• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has bdtex and connie left PJ?

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
I have to speak on behalf of @now_what , @PNWest , and @FakeName . While they are usually wrong on politics, they actually believe what they post. I've dealt with them for years. I've tried to instill a little conservatism in each of them, but oil and water does not mix. I do have to give credit to @now_what for introducing me to this place.

Thanks to everyone that provided me with such a warm welcome. It's a cozy little place you have here. It's better than the place I came from. There, conservatives were often persecuted and not allowed safe passage to post their perspective. The moderator there would constantly ban any conservative that posted. Here, all views are tolerated, even extremely leftist views. That's an important mix for a growing and thriving political messageboard.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have to speak on behalf of @now_what , @PNWest , and @FakeName . While they are usually wrong on politics, they actually believe what they post. I've dealt with them for years. I've tried to instill a little conservatism in each of them, but oil and water does not mix. I do have to give credit to @now_what for introducing me to this place.

Thanks to everyone that provided me with such a warm welcome. It's a cozy little place you have here. It's better than the place I came from. There, conservatives were often persecuted and not allowed safe passage to post their perspective. The moderator there would constantly ban any conservative that posted. Here, all views are tolerated, even extremely leftist views. That's an important mix for a growing and thriving political messageboard.

You folk will fit in just fine. Hope you stay.

Nuff with the pleasantries go instill upon

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Neo forgot to mention that PNWest always had his back and he was never in any danger of being banned. On the other hand Neo did think that sweet old impartial PNWest was guilty of collecting 'scalps' by pushing the buttons of unsuspecting right wingers and causing them to lose their cool. There is only a bit of truth to that though.....

Ditto on the thanks. I can feel the love.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You made the same promise to me, but I never saw you at the back gate when I was in NC. You're all hat, no cattle. All nougat, no nuts.
missy gosspy did ya also see OCF say he'd be in Korea and I thanked him, some of us here just like jabbing each other and don't really take it seriously as lib girls do

wondered when you'd finally bring this up, YOU never showed at the back gate that morning and it's why I have waited for YOU to snap the trap...........

I wasn't allowed to confront, just observe per-SOTG

BobbyT

Governor
missy gosspy did ya also see OCF say he'd be in Korea and I thanked him, some of us here just like jabbing each other and don't really take it seriously as lib girls do

wondered when you'd finally bring this up, YOU never showed at the back gate that morning and it's why I have waited for YOU to snap the trap...........

I wasn't allowed to confront, just observe per-SOTG
I was there every morning from Monday through Thursday, between 6:60 and 6:40. I parked the rental, opened all doors, hood, trunk, glovebox, then walked up to the guard shack to exchange my CAC card for a badge for the area I was going to. Then waited until my inspection was done, pulled out of the parking space, and joined the line to show my badge and drive on through the gate. The time between parking and driving onto base was between 10 and 15 minutes and I was outside during that time. You'd have noticed me, and I certainly would have noticed a parked car with someone inside not getting out - because the guards would have been on that car like white on rice. No one is allowed to go up and park by the gate and observe, and there's no where to stop on the service road approaching the little parking area.

And there's no way the retired SGM would have suggested you "observe." You'd have been questioned for even asking, given the type of Army guys who use that gate.