• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Harry Reid knows a terrorist when he sees one

Jen

Senator
Women were there to be used as shields.. from some of the news accounts
So you saw news accounts where women were being held (by men presumably) out in front to get shot?

Do you really think that those women have no mind of their own? Sounds like you've been listening to the shrill feminist harpies who believe that women who are not shrill harpies are controlled. I am willing to bet that if those women are there, they are there by their own choice. They are ranchers too and equal with the men............... it would be liberal men who are so soft and flimsy that they would have to put a woman out there to defend them. Those men are partners with their wives and you'd better believe nobody tells those women what to do.

Quit believing the liberal "weak woman" hype. It's a lie. Addy......... if you were in that business like you say, you KNOW what I'm talking about.

Boltlady

Mayor
Are you telling me, Bolt, you are upholding a thief, too?
MA, I responded to a general statement that because of a lot of things that are happening around the country, I happened to agree with. The statement was general, not specific to any individual.
"You don't get it. this government wants to run rough shad over the people. It's become a police state."

Unfortunately I'm seeing far too much of it.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So you saw news accounts where women were being held (by men presumably) out in front to get shot?

Do you really think that those women have no mind of their own? Sounds like you've been listening to the shrill feminist harpies who believe that women who are not shrill harpies are controlled. I am willing to bet that if those women are there, they are there by their own choice. They are ranchers too and equal with the men............... it would be liberal men who are so soft and flimsy that they would have to put a woman out there to defend them. Those men are partners with their wives and you'd better believe nobody tells those women what to do.

Quit believing the liberal "weak woman" hype. It's a lie. Addy......... if you were in that business like you say, you KNOW what I'm talking about.
BS.. No decent man no matter how strong willed his wife is... liberal or not.. will allow his wife to be used in that manner..
Showing loyalty to a free loading rancher and being stupid enough to put ones' life on the line for breaking the law is quite foolish.
I don't claim anything..I stated a fact, Jen.

Boltlady

Mayor
Bull, that cow could have come from any where. Cows on the range die all the time.
While you and Addy are both correct, there can be many mishaps when dealing with cattle, I didn't live on a farm, but I did live very close to them. I lived in Wisconsin...lotsa cows.

The fact is that just as Jen had pointed out, the man could have been arrested and cowboys used to properly round up the cattle. If you will read the link I'll post, you will see where those cows were treated quite harshly and there was no good reason for it. Just because the animals are raised for their meat it doesn't mean they need to be mistreated in the interim.

For whatever is right or wrong in the fight between Bundy and the BLM, something like 3 times the money was spent than what they say the man owes. The whole thing was handled poorly. Nothing was the fault of the cattle.

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence of BLM’s Deadly Abuse of Animals Taken from Bundy Ranch | Alternative

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Quite familar with cattle being put in a corral..CS. Hubs never used any bullets though when he was involved in ranching for ever so many years..But they can be dangerous, I have seen a cow jump completely over a tractor.
They can be ornery..esp. when being loaded through a loading chute or being worked on in a head chute..
So you must be a rancher.. CS.. I wasn't aware of that. Actually animal husbandry was my hubs occupation for many years along with another business enterprise..
No I am born and bred red neck farm boy.

Renee

Governor

My my, you sound quite shrill...only a Stepford wife would think it is ok for men to put them in the line of fire. How could you defend anyone deliberately putting women in the line of fire because it makes better publicity ? Funny, haven't heard women speaking on this,,,,,,,just men telling us they want the women in line of fire. ...and that is equality to you? If nobody tells these women what to do and they're stupid enough to be used as a shield for the sake of publicity, then they are plain stupid. I can't imagine any self respecting husband wanting his wife to be used that way, would yours?

Jen

Senator
My my, you sound quite shrill...only a Stepford wife would think it is ok for men to put them in the line of fire. How could you defend anyone deliberately putting women in the line of fire because it makes better publicity ? Funny, haven't heard women speaking on this,,,,,,,just men telling us they want the women in line of fire. ...and that is equality to you? If nobody tells these women what to do and they're stupid enough to be used as a shield for the sake of publicity, then they are plain stupid. I can't imagine any self respecting husband wanting his wife to be used that way, would yours?
I didn't defend anything of the kind.
Once again you exhibit your reading problems.

MaryAnne

Governor
If any one listened to the man he said, plainly," if the Government starts shooting it will be women in the front line." Plain and simple. Any one who would defend a man like that and the thief Bundy is deserves contempt for defending cowards.

Jen, you said," you could not stand to look at those pictures. I remember how sick I was watching those children in Iraq and their parents screaming in fear,anger and pain. I despised the man who did this based on a lie, so yes,spare me the outrage over live stock.

MaryAnne

Governor
MA, I responded to a general statement that because of a lot of things that are happening around the country, I happened to agree with. The statement was general, not specific to any individual.
"You don't get it. this government wants to run rough shad over the people. It's become a police state."

Unfortunately I'm seeing far too much of it.
Oh,crap,Bolt, you have known me long enough to know that speaking of the government doing such and such. The government is made up of people just like you and I. They deal with all kinds of situations, just like the local Police do. I had to watch them arrest crooks and then see a lily liveried Judge put them back on the streets to commit the same crimes again. And many of those crimes involved mistreatment of children.

Bundy has been stealing for years,the government as you guys call them were rightfully removing them from land owned by the tax payers. He was and is a thief,yet you all act as if we,the people should do nothing to enforce the law.

I believe in law,that is why I make sure I never break it. Bundy needs to pay for his theft. He should lose everything he has.

MaryAnne

Governor
A downer is a cow that is paralyzed..

This whole thread is manufactured outrage fed by Fox News and Hannity. I understand O'Reilly had two experts on who made it clear Bundy is breaking the law. Hannity is on his last legs at Fox. His show was moved to make room for the woman from the morning show. Deucy is a joke,and even the Heritage Foundation pulled their support from Rush. Both men are toxic and I wonder where the Right will get their fake outrage from?