill Weld doing? That'll show Trump ...
It doesn't take much to trigger you. I hadn't noticed before and now that I know I can flip you like a switch any time I want.

kaz

Small l libertarian
It doesn't take much to trigger you. I hadn't noticed before and now that I know I can flip you like a switch any time I want.
I'd say your playground shtick is really hammering, but wow, it isn't.

So tell me. Why are you so obsessed with how I feel? Just FYI, I don't give a shit how you feel

voyager

4Q2247365
Yesterday the Fed injected 45.5 Billion newly printed dollars into the stock market to bring the loss down to 275 points. The FED is injecting new money every few weeks now.

THIS is Impeached president trumps Stock market.

There is no price discovery.

It's just a matter of time or until the ink runs out.

voyager

4Q2247365
Little boy, this is the ADULTS table. You have no idea what you're talking about.
The DOW is NOT taking a dive. No Democrat is in the White House.

Just shut the fuq up.

If anything PJ is NOT the adults table. Maybe the short bus table. You know nothing.