• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here Is A Question That Will Stump Donald Trump

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, a terrible thing. The priceless archaeological heritage of the Middle East, the birthplace of civilization, is being lost. And it was nothing less than DUMB for Mr. Obama to refer to ISIS as the junior varsity. I said so at the time, and have never stopped saying so. At the time he said that, Mr. Obama probably thought that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) was a far more serious threat, and THAT was not so unreasonable. AQAP may yet be the bigger threat.

I wonder: Does Marvin remember who used to be the leader of AQAP? Is Marvin aware that Syed Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik were radicalized by listening to the lectures of that former leader, posted on the Internet?
No poems lambasting the actual office holder though, eh? Just a very hushed, muted, golf-clappish, not-top-posted, very slight after-the-fact "aw shucks".

No poems lambasting the actual office holder though, eh? Just a very hushed, muted, golf-clappish, not-top-posted, very slight after-the-fact "aw shucks".
Sadly, Rick, I have no control over when the muse of inspiration strikes me. But if it does, why, I shall be happy to write some piece of puerile poetry about Mr. Obama.

I very much doubt that.
No, Marvin, this is nothing like your laughter-inducing claim that you have "no opinion" about Pope Francis. It may be shocking, I know, but I really do have no control over when poetic inspiration strikes me. I am flattered, though, by your belief that I am constantly inspired. I wish it were so.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sadly, Rick, I have no control over when the muse of inspiration strikes me. But if it does, why, I shall be happy to write some piece of puerile poetry about Mr. Obama.
Indeed, I am certain such enthusiastic critique of Obama will be forthcoming. :-/

I mean...just because he actually OCCUPIES THE OFFICE doesn't mean you should render such critiques as you do toward one of a dozen sad suitors to succeed him -- right?

Indeed, I am certain such enthusiastic critique of Obama will be forthcoming. :-/
Recommendation: Relax, Rick. You have less than 13 months of President Obama that you will have to endure before a fresh face occupies the Oval Office and White House. It's really not that long; you can make it! Take it a day at a time, and it will make the time remaining go by much faster, I guarantee you.

[If Mr. Obama announced that he was running for a third term in office, and damn the Constitution, I'd be writing some nasty poem about him tonight. I am SURE that the muse would strike me then.]

If I write these little limericks about Donald Trump, it is because I am trying, in my modest way, to convince people that voting for him would be a TERRIBLE mistake. No point in doing that anymore for Mr. Obama, and besides that, I happen to think that he WAS a better choice than either Mitt Rmoney or John McCain.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Recommendation: Relax, Rick. You have less than 13 months of President Obama that you will have to endure before a fresh face occupies the Oval Office and White House. It's really not that long; you can make it! Take it a day at a time, and it will make the time remaining go by much faster, I guarantee you.

[If Mr. Obama announced that he was running for a third term in office, and damn the Constitution, I'd be writing some nasty poem about him tonight. I am SURE that the muse would strike me then.]

If I write these little limericks about Donald Trump, it is because I am trying, in my modest way, to convince people that voting for him would be a TERRIBLE mistake. No point in doing that anymore for Mr. Obama, and besides that, I happen to think that he WAS a better choice than either Mitt Rmoney or John McCain.
Of course. Serving two full terms afforded you neither the fodder, opportunity, nor inspiration for such enthusiastic critique... that a single candidate among a dozen - whose run is but a few months long has offered.

What reasonable, clear thinking individual could possibly disagree?

Trump's a clown. I just find it sad to count so many among the hushed, reverential Obamaphile demographic.

Of course. Serving two full terms afforded you neither the fodder, opportunity, nor inspiration for such enthusiastic critique... that a single candidate among a dozen - whose run is but a few months long has offered.

What reasonable, clear thinking individual could possibly disagree?

Trump's a clown. I just find it sad to count so many among the hushed, reverential Obamaphile demographic.
HA! Do I strike you as being 'reverential', Rick? I'm hardly an Obama groupie, since I would give him an overall grade of just a C, and maybe a C-. An Obama groupie would give him an A, or even an A+, right? Not in my grade-book. On foreign policy, I give him a "D".

I don't think Donald Trump is a clown. I think he's dangerous. I think he's a snake-oil salesman, a huckster, a fraud. [Did I say that already?] And, as time goes by, it becomes more and more likely that he WILL be the GOP nominee, whether the establishment GOP likes it or not. [They won't; they think, quite rightly, that Mr. Trump will do terrible damage to the GOP 'brand'.]

If Mr. Obama announced that he was running for a third term in office, and damn the Constitution, I'd be writing some nasty poem about him tonight. I am SURE that the muse would strike me then
Again, I doubt that seriously. Since my meaning in the previous post went over your head, I hope this provides more clarity.

Again, I doubt that seriously. Since my meaning in the previous post went over your head, I hope this provides more clarity.
Doubt all you want, Marvin, but if Mr. Obama were to announce his intention to run for a third term, despite the Constitution, I'd be out there tomorrow, trying to create some organized resistance.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Here is a question that will stump Donald Trump:
Why do you act like such a big chump?
Bullies and braggarts are not very nice----
Your Mom told you that, at least twice or thrice!

You say you're so smart, but you get so much wrong;
Yet you pound your chest like you think you're King Kong!
You look in a mirror, and think you're a god;
But those who know better call you a nimrod!

You're a snake-oil salesman, a huckster, a fraud---
Your followers drool, and stand there slack-jawed!
But we who see through you, are not at all awed;
We'll stop you, Herr Trump, if we can, by dear Gawd!
Why do you support a liar and criminal like clinton?

you bring up Trump like a good little clinton supporter and I bring up the lying C U N T
You are REALLY slow on the uptake, do you know that? I have ALREADY told you: I am NOT a Hillary Clinton supporter. I will not vote for her.

What I am doing here is urging my Republican friends, in the strongest possible terms, to choose someone OTHER than Donald Trump. Almost anyone else in the Republican field would be better than Trump. The man is simply awful. For one thing, he's a fascist.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
HA! Do I strike you as being 'reverential', Rick? I'm hardly an Obama groupie, since I would give him an overall grade of just a C, and maybe a C-. An Obama groupie would give him an A, or even an A+, right? Not in my grade-book. On foreign policy, I give him a "D".

I don't think Donald Trump is a clown. I think he's dangerous. I think he's a snake-oil salesman, a huckster, a fraud. [Did I say that already?] And, as time goes by, it becomes more and more likely that he WILL be the GOP nominee, whether the establishment GOP likes it or not. [They won't; they think, quite rightly, that Mr. Trump will do terrible damage to the GOP 'brand'.]
Well, the important thing is that you focus on Obama's unelected enemies rather than focusing on keeping an actual public servant accountable. That's just good civic stewardship.
:-/

Well, the important thing is that you focus on Obama's unelected enemies rather than focusing on keeping an actual public servant accountable. That's just good civic stewardship.
:-/
Unless you are proposing that we impeach Barack Obama in his last year in office, Rick, and remove him from office, he really isn't 'accountable' anymore, is he? He is not going to be running for election again. In particular, he will not be a candidate for the Presidency in the year 2016. Donald Trump IS, in case you haven't been keeping up with the news. I am trying, in my very small way, to affect the outcome of the 2016 election. We are in the year 2016 now, Rick, in case you forgot to turn your calendar over.

I am looking forward, and YOU keep trying to get me to look backwards.

Why is that?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You are REALLY slow on the uptake, do you know that? I have ALREADY told you: I am NOT a Hillary Clinton supporter. I will not vote for her.

What I am doing here is urging my Republican friends, in the strongest possible terms, to choose someone OTHER than Donald Trump. Almost anyone else in the Republican field would be better than Trump. The man is simply awful. For one thing, he's a fascist.
The establishment hates him rinos hate him that';s good enough for me to support him.