• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here is what Trump and all presidents should do when their is a potential pandemic

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
When Ebola hit the left changed their views on what should be done when Obama came out and said no travel bans or quarantines. The right said the opposite.

Now with Coronavirus everyone is taking their teams side which is basically the opposite of what happened during the ebola outbreak.

Pure political partisanship which I will never understand.

The other day Trump was about to take to the microphone to talk about coronavirus. I told my wife, before Trump or any president takes to the microphone they should write down exactly what they are going to do about the virus and put it in a folder on the desk and have all of the opposite party in the meeting and say: I have what I am going to do right here on my desk. How much money I am going to spend and exactly how we are going to combat this virus but before I read this to the American people I want to know what you would do. Then have the opposite party say exactly what they would do and how much they would budget.

Then I would read whats in the folder. That way if the opposite party says exactly the same thing they can't go off and spin it or take the opposite side.

In fact I would do this with every single issue.

The second I heard the president was going to speak about coronavirus I knew that no matter what he said (and we had no idea what he was going to say) the opposite party would say he did it wrong.

PATHETIC.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When Ebola hit the left changed their views on what should be done when Obama came out and said no travel bans or quarantines. The right said the opposite.

Now with Coronavirus everyone is taking their teams side which is basically the opposite of what happened during the ebola outbreak.

The other day Trump was about to take to the microphone to talk about coronavirus. I told my wife, before Trump or any president takes to the microphone they should write down exactly what they are going to do about the virus and put it in a folder on the desk and have all of the opposite party in the meeting and say: I have what I am going to do right here on my desk. How much money I am going to spend and exactly how we are going to combat this virus but before I read this to the American people I want to know what you would do. Then have the opposite party say exactly what they would do and how much they would budget.

Then I would read whats in the folder. That way if the opposite party says exactly the same thing they can't go off and spin it or take the opposite side.

The second I heard the president was going to speak about coronavirus I knew that no matter what he said (and we had no idea what he was going to say) the opposite party would say he did it wrong.

PATHETIC.
truly.

pathetic.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

PATHETIC.

Unfortunately - the opposition to the left- ALWAYS assume leftists may put humanity, logic, common sense, intelligence, pragmatism, ahead of Politics.

We don't.We can't.

kaz

Small l libertarian

PATHETIC.
I'm not sure what you mean by "everyone is taking their team's side" in regard to the Republicans. Are they saying anything other than um, no, it's not Trump's fault? What is partisan about that. Obviously it's not. I'm not talking about other issues or saying Republicans can't be partisan too. I'm talking about this one.

We have massive and growing government, including the CNC and NIH. And it's still not enough? It's partisan to say that?

voyager

4Q2247365
What I like is that the CDC has to go through Pence to make a statement. So now all we will get is trump propaganda. There is no room for truth in the trump administration. We have become China where the government decides what the numbers are.

"All is well"

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
What I like is that the CDC has to go through Pence to make a statement. So now all we will get is trump propaganda. There is no room for truth in the trump administration. We have become China where the government decides what the numbers are.

"All is well"

You mean, instead of complaining that no one is 'in charge' .
Now, When someone IS in charge you complain about that too.

Good leftist! Good Boy ! (pats head)

kaz

Small l libertarian

"All is well"
So you hold it against Trump when different agencies have different opinions and you hold it against Trump when he tries to coordinate the plan and the message.

Just a day in the life of a modern Democrat ...

"All is well"
1) Who said the CDC can't make public statements?

2) The internet makes it virtually impossible to keep facts hidden.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Make up whatever you want, you do anyway.
So just to be clear, you're claiming you did NOT criticize Trump or his administration for not coordinating the response? You were fine with different agencies saying and doing their own thing? You were behind Trump on that? You only objected when they did coordinate the message and the response? You're claiming that?

voyager

4Q2247365
So just to be clear, you're claiming you did NOT criticize Trump or his administration for not coordinating the response? You were fine with different agencies saying and doing their own thing? You were behind Trump on that? You only objected when they did coordinate the message and the response? You're claiming that?
NOTHING you typed has anything to do with me but your own fantasy.

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
NOYHING you typed has anything to do with me but your own fantasy.
Yes, you said what you didn't say you said when you said you didn't say what you said you didn't say ...

Typical Democrat response.

You criticized Trump for coordinating the message and the response. So you're saying you supported him when he DIDN'T coordinate the message and the response? Or you just hate Trump no matter what he does? Simple question. What about that eluded you?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Right wing clowns just can't keep up.

trump couldn't even get a hurricane right.

View attachment 48842
It cracks me up when Democrats are so clueless that you didn't get a joke that you actually brag about that you didn't get the joke.

That marker map was completely hysterical. Trump is so funny. And you don't get it. It's classic. Imagine people not getting jokes in school so badly they go around and talk about it like you're doing. Saying things that prove they still don't get it. You and your buds would be poking each other, pointing at them and giggling like school girls

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
......................................The second I heard the president was going to speak about coronavirus I knew that no matter what he said (and we had no idea what he was going to say) the opposite party would say he did it wrong.

PATHETIC.
the sad thing is, both sides would have done it, and neither is willing to admit it.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
So you hold it against Trump when different agencies have different opinions and you hold it against Trump when he tries to coordinate the plan and the message.

Just a day in the life of a modern Democrat ...
How DARE Trump try to coordinate respones under a single point of information. IMPEACH HIM...IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaz

Small l libertarian
How DARE Trump try to coordinate respones under a single point of information. IMPEACH HIM...IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's particularly pathetic is the left are attacking Trump for coordinating a response when literally up until he did it they are attacking him for NOT coordinating the response.

They are that shallow, hate filled and evil