• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Help me fill in the blanks...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So, what's really happening..is it's these bats see...they flew from somewhere....got attacked and eaten by this pangolin thing, that is apparently tasty and Chinese people eat them. The bats..no the pangolin things... Soy, ginger, all that.

So this bat, stopped on its way to, or is it from the secret Chinese lab or from the super secret Chinese lab in the local wet market.... And despite coronavirus being prevalent all over the earth and known to mutate.. well this bat took a secret one. And went to said market.

We know this because of the secret work done in 1919 with the exhumation and subsequent dna sequencing of tissue samples from the brains of persons having died of Spanish flu ..er uh..in America, and Germany. :oops:

Anyway...this is all fake. Cause it's the world elite...the Uber rich simply resetting the banking system and world order.

We're all patsies...hiding in our houses. There aren't really sick and dead. The media is complicit. When we go out these empty stores are all staged. The person's working there, though we may have known them for years...all actors. This has been planned for years

Hospitals are empty, the medical community faking it. Local state and federal authorities are in on it too

Whew. I'm tired. You take over. If you could work a Chuck Norris in there, or maybe a Dak Prescott...well, that'd be awesome...

So, what's really happening..is it's these bats see...they flew from somewhere....got attacked and eaten by this pangolin thing, that is apparently tasty and Chinese people eat them. The bats..no the pangolin things... Soy, ginger, all that.

So this bat, stopped on its way to, or is it from the secret Chinese lab or from the super secret Chinese lab in the local wet market.... And despite coronavirus being prevalent all over the earth and known to mutate.. well this bat took a secret one. And went to said market.

We know this because of the secret work done in 1919 with the exhumation and subsequent dna sequencing of tissue samples from the brains of persons having died of Spanish flu ..er uh..in America, and Germany. :oops:

Anyway...this is all fake. Cause it's the world elite...the Uber rich simply resetting the banking system and world order.

We're all patsies...hiding in our houses. There aren't really sick and dead. The media is complicit. When we go out these empty stores are all staged. The person's working there, though we may have known them for years...all actors. This has been planned for years

Hospitals are empty, the medical community faking it. Local state and federal authorities are in on it too

Whew. I'm tired. You take over. If you could work a Chuck Norris in there, or maybe a Dak Prescott...well, that'd be awesome...
on drudge report there's a link to an acrticle claiming americans are torching "5G" cellular towers, clainming they're emitting radiation which causes the corona disease.
No anaylsis on whether the arsonists are democrats, republicans, laid off restaurant and hotel workers.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So this is no different from any other viral infection, is that your premise? Sh*t happens I guess.

The facts are as follows:

1. This virus is orders of magnitude better at attaching itself to human receptors than any previous strain.
2. It is a bat based infection.
3. It came out of Wuhan, China.
4. The bat that this particular virus is associated with is not found within 900 miles of Wuhan.
5. There is a (two actually) viral research lab(s) in Wuhan, one of which advertised in November for researchers to perform work on a bat based corona virus.

Not a fact but a theory: No one is saying that it was for sure a weaponized virus - it may simply have been a particular threat in parts of China and they were researching how to cure and a lab worker was careless and caught the disease and then went shopping at the "wet market" in Wuhan (researchers gotta eat, too ya know), thereby setting off the pandemic. Maybe the Chinese are victims in this as much as we are?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
on drudge report there's a link to an acrticle claiming americans are torching "5G" cellular towers, clainming they're emitting radiation which causes the corona disease.
No anaylsis on whether the arsonists are democrats, republicans, laid off restaurant and hotel workers.
So they're burning the 5g to stop the bats?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So this is no different from any other viral infection, is that your premise? Sh*t happens I guess.

The facts are as follows:

1. This virus is orders of magnitude better at attaching itself to human receptors than any previous strain.
2. It is a bat based infection.
3. It came out of Wuhan, China.
4. The bat that this particular virus is associated with is not found within 900 miles of Wuhan.
5. There is a (two actually) viral research lab(s) in Wuhan, one of which advertised in November for researchers to perform work on a bat based corona virus.

Not a fact but a theory: No one is saying that it was for sure a weaponized virus - it may simply have been a particular threat in parts of China and they were researching how to cure and a lab worker was careless and caught the disease and then went shopping at the "wet market" in Wuhan (researchers gotta eat, too ya know), thereby setting off the pandemic. Maybe the Chinese are victims in this as much as we are?
Got it. I was working the levity incredulity angle...

You got a ..but then Chuck Norris came through the door .... for me?