• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Have you filed your federal tax return yet?

i dont think those few dollars would make a difference.
social security tax rate is 6.2% for employees(I will ignore the employer portion for simplicity sake). Your average student loan payment is 10% of income. Young people could making 62% higher student loan payments if they weren't sending their money down a black hole to support welfare queen boomers.
but it may help those elderly, and disabled, etc..
It's a dog-eat-dog world.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
social security tax rate is 6.2% for employees(I will ignore the employer portion for simplicity sake). Your average student loan payment is 10% of income. Young people could making 62% higher student loan payments if they weren't sending their money down a black hole to support welfare queen boomers.

It's a dog-eat-dog world.
yes. they could. yet the reality is that we, those who work that is, each pay 6.2% to the societal pool. and yet, many still manage just fine.,..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for making my point! You DID sign a legal contract for your school loan that you now want someone else to pay for. Having a college education, I would assume you understand how a legal contract works? :cool:
Evidently, it doesn't

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People who rely on social security are indolent and grifters. They had their entire life to save for retirement they shouldn't rely on money I earn.
No one lives off what SS pays...………..there isn't a choice, every paycheck deducts FICA, edited

Last edited: