• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here is a question!

Gramps

Mayor
Twice in two days I have been informed that I was not to post again on that day to a thread I launched. I'm curious. I see others burn-up the scope firing back and forth with other posters all day long. Is there something I don't understand about the rules. I kind'a like to know.

Gramps

Sounds like you've got a blip Gramps :( xxxx I am sure Dave will sort it out xxxx

I would PM him about it if I were you 'cos it's not normal xxxxx

Citizen

Council Member
Twice in two days I have been informed that I was not to post again on that day to a thread I launched. I'm curious. I see others burn-up the scope firing back and forth with other posters all day long. Is there something I don't understand about the rules. I kind'a like to know.

Gramps
I have no idea what it could be, nor how anything you post could ever be a problem. I say that because I try to read all you posts, because they simply are that good. I have never seen you insult anyone or spam or flame, you should PM Dave & see whats up, I know he'll let ya know.

Gramps

Mayor
There's a whole lot of blipping and glipping going on around here. I wonder, does that break any rules or do we have any authorities on board to decide if blip or glip is acceptable.

Gramps

There's a whole lot of blipping and glipping going on around here. I wonder, does that break any rules or do we have any authorities on board to decide if blip or glip is acceptable.

Gramps
Nah you need a mechanic I think. My opinion as a mere amater ;) When we first came on here we were told sometimes to wait before posting again so it really does sound like a blip too me .....now mending it is another matter, can't help you there :) I'm afraid, call 999 or whatever your emergency services number is 101 ? ;)

Jen

Senator
A top post of yours was locked? I don't know which ones they were, Gramps...........but I'm betting it had nothing to do with your posts. Every one of your posts that I've read are just great reads. So carry on and keep it up!!

Jen

RedCloud

Mayor

Gramps
Gramps, you might be cleared of all blips and clips, but you have to watch out for those flips!

Seriously, a PM to Dave should clear all things up.

RedCloud

Mayor
Nah you need a mechanic I think. My opinion as a mere amater ;) When we first came on here we were told sometimes to wait before posting again so it really does sound like a blip too me .....now mending it is another matter, can't help you there :) I'm afraid, call 999 or whatever your emergency services number is 101 ? ;)
Queenie, I can hear that emergency call now. "This is 911, what's your emergency? Gramps; "I seem to have a blip, flip or glip." 911: "Well, take two aspirin and don't call us anymore. Or better, still, put that bottle away and go to sleep!"

Queenie, I can hear that emergency call now. "This is 911, what's your emergency? Gramps; "I seem to have a blip, flip or glip." 911: "Well, take two aspirin and don't call us anymore. Or better, still, put that bottle away and go to sleep!"
LOL I got into a panic once when a
( female dog for the moderator machine ) started dropping puppies all over the sitting room in the middle of my bordel ....well, it was before she had them 'Call the fire brigade ' LOL The girls thought I'd gone mad ................... I had ...;)

MaryAnne

Governor
OOPS! that was my second post on the thread and this is my third. I'm waiting.

Gramps
I do not know anything about blips or glips, but jonnyjack was doing maintenance yesterday and that caused problems.

And,Days, glips is not in Spell Check:eek:)

I had a big long post,to Gigi just wiped out.