• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Head'em up and mov'em out----------- Rawhide

Spamature

President
A racial slur? Classy. No wonder every minority group votes D.
Remember to say racial and not racist and get banned.

Funny how the only banned words on this forum are in regards to describing right wing behavior and thoughts.

They can say anything about any race, creed, ethnicity or religion.

But you are kicked out for describing them honestly in regards to their beliefs.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Remember to say racial and not racist and get banned.

Funny how the only banned words on this forum are in regards to describing right wing behavior and thoughts.

They can say anything about any race, creed, ethnicity or religion.

But you are kicked out for describing them honestly in regards to their beliefs.
Yeah, certainly not calling him racist, but the word he used is a slur. I don’t get on board with that...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This could turn more than one red state to blue. California emigrants will vote for the same programs and taxes that made their state unlivable, all over again.
appears to be why Nevada resident said he hoped they didn't turn Nevada into Cali...…...could turn it pure red...……….they not going to forget why they left Cali......hopefully

EatTheRich

President

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Not going looking for your crap. I'm not like you liberals who waste memory by keeping stupid posts to play gotcha.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nothing in there about Virginia or the Civil War. Just the fact that poor/middle-wealth white farmers in the South are an oppressed minority and largely votes Republican.
Read the damn link LINE! Doesn't have any schiff to do with people moving out of Cali

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EatTheRich

President
Oh it happened alright. Just wanted to show what a hypocrite you are.
I think you’re wrong. I compared those juvenile delinquents to gorillas. Not because of their race but because of their behavior (literal chest beating, literal jumping around Donkey Kong-style).