• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Harry Potter author turn's Trump's 5 tweet rant about Mueller into a character study.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes she is. But that doesn't make her an authority on politics. She's just like any other leftist entertainer that doesn't know sh*t.
I bet she's read and studied politics way more than Trump. She's smart. He's an obvious dolt.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I couldn't care less how much money she made of her ability to write fiction. And her political opinions mean even less.

That's the difference between us, you're all agog over any 'celebrity' with an opinion, and I'm not.
Nope...I'm not agog over all celebrities. OTOH you voted for the APPRENTICE. No experience in politics, you can tell how ignorant he is when he speaks or writes, no personality, no human compassion, biggest liar ever...nothing that would make anyone but an ignorant fool vote for him.

Caroljo

Senator
LOL...I admire her in that she's a terrific writer. A very smart woman.
She earned it. I doubt if you could comprehend the words she writes, though, so you really shouldn't even be discussing her.
I do admire her for her writing and movies. Other than that...I don't look to celebrities for political truth like you do. She didn't EARN the right to tell lies about politicians just because of her status. It amazes me the types of people liberals admire!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And that's frighteningly revealing.....because it means being against others. And you know which people Trump trades in being against.
ABSOLUTELY. And really...it's not America first. That's just his lie to get dumbasses to vote for him. It's DONALD TRUMP first. He'd throw his own kids under the bus to save his own hide. In fact, his kids are being investigated for crimes because he got them into it. It's like a shoplifter taking his 3 yr old out shopping to teach him how it's done.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Master of celebrity: How Trump uses — and bashes — the famous to boost himself
Even in the 1980s, when greed was good and the young Donald Trump cultivated a lifestyle of gold-plated excess, the notion of a real estate developer — a landlord, for goodness’ sake — becoming a celebrity and bringing famous people into his orbit seemed a bit far-fetched.
So that's why Hill & Bill attended his second wedding

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I do admire her for her writing and movies. Other than that...I don't look to celebrities for political truth like you do. She didn't EARN the right to tell lies about politicians just because of her status. It amazes me the types of people liberals admire!
LIAR. You say you 'admire her' and yet you say she doesn't know sh*t. If she didn't know sh*t she would be unable to write like she does. Damn, you're really on a roll. If you had any TACT, you'd just shut your mouth.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ABSOLUTELY. And really...it's not America first. That's just his lie to get dumbasses to vote for him. It's DONALD TRUMP first. He'd thrown his own kids under the bus to save his own hide. In fact, his kids are being investigated for crimes because he got them into it. It's like a shoplifter taking his 3 yr old out shopping to teach him how it's done.
why did you do that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LIAR. You say you 'admire her' and yet you say she doesn't know sh*t. If she didn't know sh*t she would be unable to write like she does. Damn, you're really on a roll. If you had any TACT, you'd just shut your mouth.
My gawd you're a BULLY

Doesn't surprise readers you know how to teach kids how to steal!

Caroljo

Senator
I said she doesn't know sh*t about POLITICS. How does being able to write have anything to do with that??

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Nope...I'm not agog over all celebrities. OTOH you voted for the APPRENTICE. No experience in politics, you can tell how ignorant he is when he speaks or writes, no personality, no human compassion, biggest liar ever...nothing that would make anyone but an ignorant fool vote for him.
He defeated 15 Republican challengers AND Hillary Clinton on the political stage.

What does that say about the moron YOU voted for?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I said she doesn't know sh*t about POLITICS. How does being able to write have anything to do with that??
LIAR!! This is what you said. She's just like any other leftist entertainer that doesn't know sh*t.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He defeated 15 Republican challengers AND Hillary Clinton on the political stage.

What does that say about the moron YOU voted for?
She got the most votes. And Trump said that we should get rid of the Electoral vote. And according to him, he has a HUGE brain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you just described yourself