• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hannity's segment on his show called, "The Language Of The Left!"

degsme

Council Member
The only folks who are exercised about anything Maddow does are like-minded morons.
Hmm so the fact that Levin, and Limbaugh and Hannity quote her and get exercised about what she has said makes them "like minded morons"?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Really? And you have a factual basis for this claim? Or is it... something you believe without any actual evidence... IE the very definition of Bigotry.
All you have to do is look at them and you can see they are man wannabees (except for Lipstick Lesbians of course).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
People like Limbaugh and Hannity have people they disagree with on their shows and yell at them, interrupt them, talk over what they have to say. Rachael Maddow politely interviews both sides. I'll watch her long before I'd spend time on any of the Fox talking heads.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Hmmm since when is bigotry The Truth? Or is it that Conservatives never gave up Jim Crow?
Truth is truth. Lesbians act like men. they have masculine traits just as male homosexuals have feminine traits and are attracted to men, just as are straight women. Have you never noticed these things? The fact that I have does not mean I want to see them tarred and feathered or lynched. Perhaps you have never given up the Old Crow.
Here's another one for you that I am sure you have not noticed (being the Liberal you are). Some Black women have big butts; ie Michelle Obama. Also, some White women have big butts too. Taking notice of these things does not make one a racist and denying them does not make one pure of heart.