• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone seen the new narrative concerning the riots?

Colorforms

Senator
Never answer a question with a question. I quoted your post, re read it.
Wow, hard hard would it be for you to clarify your question? You took the time to be snarky when you could have just been more specific.

I'm sorry I am challenging your defense of these animals, but someone sane has to interject.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All acts of violence stem from one action... the murder of another Black man.

That was repubican dirty tricks. We all had friends that were drafted and we were happy to see some lucky ones return safely. It wasn't about the troops it was abut the Neocons. Even the troops threw their medals over the fence at the White House. You drank the koolaid on the spitting.
LBJ and 'Gulf of Tonlin' was "Neocons"...……….speaking of drink the "koolaid", look in a mirror. LMFAO, so you fell for 'Hanoi Kerry' threw his medals over the white house fence! A few did, he wasn't one of them and you're lying when you post "Even the troops threw their medal" as if ALL!

I'm not surprised you traveled the country protesting instead of serving your country.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here's a really good new narrative for the riots:

If they can stand in line to riot Americans can stand in line to vote.

voyager

4Q2247365
LBJ and 'Gulf of Tonlin' was "Neocons"...……….speaking of drink the "koolaid", look in a mirror. LMFAO, so you fell for 'Hanoi Kerry' threw his medals over the white house fence! A few did, he wasn't one of them and you're lying when you post "Even the troops threw their medal" as if ALL!

I'm not surprised you traveled the country protesting instead of serving your country.
Spin it, I didn't say ALL. You put words in my mouth as usual. Go fish

I had a high draft number. I was not going to volunteer and die for Nixxon and the Neocons. I had already made the mistake of voting for him. That was my last mistake voting for a repubican.

Colorforms

Senator
Rave on, woman.
I'm protesting your defense of violent animals who wantonly harm others and destroy other people's property because they are throwing a fit over not getting what they wanted. I'm not even being nasty about it.

I thought you would appreciate that. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Spin it, I didn't say ALL. You put words in my mouth as usual. Go fish

I had a high draft number. I was not going to volunteer and die for Nixxon and the Neocons. I had already made the mistake of voting for him. That was my last mistake voting for a repubican.
I just repeated what you posted. Go fish.

I enlisted in high school, LBJ was my first CIC, JFK tried to keep American out of War, JFK had him killed and lied of 'Gulf of Tonkin' and here you are crying about "Neocons' damn.

Sounds as if you've made many mistakes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you're a black person in America, you have a LOT more to fear from other blacks than you do cops.
That's a fact and proven daily in blue inner cities
I'm sure George is not happy 190 poor families will get no home

$37million up in smoke!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If ANOTHER Black had not been murdered by cops NONE of this would have happened.

TAKE A LESSON.

You do know there a many more cops out there that are just waiting for there chance.
Also false. This behavior by bad people occurs fairly frequently - and there is NO absolving hoodlums, thieves, arsonists, and killers of their criminal behavior.

voyager

4Q2247365
Also false. This behavior by bad people occurs fairly frequently - and there is NO absolving hoodlums, thieves, arsonists, and killers of their criminal behavior.

lol, you think I am absolving them. Typical right winger.

Zam-Zam

Senator

So now we're seeing the Democrats trying to say that the violence and looting in Minneapolis was from 'outside agitators'. I first saw it on Fox and it has blossomed across the entire MSM.

So, like clockwork, they're absolving the guilty of all accountability.

This, from USA Today:

Officials blame 'out-of-state' agitators but those at the heart of protests are homegrown

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Narrative...…..they just showed a looters jumping out a window with two guitars

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As usual you are wrong.
False. When one states “everything is the fault of the cops” and “it all comes back to them”, you are absolving those who commit mayhem and violence downstream. You wrote those things.

The fact is that the cops did a bad thing. And some other people did some bad things. Each bad thing done is the fault of the individual who did the bad thing. You wrote quite the opposite of this. If this is not what you meant, perhaps you should consider improving your capacity for self-expression. The error is yours, not mine.