• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone else noticed...

maverickldr

Council Member
an absence of the Clintons and Obama making the usual comments directing the narrative towards Russia and Trump? Its almost as if the topic has fallen off the face of media reporting. Since the breaking news of Tony Podesta and the FBI knowing about nuclear smuggling ring in 2006 and uranium deal in 2009, the crickets are in abundance.

It will be interesting to see if the media begin to eat their own, or just nibble on the corpses. It will also be interesting to see if the DOJ does anything about the investigation outcomes.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
an absence of the Clintons and Obama making the usual comments directing the narrative towards Russia and Trump? Its almost as if the topic has fallen off the face of media reporting. Since the breaking news of Tony Podesta and the FBI knowing about nuclear smuggling ring in 2006 and uranium deal in 2009, the crickets are in abundance.

It will be interesting to see if the media begin to eat their own, or just nibble on the corpses. It will also be interesting to see if the DOJ does anything about the investigation outcomes.
They can feel the noose tightening around their worthless necks.

maverickldr

Council Member
It gets juicier and juicier....folks make mistakes when they think they are protected. I'm betting that everyone thought Hill was a shoe in and had to work a back door solution to Trump. No doubt Hill and DNC took notes from Hollywood Scientologists fair game doctrine given the sheer number of hard core liberals who follow Scientology.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It gets juicier and juicier....folks make mistakes when they think they are protected. I'm betting that everyone thought Hill was a shoe in and had to work a back door solution to Trump. No doubt Hill and DNC took notes from Hollywood Scientologists fair game doctrine given the sheer number of hard core liberals who follow Scientology.
Men should beware of witches

It's now Adam & Shrill

Jen

Senator

Any comments from the Clintons or Obama would be looking more than laughable at the moment and for the foreseeable future. I am surprised they realize that though.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Any comments from the Clintons or Obama would be looking more than laughable at the moment and for the foreseeable future. I am surprised they realize that though.

Appears they underground with their Deep State and I'm so enjoying Trumps having them hiding...........much he does bothers me, but, not this

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I hope all realize just how corrupt the CIA is.
They can control a president or kill him if he gets out of hand.
Control by releasing secret information on his place of birth
or shoot them
We need funding Mr. President when need operatives in this country or we need to funnel drugs from this country or weapons.

maverickldr

Council Member
I do hope that FBI informant has a really big life insurance policy . After all he is dealing with the Clintons.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes and the frog is jumping

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/