• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

HIgh School textbook calls Trump racist and mentally unstable!!!

It's not just the media. Our schools are also controlled by anti-white trump haters.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/new-high-school-textbook-describes-trump-as-mentally-ill-supporters-as-racist/

april 23 2019 Many Advanced Placement students across the fruited plain will be using an American History textbook that depicts President Trump as mentally ill and his supporters as racists.

The textbook, published by Pearson Education, is titled, “By the People: A History of the United States.” It was first exposed by radio host Alex Clark in 2018.

The final section of the book, titled, “The Angry Election of 2016” is especially critical of the president.

“Most thought that Trump was too extreme a candidate to win the nomination, but his extremism, his anti-establishment rhetoric, and, some said, his not very hidden racism connected with a significant number of primary voters,” the author wrote.

The author goes on to describe the president’s supporters as “mostly older, often rural or suburban, and overwhelmingly white.”

“Clinton’s supporters feared that the election had been determined by people who were afraid of a rapidly developing ethnic diversity of the country, discomfort with their candidate’s gender and nostalgia for an earlier time in the nation’s history,” the textbook reads. “They also worried about the mental stability of the president-elect and the anger that he and his supporters brought to the nation.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not just the media. Our schools are also controlled by anti-white trump haters.
1. The book was written by Howard Zinn. He died in 2010.
2. The latest edition was published in April 2017.
3. As near as I can tell it is not a textbook. Someone did buy 4,000 copies and
gave them to a school district.

It is $13.59 in paperback at Amazon.

PS. There is also a book by James Fraser with the same title.

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
1. The book was written by Howard Zinn. He died in 2010.
2. The latest edition was published in April 2017.
3. As near as I can tell it is not a textbook. Someone did buy 4,000 copies and
gave them to a school district.

It is $13.59 in paperback at Amazon.

PS. There is also a book by James Fraser with the same title.
If it's not a textbook, then it shouldn't be allowed in schools. It's a book of someones opinion only, and has no place in teaching. Some liberal hater bought them all hoping that the propaganda could be spread in our schools.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If it's not a textbook, then it shouldn't be allowed in schools. It's a book of someones opinion only, and has no place in teaching. Some liberal hater bought them all hoping that the propaganda could be spread in our schools.
As opposed to the right wing version of history which doesn't even mention the internment of Japanese citizens in WWII or the white wash applied to the war against American Indians?

Caroljo

Senator
As opposed to the right wing version of history which doesn't even mention the internment of Japanese citizens in WWII or the white wash applied to the war against American Indians?
Teaching lies is wrong no matter what the lies are! I know much of what we learned in school are lies or half truths. Hopefully the young people growing up today will be able to see through the lies they're taught. But if our young people today is any indication of anything....I feel sorry for them. They're going to grow up in a horrible world.

Boltlady

Mayor
Teaching lies is wrong no matter what the lies are! I know much of what we learned in school are lies or half truths. Hopefully the young people growing up today will be able to see through the lies they're taught. But if our young people today is any indication of anything....I feel sorry for them. They're going to grow up in a horrible world.
Unfortunately many of those same young people are busy creating a horrible world. We can only hope that there are enough 'grownups' along the way to fix it.

redtide

Mayor
Have you had a US history class ever? if so then surely you know that it was a the father of vote buying FDR (D) who put them in concentration camps and stole their property and mostly dems who took out the indians.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Have you had a US history class ever? if so then surely you know that it was a the father of vote buying FDR (D) who put them in concentration camps and stole their property and mostly dems who took out the indians.
Conservatives you mean, right? The old democrats were a bunch of racist, conservative pieces of garbage, just like the racist, conservative Republicans today.

redtide

Mayor
Conservatives you mean, right? The old democrats were a bunch of racist, conservative pieces of garbage, just like the racist, conservative Republicans today.
NOpe, FDR locked up the Americans that were of Japanese origin and he was a DEM.
Most KKK folks have always been dems and Robert KKK Byrd was a senator until he died

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
NOpe, FDR locked up the Americans that were of Japanese origin and he was a DEM.
Most KKK folks have always been dems and Robert KKK Byrd was a senator until he died
I don’t think you know the difference between an idiology and a political party. Lol. : )

middleview

President
Supporting Member
have you? name one republican who opposed the internment of the Japanese.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
KKK was always southern conservatives. They have been republicans since the 60s.

Nothing wrong with locking up the japs. Many of them were spys.

Nothing wrong with fighting indians either. They were savages living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32.

Boca

Governor
have you? name one republican who opposed the internment of the Japanese.
How funny and obtuse is that! Hilarious!

FDR, a Democrat, locked up Americans, took their property, and your retort is Republicans didn't object! How awful of them!

That said calling out FDR for his actions is unwarranted.

History seems not to be taught anymore. And sadly so for future generations.

But, after the attack on Pearl Harbor and the decimation of the Pacific Fleet it was fairly assumed by Roosevelt and military brass there could be a Japanese invasion of the West Coast . With the numbers of Japanese in the region, and not knowing how they would react or if any we're spies the internment was a wise precaution in my opinion.

It never happened and many may not know it was because of our 2nd Amendment. Admiral Hirohito himself ruled it out fearing not only or defense forces but an army of well armed citizens and guerilla warfare.

I don't know but I assume those interned got their property back.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No kidding...FDR was the father of vote buying? He didn't need to buy votes, he was running against Hoover. We were at the very worst of the depression. 25% unemployment.
Popular vote was 23 million to 16 million. Electoral was 472 to 59.

In 1936 it was about the same. Landon got 8 Electoral votes to FDRs 523.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How funny and obtuse is that! Hilarious!

FDR, a Democrat, locked up Americans, took their property, and your retort is Republicans didn't object! How awful of them!

That said calling out FDR for his actions is unwarranted.

History seems not to be taught anymore. And sadly so for future generations.

But, after the attack on Pearl Harbor and the decimation of the Pacific Fleet it was fairly assumed by Roosevelt and military brass there could be a Japanese invasion of the West Coast . With the numbers of Japanese in the region, and not knowing how they would react or if any we're spies the internment was a wise precaution in my opinion.

It never happened and many may not know it was because of our 2nd Amendment. Admiral Hirohito himself ruled it out fearing not only or defense forces but an army of well armed citizens and guerilla warfare.

I don't know but I assume those interned got their property back.
Admiral Hirohito? Wow. You are certainly the history expert eh?

The point about republicans supporting the internment of Japanese citizens is that there was near universal support.

In Gov. Ralph Carr, Colorado has a shining light in the painful history of Japanese internment

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/06/ralph-carr-colorado-japanese-internment/

No. The Japanese interned from 1942 to 1944 never recovered the property they were forced to sell.