• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Have I ever mentioned how much I love being proven correct...

EatTheRich

President
They should just repeal the charitable donation. Why should rich people (and governments) take from the rest of us to support their pet causes?
The state should not reward private charitable donation which so often is a means of trapping people in poverty, a slush fund, a religious scam, or all 3. But state redistribution of wealth can play a role in making the society more just.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The state should not reward private charitable donation which so often is a means of trapping people in poverty, a slush fund, a religious scam, or all 3. But state redistribution of wealth can play a role in making the society more just.
Well, sometimes you are, at least, half right.

Raoul_Luke

Feel free to put them on trial, and give them a trial with a jury of their peers so we can settle this once and for all. Until then it's all just political bullsh*t.
Yes, because everyone knows when rich and powerful people are not prosecuted it's because they are innocent.

Yes, because everyone knows when rich and powerful people are not prosecuted it's because they are innocent.
By all means prosecute away. I don't care. Just know dragging "Tyler Durden" in front a jury will get you laughed out of court in about 10 seconds. She will be found not guilty 10 seconds later. And then you just lost your political talking points.
We all know Republicans don't actually charge her because they wouldn't dare jeopardize their political talking points.

Raoul_Luke

By all means prosecute away. I don't care. Just know dragging "Tyler Durden" in front a jury will get you laughed out of court in about 10 seconds. She will be found not guilty 10 seconds later. And then you just lost your political talking points.
We all know Republicans don't actually charge her because they wouldn't dare jeopardize their political talking points.
Yes, because everyone knows if it isn't being reported on in the left wing media, it isn't happening...

Yes, because everyone knows if it isn't being reported on in the left wing media, it isn't happening...
You are looking for what you want to hear. You aren't looking for facts.
Put her on trial, then we will see all the "facts" you have. Enough with the political grandstanding... it's time to put up or shut up.

Raoul_Luke

You are looking for what you want to hear. You aren't looking for facts.
Put her on trial, then we will see all the "facts" you have. Enough with the political grandstanding... it's time to put up or shut up.
Look, who knows if she (and Bill) will ever see the inside of a court room over this. But when you have the CFO telling an old friend that the thing is being run like a personal piggy bank, and whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork, you guys have lost the moral high ground on this issue.