• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hey GOPERS ! Time to back up your pedophile Milo deserves to speak BS !

Mr. Friscus

Governor
What is the matter with the right ? Are they a bunch of cuckseravative snowflakes or something ? Where is your outrage at the treatment of Yiannopoulos at the hands of these cucksuckers ? Come on now his right to speak has been all your media outlets have crammed into your thick skulls for the last two weeks.

Stand up Speak out !

lol !

Milo Yiannopoulos disinvited from CPAC slot amid tape controversy

The right wing provocateur says he 'deeply regret' the way his comments were interpreted.

By Matthew Nussbaum

02/20/17 10:25 AM EST

Updated 02/20/17 01:13 PM EST

Milo Yiannopoulos lost his keynote speaking slot at the Conservative Political Action Conference after tapes surfaced of the right wing provocateur and senior Breitbart editor advocating for sexual relationships between “younger boys and older men.”

“Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation,” said Matt Schlapp, chairman of the group which sponsors CPAC, in a statement Monday afternoon. The group called Yiannopoulos to “further address these disturbing comments,” but defended its original decision to invite him as a nod to “the free speech issue on college campuses.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204
Obviously Milo doesn't encourage pedophilia. He's stated as such, as ridiculous as that is...

I haven't heard Bill Clinton denounce it though.. ;)

Anyways, it appears PC is still locking its claws into parts of the Conservative movement.. or at least the PC media has succeeded in slandering Milo enough to get naive Conservaives to believe it.

Either way, a dumb move by the CPAC, caving so quickly to such an unsubstantiated, refuted claim.

But, what's your skin in the game? Would you denounce CPAC for having him? Would you denounce CPAC without him? I'm guessing both.

Colorforms

Senator
Yet, libs support and defend 40/50ish year old male Muslims that marry 9 year old lil' girls.

go figure___________

I'd never heard of Milo before burning of Berkley and it's clear Libs think only they have a right to 1st Amendment............
Liberals are devoid of common sense and morals. They also attack anything that threatens their world view. Cons are far superior.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is no difference in the results of having a heart attack and being shot in the heart. That doesn't make them the same thing.
if he'd read daily obits he'd understand many die with heart attacks.............presently cow-in-pant-suits losing has his blood pressure at check-out-levels...........ahhhhhhhh

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Outcome was the same. His freedom to speak to the audience that wanted to hear him was denied.

Try defending principle instead of practices. You might start thinking like a real American if you do.
No, cuckoo...it's not the same.

Hey, if you die of old age...or some psycho filets your carotid...the outcome is the same -eh?

1) Smarten up
2) Stop lying your arse off all day.

Simply because one hates Trump does not give him license to abandon personal decency.

Colorforms

Senator

Hey, if you die of old age...or some psycho filets your carotid...the outcome is the same -eh?

1) Smarten up

Simply because one hates Trump does not give him license to abandon personal decency.
Liberals, particlarly these activist liberals, are an embarrassment with their blatantly anti-American behavior.

Spamature

President
There is no difference in the results of having a heart attack and being shot in the heart. That doesn't make them the same thing.
You learned that one from Putin ? I pointed out in another that there are an awful lot of sudden "heart attacks" striking the people surrounding him. Seem you folks are picking up that aspect of Russian phraseology quite well.

Spamature

President

1) Smarten up

So one is less dead than the other ?

Just say "it's different" and use that as your excuse for the MAGA hat on your mantle.

Colorforms

Senator
You learned that one from Putin ? I pointed out in another that there are an awful lot of sudden "heart attacks" striking the people surrounding him. Seem you folks are picking up that aspect of Russian phraseology quite well.
How can we not? Liberals wont shut up about it. I personally haven't talked with any Russians lately.

Spamature

President
How can we not? Liberals wont shut up about it. I personally haven't talked with any Russians lately.
I will never shut up about it. The decent Americans have a duty to alert the fooled and ill informed that treason is afoot !

Did I WARN you TREASON IS AFOOT ! ????

Colorforms

Senator
I will never shut up about it. The decent Americans have a duty to alert the fooled and ill informed that treason is afoot !

Did I WARN you TREASON IS AFOOT ! ????
Feel free to keep talking about it. Unlike liberals, I actually do believe in free speech.

Besides, it reminds me just how batcrap crazy the left is. If they weren't hurting people and destroying property, it would be non-stop comedy.

Spamature

President
Feel free to keep talking about it. Unlike liberals, I actually do believe in free speech.

Besides, it reminds me just how batcrap crazy the left is. If they weren't hurting people and destroying property, it would be non-stop comedy.
Treason is no laughing matter.

reason10

Governor
Here is the tape !

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833347036644777985/video/1

Now go out and defend his right to promote pedophilia at CPAC !
He never defended pedophilia to ANYONE.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/20/breitbart-news-may-boot-milo-yiannopoulos-over-sex-comments.html
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/20/breitbart-news-may-boot-milo-yiannopoulos-over-sex-comments.html
SOME PEOPLE TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING A [Unwelcome language removed] IDIOT. OTHERS MAKE IT THEIR LIFETIME CAREER.

C

Capitalist

What is the matter with the right ? Are they a bunch of cuckseravative snowflakes or something ? Where is your outrage at the treatment of Yiannopoulos at the hands of these cucksuckers ? Come on now his right to speak has been all your media outlets have crammed into your thick skulls for the last two weeks.

Stand up Speak out !

lol !

Milo Yiannopoulos disinvited from CPAC slot amid tape controversy

The right wing provocateur says he 'deeply regret' the way his comments were interpreted.

By Matthew Nussbaum

02/20/17 10:25 AM EST

Updated 02/20/17 01:13 PM EST

Milo Yiannopoulos lost his keynote speaking slot at the Conservative Political Action Conference after tapes surfaced of the right wing provocateur and senior Breitbart editor advocating for sexual relationships between “younger boys and older men.”

“Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation,” said Matt Schlapp, chairman of the group which sponsors CPAC, in a statement Monday afternoon. The group called Yiannopoulos to “further address these disturbing comments,” but defended its original decision to invite him as a nod to “the free speech issue on college campuses.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204
What are you bitching about now?

NAMBLA loves liberals. You're a liberal. You embrace (liberal) minorities, women. . .and gays.

And immigrants regardless of legal status.

And you're not going to force your morality down anybody's throat. So why are you doing it now?