• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here’s the Dems’ best impeachment strategy...

Bugsy McGurk

President
There are no instances of obstruction in the Mueller report, not ten. If there were any, Mueller would have concluded Trump obstructed justice. Why didn't he do that, Two Scoops?

Because Mueller is "in on it", right?

LOL
As you know from the previous 10 times you were told this, he didn’t indict Trump because the DOJ does not indict presidents and he left it for Congress to decide.

Until the next time you make that same idiotic comment (which will no doubt be quite soon).

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
He gave written testimony to the Mueller team. Ah to be liberal and stupid. :)
Nah, his lawyers answered some questions about dealings with Russians, most of which they “answered” by saying Trump doesn’t remember anything.

But Trump refused to testify.

Colorforms

Senator
Nah, his lawyers answered some questions about dealings with Russians, most of which they “answered” by saying Trump doesn’t remember anything.

But Trump refused to testify.
I would refuse to testify as well. They caught Flynn on perjury and the FBI members who questioned him claimed he never lied.

Mueller got everything that he required, and more. Trump didn't have documents sitting in the attic for 2 years like some people we know and you voted for. Some even say Trump gave them too much.

Proving obstruction will be just as futile as proving collusion. But please, do try. I'm sure that after the farce that democrats and the media perpetrated for 2 years, the American people just can't wait for another democrat shitstorm.

Nostra

Governor
I’m really liking my impeachment strategy - it clearly makes Trump zombies edgy, sending them off on crazed lying jags.

;-)
You should get off this board and start sending letters to Nancy Pelosi. She says you are full of shit, so you need to convince her Mueller, the FBI, Rosenstein, and Barr are all wrong and you have the goods on Trump to impeach.

Let us know how that works out for ya, *edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I’m really liking my impeachment strategy - it clearly makes Trump zombies edgy, sending them off on crazed lying jags.

;-)
They don't know what to do.

When the Mueller report came out, Trump announced he was "totally exonerated."
This morning Trump said the Mueller report was "total bullshit."

What's a poor Trumpie to believe? Heh heh.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You should get off this board and start sending letters to Nancy Pelosi. She says you are full of shit, so you need to convince her Mueller, the FBI, Rosenstein, and Barr are all wrong and you have the goods on Trump to impeach.

Trump said he was TOTALLY EXONERATED by the Mueller report. Why don't you believe him?

Bugsy McGurk

President

I speak for myself.

That concept clearly leaves you flummoxed.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would refuse to testify as well. They caught Flynn on perjury and the FBI members who questioned him claimed he never lied.

Mueller got everything that he required, and more. Trump didn't have documents sitting in the attic for 2 years like some people we know and you voted for. Some even say Trump gave them too much.

Proving obstruction will be just as futile as proving collusion. But please, do try. I'm sure that after the farce that democrats and the media perpetrated for 2 years, the American people just can't wait for another democrat shitstorm.
I’m not interested in your apologias for Trump refusing to testify.

Save them for when the House gives him an opportunity to explain himself under oath on national TV, and he refuses like the mob boss he is.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
I’m not interested in your apologias for Trump refusing to testify.

Save them for when the House gives him an opportunity to explain himself under oath on national TV, and he refuses like the mob boss he is.

;-)
Good, I'm not apologizing. Trump didn't testify in person and Mueller got what he wanted in written testimony. If you're claiming that Mueller is also conspiring with the Trump administration then you're a bigger idiot than I take you for, which is pretty much impossible.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Good, I'm not apologizing. Trump didn't testify in person and Mueller got what he wanted in written testimony. If you're claiming that Mueller is also conspiring with the Trump administration then you're a bigger idiot than I take you for, which is pretty much impossible.
Far from getting what he wanted, the Mueller report scolds Trump and his lawyers for ducking the written questions.

As you know from the previous 10 times you were told this, he didn’t indict Trump because the DOJ does not indict presidents and he left it for Congress to decide.

Until the next time you make that same idiotic comment (which will no doubt be quite soon).

;-)
Your nth dodge is noted. Want to answer my actual question? If there were 10 instances of obstruction in Mueller's report, why did Mueller conclude there was no crime of obstruction committed?

I know, I know, Mueller was "in on it", right? :p