• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has bdtex and connie left PJ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
haven't seen either post in quite some time and especially since the toxic Topix fckwits have arrived................

No wonder the fray 'Topix' went to HELL just like Air-America with lower than whale shit libs as has arrived here in PJ...........

apparently, their Goal is to ensure PJ goes to HELL as well

oh well.........

haven't seen either post in quite some time and especially since the toxic Topix fckwits have arrived................

No wonder the fray 'Topix' went to HELL just like Air-America with lower than whale shit libs as has arrived here in PJ...........

apparently, their Goal is to ensure PJ goes to HELL as well

oh well.........
xxx hang on in there Dawg - they'll bugger off in a while but you are right about connie and bd -

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
xxx hang on in there Dawg - they'll bugger off in a while but you are right about connie and bd -
I always have my Queen, seen these [Unwelcome language removed] come an go and try fvck PJ up for a bit and turn into dust in the wind............hope both are OK, just strange Connie hasn't posted in so long............

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Dear Dawg and Queen:

bdtex:
He was active earlier today according to his profile
https://www.politicaljack.com/members/bdtex.8006/

connieb:
Her last post would appear to have been in November- long before PNWest was even aware of your existence.

I am glad that I can clear this up for you Dawg. My regards to you too Queen T.

Unfortunately for the both of you I suspect that at least PNWest will be around as long as I am able. But face it gang - your lives are much more interesting since we Topix people have come onboard. By the way - I have tried to convince another exTopix poster, Elliot104 to come here. You two will like him far more than PNWest. Elliot is far more congenial, softspoken and conservative than I am and was well liked by his fellow conservatives and even the liberals there. Check with Neo_NtheMatrix if you do not believe me.

Anyway - I hope this clears things up a bit.

Ta ta

BobbyT

Governor
Dear Dawg and Queen:

bdtex:
He was active earlier today according to his profile
https://www.politicaljack.com/members/bdtex.8006/

connieb:
Her last post would appear to have been in November- long before PNWest was even aware of your existence.

I am glad that I can clear this up for you Dawg. My regards to you too Queen T.

Unfortunately for the both of you I suspect that at least PNWest will be around as long as I am able. But face it gang - your lives are much more interesting since we Topix people have come onboard. By the way - I have tried to convince another exTopix poster, Elliot104 to come here. You two will like him far more than PNWest. Elliot is far more congenial, softspoken and conservative than I am and was well liked by his fellow conservatives and even the liberals there. Check with Neo_NtheMatrix if you do not believe me.

Anyway - I hope this clears things up a bit.

Ta ta
As far as I'm concerned the Topix joinees are very welcome including @Neo In The Matrix, with whom I disagree politically. I hope more of your recently displaced members join, of all political stripes. Many of the people on here now, including the two who are being rude on this thread, lost their forum and immigrated here, just as you have. New blood should always be welcome and y'all are good adds to this forum. I hope you stay in spite (or even because) of the less than warm welcome you've been getting from those who are being ungracious.

BobbyT

Governor
I always have my Queen, seen these [Unwelcome language removed] come an go and try fvck PJ up for a bit and turn into dust in the wind............hope both are OK, just strange Connie hasn't posted in so long............
It's tax season. Connie is probably very busy.

I am sure they are, bd is probably on one of his trips and connie does take longish breaks sometimes.

As far as I'm concerned the Topix joinees are very welcome including @Neo In The Matrix, with whom I disagree politically. I hope more of your recently displaced members join, of all political stripes. Many of the people on here now, including the two who are being rude on this thread, lost their forum and immigrated here, just as you have. New blood should always be welcome and y'all are good adds to this forum. I hope you stay in spite (or even because) of the less than warm welcome you've been getting from those who are being ungracious.
This board was as new as we were when we first joined and the 'ungraciousness', as you call it, has not, in the first instance, come from resident posters - but the truth of that you have yet to find out for yourself - I am sure.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Thanks you for the warm welcome. Believe me I feel just as much love here from conservatives as I did at Topix. But as one of the greatest Christians ever - I soldier on bring the light to the darkness, combating their evil with my good and serving as an example of fine internet comment posting to elevate their poor understanding of complex issues.

It's what I do. I, just like Jesus am a liberal.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Both are busy elsewhere.

The topix posters bring with them a breath of fresh air. And hopefully have found a new home here. Bronwyns avatar is hot..too.

Just like bb'ers did back when.

Both are busy elsewhere.

The topix posters bring with them a breath of fresh air. And hopefully have found a new home here. Bronwyns avatar is hot..too.

Just like bb'ers did back when.
Glad to hear they are ok

Bronwyn is from elsewhere, I believe.

Gang warfare it is then ;) Let the games begin!