• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Harry Reid knows a terrorist when he sees one

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am talking about our conversation, Addy. You and me. I told you exactly what I think and I have not glorified Bundy. Arrest him. Yet you still support Reid calling people "domestic terrorists" (even though what is going on falls short of domestic terrorism by a LOT). Both Bundy AND our government are wrong. Killing innocent cows does not become our government. It's unconscionable.

I am not supporting or reading any other posters. What is your opinion of what I am saying, Addy?
And I told you how I felt.. you read it again..

Jen

Senator
And I told you how I felt.. you read it again..
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
But, Addy, this has been the kind of dialogue I always hope to have but rarely have here. Nobody's mind was changed, but it was civil. Thank you so much. You've restored some of my good feelings for this place.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
But, Addy, this has been the kind of dialogue I always hope to have but rarely have here. Nobody's mind was changed, but it was civil. Thank you so much. You've restored some of my good feelings for this place.
We could all do better.. thanks, Jen.
Happy Easter!

MaryAnne

Governor
May I join in this conversation?

First of all, there was nothing about Bundy paying his taxes. He has not paid his $1.35 per month grazing fees to the government since the 1990's,while all other Cattlemen are paying theirs. That is why they have distanced themselves from Bundy.

As to the mistreatment of cattle I heard none of that? I do know the Feds tore down the watering stations and feed lots so Bundy would not be able to use them.

Addy and Reid are absolutely right on the Domestic Terrorism. Aiming sniper guns at elected officials is against the law and I hope they go to jail for interfering with our government.

Bundy is a crook and I hope he and his family all go to jail.

other than that I have nothing to say.

Happy Easter to all. I will now go check on my strawberry cake. It smells good.:)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

First of all, there was nothing about Bundy paying his taxes. He has not paid his $1.35 per month grazing fees to the government since the 1990's,while all other Cattlemen are paying theirs. That is why they have distanced themselves from Bundy.

As to the mistreatment of cattle I heard none of that? I do know the Feds tore down the watering stations and feed lots so Bundy would not be able to use them.

Addy and Reid are absolutely right on the Domestic Terrorism. Aiming sniper guns at elected officials is against the law and I hope they go to jail for interfering with our government.

Happy Easter to all. I will now go check on my strawberry cake. It smells good.:)
Cite your source.

Boltlady

Mayor

Here is a current example:

Picture: Bundy Family Uncovers New BLM Cattle Grave

A new photo released by the Bundy family posted to the official Bundy Ranch Facebook page Sunday shows more evidence that the Bureau of Land Management was illegally killing and burying cattle.
The image shows multiple dead cows being removed from what appears to be a mass grave discovered over the weekend.

“Digging up one of the HUGE holes where they threw the cows that they had ran to death or shot,” the facebook description reads. “I feel that this NEEDS to be put out for the public to see.”

The picture is emerging just days after Republican member of the Nevada General Assembly Michele Fiore tweeted out an image of a dead bull

more @ http://appalachianareanews.com/picture-bundy-family-uncovers-new-blm-cattle-grave/

Whatever you may think of the principals involved in this situation, there was no reason for the cattle to be so mistreated. They could have just arrested the guy and then had professional cowboys round up the cattle in a safe manner.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Here is a current example:

Picture: Bundy Family Uncovers New BLM Cattle Grave

A new photo released by the Bundy family posted to the official Bundy Ranch Facebook page Sunday shows more evidence that the Bureau of Land Management was illegally killing and burying cattle.
The image shows multiple dead cows being removed from what appears to be a mass grave discovered over the weekend.

“Digging up one of the HUGE holes where they threw the cows that they had ran to death or shot,” the facebook description reads. “I feel that this NEEDS to be put out for the public to see.”

The picture is emerging just days after Republican member of the Nevada General Assembly Michele Fiore tweeted out an image of a dead bull

more @ http://appalachianareanews.com/picture-bundy-family-uncovers-new-blm-cattle-grave/

Whatever you may think of the principals involved in this situation, there was no reason for the cattle to be so mistreated. They could have just arrested the guy and then had professional cowboys round up the cattle in a safe manner.
You don't get it. this government wants to run rough shad over the people. It's become a police state.

Jen

Senator
You heard nothing about mistreating cattle, but you do know that the watering stations and feed lots were destroyed by the Feds.

So that means you don't think taking away the food and water supply from cattle is mistreating them?

Wow.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Innocent bystanders had to be protected..All of those Bundy followers showing up armed only intensified the situation.
how many "innocent bystanders" where in the desert before long arm of gov showed up_______? Evidently, NO ONE was there that didn't want to be there, it's not the city, it's the desert.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I seriously doubt the animals were hurt deliberately.. Rounding up cattle isn't easy sometimes... injuries will occur under even the best circumstances.
rounding up cattle with bullets, yeah, is not hurting cattle, it's murdering cattle.......what do you think the backhoes were used for, yeah, burying cattle.