• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Heroes of the Pandumbic

Mick

The Right is always right
I already explained this to you. You ignore my explanation and repeat the same idiocy.

But perhaps you’re flummoxed as to why NY, the center of the globe, got hit hard first? Do you need me to explain that for you too?
Ahhh, so now there are excuses for New York? How about the United States being the "center of the globe" being a rational reason? Or does that not apply in your warped, little mind?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ahhh, so now there are excuses for New York? How about the United States being the "center of the globe" being a rational reason? Or does that not apply in your warped, little mind?
“Excuses”? No. Reality? Yes.

You seem too proud to ask me to explain this for you.

Mick

“Excuses”? No. Reality? Yes.

You seem too proud to ask me to explain this for you.
Yes, explain to me how New York having so many cases is not the failure of local leaders but is because New York is the "center of the globe" however the United States being the "center of the globe" isn't a reason for the nation's total? The paradox where you have run your mouth with so much bogus left wing propaganda that you've hung yourself again.

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, explain to me how New York having so many cases is not the failure of local leaders but is because New York is the "center of the globe" however the United States being the "center of the globe" isn't a reason for the nation's total? The paradox where you have run your mouth with so much bogus left wing propaganda that you've hung yourself again.

:D
OK. You ask me to explain this for you. You seem to think the “United States is the center of the globe.” As if there is no difference between Kansas and NYC. But there is. International travelers don’t go through Topeka. They enter the country through NYC. And this is a pandemic. It was brought to our nation from international travelers. And some bonus knowledge for you - the NYC area is a very densely populated area.

So this explains why NYC is first, and why it’s numbers are so high.

Do you understand it yet?

BobbyT

Governor
OK. You ask me to explain this for you. You seem to think the “United States is the center of the globe.” As if there is no difference between Kansas and NYC. But there is. International travelers don’t go through Topeka. They enter the country through NYC. And this is a pandemic. It was brought to our nation from international travelers. And some bonus knowledge for you - the NYC area is a very densely populated area.

Also they are a major port city with international transport and crews coming into their port every day.

Mick

Ahhh, so there are reasons for the pandemic that couldn't be controlled? I think you're IQ is growing! Why don't you hold that position for ALL? These tough questions.....

Mick

Also they are a major port city with international transport and crews coming into their port every day.
Ahhh, so there are reasons for this virus's presence in America that no one could stop? And if ANYONE could have done it the local leaders in New York had the greatest ability. You are starting to get there.....

BobbyT

Governor
Ahhh, so there are reasons for this virus's presence in America that no one could stop? And if ANYONE could have done it the local leaders in New York had the greatest ability. You are starting to get there.....
New York is not an island. No state (other than Hawaii) is. Therefore we should have had a coordinated national response. Unfortunately the buffoon in the white house does not have the temperament, native intelligence, nor leadership skills to pull that off.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ahhh, so there are reasons for the pandemic that couldn't be controlled? I think you're IQ is growing! Why don't you hold that position for ALL? These tough questions.....
Of course it could have been controlled. Read about how South Korea did it. Of course, they didn’t have a “president” who spent six weeks lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling - that would be your cult leader.

Mick

Of course it could have been controlled. Read about how South Korea did it. Of course, they didn’t have a “president” who spent six weeks lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling - that would be your cult leader.
South Korea isn't an global epicenter, though. I thought that was how you excused it. Now you are right back where you started....rates matter, not global travel centers. Boy, you are all sorts of confused. I've never seen an oaf contradict himself this much.

Lol

Bugsy McGurk

President
South Korea isn't an global epicenter, though. I thought that was how you excused it. Now you are right back where you started....rates matter, not global travel centers. Boy, you are all sorts of confused. I've never seen an oaf contradict himself this much.

Lol
Not only is South Korea a center of international commerce, it’s right next to China. Yet they snuffed out the worst of the threat at the outset. They jumped all over it. We had a “president” who spent six weeks lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling, and now we have a devastated nation.

Think about that. Yet you STILL support your cult leader Trump.

Of course, you’re too brainwashed to actually think about that. Right?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Nah, sane people recognize that it’s a nationwide calamity the severity of which will roll across the nation. Trump and your other propaganda ministers told you to hate on Cuomo - their shiny object to keep you from seeing that Trump failed the whole nation with his idiocy.

So, are you enjoying the nationwide devastation Trump’s buffoonery brought us?
1586060273655.png

Compared to who?

Mick

Not only is South Korea a center of international commerce, it’s right next to China. Yet they snuffed out the worst of the threat at the outset.
I don't know what is more pathetic. The fact you think South Korea compares at all to the United States as a "center of international commerce" or that you think the coronavirus can travel by itself over the ocean (South Korea and China do not share a border).

First, you claim New York is worse than red states because New York is more of an international hub.....but then turn around and claim South Korea is equivalent to the United States as an international hub in order to make your claim hold water. ROFL.

Here's a hint. The United States has 80 million tourists from outside of the country who visit annually. South Korea has about 15 million. And that doesn't even touch into commerce, trade, and the sheer numbers of Americans who travel internationally and them come back.

But your wheels are turning trying to make some excuse as this once again exposed you as a fraud. You are one PATHETIC, quivering mess. Cuomo and De Blasio should be ashamed of what they have done to New York as states run by Republicans continue to show excellent results. You should be ashamed for continuing to inhale oxygen giving life to your few remaining brain cells. Good God.

Last edited:

Mick

Haven't you heard of lefty's new dishonest tactic? When it comes to the number of positive tests they use sheer numbers. When it comes to testing they immediately slide back to per capita. Yeah, and dolts like spammer and Bugs Bunny try to run with it (when they aren't claiming the United States and South Korea are equivalent nations as to exposure internationally).