• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here's a basic one...do Jews get into Heaven?

GordonGecko

President
On one hand they are supposedly God's "chosen people"...but on the other Jesus said "None come to the Father but by me."

So...do Jews go to Hell (or Purgatory for our Catholic friends)....or do they get a "free pass" upon death?

On one hand they are supposedly God's "chosen people"...but on the other Jesus said "None come to the Father but by me."

So...do Jews go to Hell (or Purgatory for our Catholic friends)....or do they get a "free pass" upon death?

Oh my God.

I have to sit down.

NEVER

Will a Jew, go to Heaven.

That is preposterous.

That is lunacy.

NEVER.

Jesus himself, said this.

"NO ONE gets to the Father, except through me" John 14:6

I have to sit down.

I think I am going to vomit.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Which Jew?

As with any other religious belief, Jewish views of Hell have evolved over time.

If no Jews were allowed into Heaven, then Jesus would be homeless, wouldn't He?

Caroljo

Senator

No, they won't get a free pass, nobody does. Many Jewish people have turned to Christianity, they've realized the Jesus is the Messiah that was promised. Many, I think mostly older Jews, are still not convinced. I think many will be saved at the "end", when Jesus comes back. They'll see that they were wrong all along about Him and praise Him like they always should have.

One other thing I have to say, I really pray that nobody here is taking ANYTHING that Mark says as true! He mocks, swears and says a lot of ridiculous things and I believe he is actually a psycho....I've never put anyone on ignore, but I might just change my mind with him. He's trying to poison people's thoughts, just as an antichrist would do.

No, they won't get a free pass, nobody does. Many Jewish people have turned to Christianity, they've realized the Jesus is the Messiah that was promised. Many, I think mostly older Jews, are still not convinced. I think many will be saved at the "end", when Jesus comes back. They'll see that they were wrong all along about Him and praise Him like they always should have.

One other thing I have to say, I really pray that nobody here is taking ANYTHING that Mark says as true! He mocks, swears and says a lot of ridiculous things and I believe he is actually a psycho....I've never put anyone on ignore, but I might just change my mind with him. He's trying to poison people's thoughts, just as an antichrist would do.

Antichrist?

I eat Antichrists for breakfast.

Google the keywords "mark dreher bible", and you will get over 153,000 articles.

ACTUALLY, about me.

And how many articles, on the internet, are ACTUALLY, about you?

ZERO.

ZIP.

ZENO.

So called

Expert.

GordonGecko

President
You didn't actually answer my question, Caroljo.

A Jew...who did not believe Jesus was the Messiah...has died.....

does he go to Heaven or Hell? Again, remember your answer must be non-contradictory to the Bible.

GordonGecko

President
Antichrist??

He's not the Antichrist.....the Antichrist looks like Dr. Alan Grant from "Jurassic Park".

awww.ibiblio.org_samneill_pictures_omen3_damien3.jpg

Hmmm...wait a minute....

1. Dinosaurs disprove Creation.

2. Disproving Creation disproves the Bible.

3. Satan wants to disprove the Bible.

4. Sam O'Neill starred in a movie as Satan AND in a movie about dinosaurs.

OMG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
He's not the Antichrist.....the Antichrist looks like Dr. Alan Grant from "Jurassic Park".

Hmmm...wait a minute....

1. Dinosaurs disprove Creation.

2. Disproving Creation disproves the Bible.

3. Satan wants to disprove the Bible.

4. Sam O'Neill starred in a movie as Satan AND in a move about dinosaurs.

OMG!!!!!!!!

Dinosaurs are in the bible.

Dinosaurs are in the bible.

This link, explains it.

http://thenewholybible.org/behold_the_behemoth_the_dinosaurs_in_the_bible.htm

"Behold the Behemoth, the Dinosaurs in the Bible".

Caroljo

Senator
Antichrist?

Google the keywords "mark dreher bible", and you will get over 153,000 articles.

ACTUALLY, about me.

And how many articles, on the internet, are ACTUALLY, about you?

ZERO.

ZIP.

ZENO.

So called

Expert.
Never said I was an expert....far from it! Doubt God would really care that the internet had so many articles about you. You sound a bit conceited....not like God at all.

Never said I was an expert....far from it! Doubt God would really care that the internet had so many articles about you. You sound a bit conceited....not like God at all.

Jesus, IS NOT God.

He is "the son of God".

Lest we forget.

No?

I work for God.

God, however, IS sitting three feet from me.

I will tell her, you said hello.

God and I, are a team.

We work together.

Caroljo

Senator
You didn't actually answer my question, Caroljo.

A Jew...who did not believe Jesus was the Messiah...has died.....

does he go to Heaven or Hell? Again, remember your answer must be non-contradictory to the Bible.
I do know that we're told to be saved we're to believe and confess that Jesus Christ was sent to the cross & died for all our sins, and rose again (short version). So it sounds to me that no, a Jew that does not believe in Jesus Christ in this way, would not go to heaven.

I do know that we're told to be saved we're to believe and confess that Jesus Christ was sent to the cross & died for all our sins, and rose again (short version). So it sounds to me that no, a Jew that does not believe in Jesus Christ in this way, would not go to heaven.

The only Jews, who go to Heaven, are those "who have converted."

Nary, one "active member", of the religion of Judaism, goes to Heaven.

Because of the John 14:6 clause.

"No one gets to the Father, except through me".

And

Because of God's natural hatred for them.

For killing

His son.

If they convert, however.

They are now a Christian.

In God's eyes.

All hatred, has been forgiven.

As good, as anybody.

Caroljo

Senator
The only Jews, who go to Heaven, are those "who have converted."

Nary, one "active member", of the religion of Judaism, goes to Heaven.

Because of the John 14:6 clause.

"No one gets to the Father, except through me".

And

Because of God's natural hatred for them.

For killing

His son.

If they convert, however.

They are now a Christian.

In God's eyes.

All hatred, has been forgiven.

As good, as anybody.
Hey, I actually agree with the first part you said, kind of. I don't think it matters if you "convert" to any religion (I don't think God really cares what you call yourself) as long as you believe who Jesus really is & why he was sent to us.

The Jews didn't kill Him, but they did help by telling the Romans (?) to take Him to be executed instead of a murderer. Jesus was sent to us to go through exactly what he went through. Why would God hate the Jews for this when this was all in His plan and KNOWING that Jesus would rise again 3 days later? Makes no sense at all.

Hey, I actually agree with the first part you said, kind of. I don't think it matters if you "convert" to any religion (I don't think God really cares what you call yourself) as long as you believe who Jesus really is & why he was sent to us.

The Jews didn't kill Him, but they did help by telling the Romans (?) to take Him to be executed instead of a murderer. Jesus was sent to us to go through exactly what he went through. Why would God hate the Jews for this when this was all in His plan and KNOWING that Jesus would rise again 3 days later? Makes no sense at all.

God, started hating Jews, very early on.

They started whining, right as he freed them from bondage, in Egypt.

"The food sucked".

And by the time, they got to "the Golden Calf".

He wanted to kill, every last one.

And God's opinion

Has not budged, off that mark, in some 3,300 years.

Then, they killed his son.

I will not dignify your comment, that "the Roman did it".

Because, that is ludicrous.

The Jews, at that time, were "under occupation", and they COULD NOT, kill people.

So they rendered him up, to Pontius Pilate.

On fake charges.

And he killed him.

For them.

God in his turn, killed Pontius Pilate, less than one year later.

And 6 million Jews.

In retribution.

So how did Adam and Eve and Cain and Abel keep from getting turned into hamburger by the Velociraptors and T-rexes?!?!?

I'm sorry you are "misinformed".

The book of Genesis, is not literal.

No Cain.

No Abel.

No snake.

No Noah's Ark.

Genesis, is simply "teaching stories".

The "literal stuff", starts in the book of Exodus.

With the Moses and Pharaoh story.

There is no need to "explain Genesis"

Or anything in it.

Since, it is not a "literal" book.