• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has ocasio Cortez surrendered 70% of her salary yet?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
She says others should pay 70% on every dollar they earn?
You get it...You get it. When will people(Republicans ) learn that Democrats expect you to pay for them.

Just like when Obama said you need my healthcare plan...But Hell no I got my own, and I wont be on your plan.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What are you talking about? I asked Phil to articulate why she should surrender 70% of her salary. We're still necking down to the answer to that, as he hasn't said whether she said everyone should pay 70% of every dollar earned. If he feels like answering that question, then he will have articulated what he means.
The answer to this issue is not no...But hell no! What I mean is that she should not pay 70 percent. Only white republicans should pay 70 percent. Somebody has to pay for the illegals she wants to come here legally.

She means we should have no borders except for the fact that if we had no borders how would we know who should pay taxes.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What is well said about her not paying her "fair" share?

Only those making over 34,000 should pay 70 percent. And now the she is 5 times the 1 percent limit. Maybe she should pay.
Yes, if it’s the law for everyone, then it would apply to her, too. Duh.