• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hard Times closing tune

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is one of my favorite movies with three of my favorite actors, Charles Bronson; James Coburn; and Strother Martin (Whut we got heah is failuh to communicait...Cool Hand Luke).

The closing tune from Hard Times :

Last edited:
Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke... was one of my favorite movies.. many well known actors in it..
Nice sound track from your selection.. btw..
Now why did you attach that clip I just spent the last ten minutes watching clips from old movies mainly spaghetti westerns now I am going to have to dig out the box of VHS tapes and try to hook up tape player. I hope it works

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke... was one of my favorite movies.. many well known actors in it..
Nice sound track from your selection.. btw..
I and my family love using movie lines in general conversation. I use that Strother Martin line more than any other except for this one That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
lol.. funny lines have to wonder who uses those lines the most.. :)
was sitting here trying to recall some of the funny movies lines quoted around here sometimes... Not sure if all of them are movie lines.. is the problem..:p

MaryAnne

Governor
Now why did you attach that clip I just spent the last ten minutes watching clips from old movies mainly spaghetti westerns now I am going to have to dig out the box of VHS tapes and try to hook up tape player. I hope it works
If you get it fixed,mine is next! I have tapes from old TV shows that will never come again.

One example, Roy Acuff up close to Vince Gill so he could see him sing his favorite song," When I Call Your Name." A tear rolled down Roy's face.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is one of my favorite movies with three of my favorite actors, Charles Bronson; James Coburn; and Strother Martin (Whut we got heah is failuh to communicait...Cool Hand Luke).

The closing tune from Hard Times :
I heard that you're a low-down Yankee liar: